• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Bree said:
    Hi B_J!^^I am just curious,but what is your language you speak?And if you speak other languages,what are the others?^^
    Hi,Bree. Hmm... In Thailand,we use Thai for official language. Thai's the one and only in the world. But,we've other languages too. They look like language for little villages. There're many in North of Thailand and South of Thailand. But,I don't know how to speak those language.
    And GG,never mind and I'm doing good today. Thank you for asking. How're you? Anyway,important,I agree,DG. I always remember your fan club but I never revive it. Sorry.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    What have I missed?Have I missed anything good?What question is BJ gonna awnser?I must know!*takes a deep breath*Ok I'm sane again.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Thank you very much for comment,Staria and DP. And answer questions time. My favourite character in Pokemon'd be... Of course,May. She's my most like character in Pokemon. But,I also like Misty,Jasmine,Flannery,Winona and Erika. And my favourite gym leaders're Jasmine,Flannery,Winona and Erika.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back