• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok if anyone betted on BJ's fav chary and they voted for may they were right.Hehe.Sorry,I'm in a slightly hyper mood.We need a new question.Hmmmm...what is your favorite water type pokemon?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Answer questions time! My favourite water pokemon must be... Gyarados! The one and only and my favourite dragon pokemons're... Dragonite. But,if you count pokemon that looks like dragons too. My answers're Dragonite,Charizard,Gyarados and Aerodactyl.

Years
    *is never good at remembering to post in fan clubs other than her own*XD

So, BJ, you've been doing good recently? Anyway...what is your favorite show? (If that hasn't been asked already)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I agree with DG.Your new avvy is nice BJ.

*waits for BJ to awnser GG question*BJ,DG,GG,jeez I'm getting lazy using those all the time.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DG said:
    Hey, I was right! Dragonite is your favorite Dragon type! Nice new avvy, BJ.
    Tabitha said:
    I agree with DG.Your new avvy is nice BJ.

*waits for BJ to awnser GG question*BJ,DG,GG,jeez I'm getting lazy using those all the time.
    Thank you very much,DG and Tabitha. I like Temari very much so,I decided to use her for my new avatar.
    GG said:
    *is never good at remembering to post in fan clubs other than her own*XD

So, BJ, you've been doing good recently? Anyway...what is your favorite show? (If that hasn't been asked already)
    Never mind,GG. I never angry you. Anyway,hmm... My favourite show? You mean television shows? I like animes. They're Naruto,Pokemon,Doraemon, Lucky Man,Yu-Gi-Oh!,Spiral,Shaman king,Hunter x Hunter,Beyblade,Digimon, One Piece and Detective Conan.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah that is a nice list of shows,BJ.

Let's see.....what are your top 5 favorite video games?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *joins* Jasmine is one of the nicest person that I know. =3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Thank you very much,Staria and Tabitha. And answer questions time. Hmm...My favourite video games're Harvest Moon,Pokemon,Digimon,Chocobo Racing and Bomberman Fantasy Race. I like to play them very much but the best in my opinion's Harvest Moon. And Welcome to my fanclub,Miyu! Have fun and have a good time and of course,thank you very much for joining. I'm really very happy and glad to meet you.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You're welcome. =3 And Harvest Moon sounds nice... Though... *is broke* x.x;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back