• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    I don't know if this question has already been answered but Jazzy, HOW do you manage to stay so positive? It's so difficult for me! What's your secret? ;D

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Blue Jasmine said:
    My favourite type of music! Yeah. Must be anime and game musics!

I don't mind about capital letters. Don't worry. Hmm... My favourite male members? DG(darkgamerGS),Paul(Star Arion),Stevo(Pokemon_Veteran),Bates(Batesy),you(j_spiro1) and Lil Pika(PIKA2).

Thank you very much,Bree! Staria'll add you to members list! Thank you fdor everything!

Im on the list! im on the list! *dances around and sings*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I join! Blue Jassy is super nice and always brimming with optimism. >)~

Watashi wa baka desu. <- Favorite Japanese phrase I know. XD;

..Oh well~ So um...yeah...I want to be a member in other words. o.o;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Smiley said:
    Yay! Me too. ^___^ I want to learn Japanese. I am learning it a little bit by watching some anime subtitled. But yeah I want to learn more(like reading it and writing it.). But mostly speak it. Don't worry I haven't been to Wal-Mart like in four months. So don't feel bad. ^^
    Thank you very much,Smiley. Now,I've an idea for my new custom user title.
    coco said:
    I'll join Jassy's club too! She is soooooo nice^^
    Hi,coco. Welcome to my fan club! Thank you very much for joining.
    Kimmy said:
    I don't know if this question has already been answered but Jazzy, HOW do you manage to stay so positive? It's so difficult for me! What's your secret? ;D
    This question's never asked. Don't worry,Kimmy. Hmm... You mean how do I post a lot and have a lot of reputations? It isn't a secret. I'll tell you. Firstly,about posts,I post about 20 per day. It isn't hard. I think,welcome thread,clubs thread,polls thread and other chat thread's easy and good for you. And about reputations,I don't know. I'm so sorry about this but I'm very sure you'll have more reputations than me. I remember,I've three green dots since I posted about 500 but you've three green dots since you posted about 300!
    Spiro said:
    Im on the list! im on the list! *dances around and sings*
    Sure,Spiro. You're very friendly. Everyone likes you.
    Staria said:
    BJ; what is your favorite song?
    My favourite songs? Of course,anime and game songs but especially,Wind from Naruto,HARUMONIA from Naruto,Ryusei from Naruto,Love you Close from Doraemon,Pray from Hunter x Hunter,Popcorn from Hunter x Hunter,Northern Light from Shaman King,Trust you from Shaman King and Believe from One Piece. That's a lot. But,game songs,I like only Diamond in My Heart from Chocobo Racing.
    Lily said:
    I join! Blue Jassy is super nice and always brimming with optimism. >)~

Watashi wa baka desu. <- Favorite Japanese phrase I know. XD;

..Oh well~ So um...yeah...I want to be a member in other words. o.o;
    Thank you very much for joining,Lily. Anyway,welcome to my fan club and thank you very much for my new nickname!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    I'm doing good. Thank you for asking. How're you? Don't worry about question,Bree!
    I'm good.^^I am glad you are doing okay.^_^
    Wow,members are asking you alot of questions.o.oXD
    Okay,I have one.XD What country do you live in?I'm just curious,cause I keep on thinking you live in Finland.XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Bree said:
    I'm good.^^I am glad you are doing okay.^_^
    Wow,members are asking you alot of questions.o.oXD
    Okay,I have one.XD What country do you live in?I'm just curious,cause I keep on thinking you live in Finland.XD
    That's nice to see you're good. Hmm... No. i don't live in Finland but I'd like to go there too.(To meet Peachy!) Anyway,I live in Thailand. I live in capital city call Bangkok. My country's in Asia.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mari said:
    Oh, Jassy, I have a question for you. Who made up your nicknames?

~Ish curious. >>;; XP

Let's see,Mari!
    1.Jas = Peachy(Peach)
    2.Jassy = You(Mari(Marina99))
    3.Jazzy = Kimmy(Psychic_Kimmy)
    4.Jasmine = Sly(slysunshine)
    5.BJasmine = Daniel
    6.Blue = Chiko(*Chikorita*)
    7.Blue J = Nikhil(Ice demon)
    8.Blue Jassy = Lily(LilyPichu)
    9.BJazz = DG(darkgamerGS)
    10.B_J = Bree
    11.BJ = DG(darkgamerGS)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mari said:
    Waii! I really made you a nickname? I never noticed. @@;; XP; And the rest of your nicknames are kawaii!
    Yeah,Mari. I'm very happy to get nicknames from you and everyone. You really made me a nickname.
    DG said:
    Cool. You seem to know so many people. How do you meet people?
    Thank you very much,DG. Hmm... Did you ask about only people who made me a nickname?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    No, I mean how come you know a lotta people? And you seem to be friends with everyone, and seem to have no enemies.
    Oh, I'm sorry about that. ^^;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Staria said:
    No, I mean how come you know a lotta people? And you seem to be friends with everyone, and seem to have no enemies.
    Hmm... Since I joined here,I started from asked members here to be my friend. And then,I started to go around here,I don't know why but some members asked me to be my friend. After that,some members add me to their friends list. But,you think,I don't have enemies? Thank you. I hope it'll be like this forever.
    Staria said:
    Oh, I'm sorry about that. ^^;
    Don't worry,Staria.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back