• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    I'm ok with that,Staria and DG. Don't worry.
    Smiley said:
    Aww...I am sorry. I hope you feel better. ^^ I am fine. Wow...you started to get Pokemon Special three years ago. Coolness!! The only manga I got was Pokemon Adventures volume 2. It had Red in it. And then all of the sudden VIZ stopped license it. If they kept on going I would get to read Pokemon Special. LOL. I hope someday I will get to read Special. Well I hope you have a nice day. Bye. No...you didn't translate wrong. Oh yeah question time: What other language you want to learn other than English? ^^
    Thank you very much,Smiley! Hmm... I'd like to learn Japanese! I think,it's really cool language. My friends start to talk with me in Japanese but I don't understand them. They can speak very well and... Hmm... Too quick for me! Anyway,I still'd like to learn Japanese.
    Spiro said:
    Hey Jasmine, do you ahve a crush on anyone at PC?
    Crush!? That's very cool question! But,hmm... I don't have. But,I've a lot of favourite male members!
    Yay! This club's finally 100 post!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok let's see we need a new question....What's your favorite type of music?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    nO ANOTHER QUESTION, WHO ARE THESE FAVOURITE MALE MEMBERS OF YOURS??? sorry for capitals *too lazy to type it over again*

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I would love to join!B_J is defintly one of the sweetest members!
    Actually,she PMed me to be friends,just before I was going to PM her.XD
    Anyway,it would be an honor to join one of the sweetest member fan club!^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kouga said:
    Ok let's see we need a new question....What's your favorite type of music?
    My favourite type of music! Yeah. Must be anime and game musics!
    Spiro said:
    nO ANOTHER QUESTION, WHO ARE THESE FAVOURITE MALE MEMBERS OF YOURS??? sorry for capitals *too lazy to type it over again*
    I don't mind about capital letters. Don't worry. Hmm... My favourite male members? DG(darkgamerGS),Paul(Star Arion),Stevo(Pokemon_Veteran),Bates(Batesy),you(j_spiro1) and Lil Pika(PIKA2).
    Bree said:
    I would love to join!B_J is defintly one of the sweetest members!
    Actually,she PMed me to be friends,just before I was going to PM her.XD
    Anyway,it would be an honor to join one of the sweetest member fan club!^^
    Thank you very much,Bree! Staria'll add you to members list! Thank you fdor everything!

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    You.. you... you... you put me on your favorite male members list? You're so cool, BJ! Not sure if this was asked, but what's your favorite kind of ice cream?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Now we need more questions...hmmmm....ok this is a stupid question but it's all I can think up.

Have you ever shopped at a Walmart?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DG said:
    You.. you... you... you put me on your favorite male members list? You're so cool, BJ! Not sure if this was asked, but what's your favorite kind of ice cream?
    Thank you very much,DG! And this question's never asked. I like coconut milk and strawberry ice-cream! I like mint chocolate chip too. They're great!
    Kouga said:
    Now we need more questions...hmmmm....ok this is a stupid question but it's all I can think up.

Have you ever shopped at a Walmart?
    Don't stupid question,Kouga! Walmart... Hmm... I can't remember. But,I think,I've ever because I feel I went to it since 3-4 years ago!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    darkgamerGS said:
    Dang, 3-4 years. That's a long time not going there. So... what do you like on pizza?
    Yeah that is a long time.I couldn't last if I stayed away from a Walmart for more than a week.*waits for BJ to awnser the pizza question*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DG said:
    Dang, 3-4 years. That's a long time not going there. So... what do you like on pizza?
    Pizza question!? Great! Hmm... I like shrimp and cuttle fish. They're very cool. But,the best in my opinion must be cheese! I and my younger brother love cheese very much!
    Kouga,a week? That's great. I can't remember anything about Walmart.
    *laughs*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Poor BJ!She can't even remmeber anything about Walmart!*feels sorry for the non-Walmart remembering BJ*XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Thank you very much,Bree! Staria'll add you to members list! Thank you fdor everything!
    No,thank you!^^You are so sweet that you defintly deserve your own club!
    So how have you been?*Can't think of any other questions right now*XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kouga said:
    Poor BJ!She can't even remmeber anything about Walmart!*feels sorry for the non-Walmart remembering BJ*XD
    Don't feel sorry. *tries to remember* That's hard! I can remember only the harvest festival in the college that I went since I'm 3-4 years old! *laughs again*
    Bree said:
    No,thank you!^^You are so sweet that you defintly deserve your own club! So how have you been?*Can't think of any other questions right now*XD
    I'm doing good. Thank you for asking. How're you? Don't worry about question,Bree!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    you havent posted here since the first page?Oh well...that isn't that long of a time.Well I gtg now.G'night all.Before I go one last question.

What is your favorite kinda dog,BJ?

Ok bye now!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mari said:
    Waaahh! I haven't posted here since...the first page. What kind of friend am I? OO;; XP

Anyways, 'ello Jassy! It's great to see that you're doing just...great. =]
    Don't worry,Mari! I've a lot of kind of friends! And you're in one of nicest friends,one of sweetest friend,one of kindest friends and one of my best friends!
    Kouga said:
    you havent posted here since the first page?Oh well...that isn't that long of a time.Well I gtg now.G'night all.Before I go one last question.

What is your favorite kinda dog,BJ?

Ok bye now!
    Hmm... I like... I don't know what is it call in English! But,it's Thai Dog!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Thank you very much,Smiley! Hmm... I'd like to learn Japanese! I think,it's really cool language. My friends start to talk with me in Japanese but I don't understand them. They can speak very well and... Hmm... Too quick for me! Anyway,I still'd like to learn Japanese.

Yay! Me too. ^___^ I want to learn Japanese. I am learning it a little bit by watching some anime subtitled. But yeah I want to learn more(like reading it and writing it.). But mostly speak it. Don't worry I haven't been to Wal-Mart like in four months. So don't feel bad. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back