• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It was truly a blast those first few weeks it was up. Did more digging and hollowing out on this server than I have in my entire Minecraft "career".

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • That's a shame. It was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Are there any uploadeable backups of the map you could share?

There aren't any are there? ;~;

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry for the disappearance but I regret to inform that the server no longer exists. Earlier this month I was late on the payment and found that my invoice was cancelled and that the server has been terminated. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to recover the server and I have no plans of creating a new one. The semester is beginning soon and since I won't be working I do not want to be paying the monthly subscription.

I want to give my sincerest apologies and I honestly did not intend for this to happen. I'm very glad to have met many new people on the server and build and destroy things together. I hope everyone else had a great time too ;;

It was a fun time to come back to every so often, if it there was only like 2 other people most of the time. Hope someone can make another one some day :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Depending on how I feel I might throw one up in January.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back