• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    OH WOW! I knew Misty had some preference over May and Dawn, but I never knew there were OFFICIAL songs written about the two! You can catch them all on YouTube!

First, there's the goodbye in "Gotta Catch Ya Later," but there are also others called "Misty's Song," "He Drives Me Crazy," and (my personal favorite) "Under the Mistletoe" (the last one is hilarious). There may be even more, too.

Pokemon writers: WHAT in the FROODLENUTZKIE were you THINKING?!?!?!?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Hey guys. What would you do if Misty came back but she looked like this
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Would you be grateful that she was back or weirded out by how much her design changed?

I would freak out. Misty's hair looks best down.

And yes I know its been forever since I posted. Life is busy busy busy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I'd like to join!
    Misty was my reason to keep watching pokemon! (until she left). hopefully she shall return in a new era!

I'd Choose Corsola (I like Corsola ;_;)

x.g

Grass Passion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    i will join i get up before 3:00 pm to watch boomerang which has the johto league on it an i would have a politoed

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^EEK Crystal Clair, that's a wonderful fanart ♥ I would love it if Misty returned with her hair down.

Not even return full time, I just want some decent cameos once in a while! The Sinnoh League battles will end soon, so perhaps Ash will venture back to Pallet Town and Misty will get that long awaited cameo!

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Permanent? I hope so.
    Guest appearance? After Sinnoh League.

We'll find out soon.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I don't either, Dawn is one of the repellents for me in reference to Diamond and Pearl. A Kanto appearance is just about guaranteed and I get the feeling things will get ugly if it does not happen.

Pokeslob

オーキド博士
    Years
  • Hi I'm new to this forum, but I love Misty and water pokemon so I'm joining this club!!

^^@nickstr I Know you from Bulbagarden!!^^

Years
  • I'm just giving my opinion on Misty coming back to the Anime: Since Brock is a Doctor now and is gone for good, Dawn has also left. So I think that Misty will come back with Max or just Max with May.

Pokeslob

オーキド博士
    Years
  • I'm just giving my opinion on Misty coming back to the Anime: Since Brock is a Doctor now and is gone for good, Dawn has also left. So I think that Misty will come back with Max or just Max with May.

I'll first admit I haven't atched the anime in a while but...
    why would max come back? he was a pretty minor character ...

but yeah if Brock is really gone for good it'd be cool to see Misty return

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back