• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
    The Official PokéCommunity
    Minecraft Server

Welcome to PokéCommunity's official Minecraft server! If you're a fan of Minecraft and have been wanting to play with the members of PC, then this is your place. PC's official Minecraft server offers fun for all types of players, whether you are a casual builder or a hardcore survivalist. Typically the atmosphere of the server is laid back and more on the casual side, but there are a variety of events and challenges that will be hosted on this server. If you're new to the server, joining is simple and once you've been whitelisted, you can play as much as you want. We've already had a quite a few new members sign up since the 1.9 update!

Rules
    The most important rule is that you don't grief or steal from other players. While we do have measures in place to prevent larceny, there is always the possibility that someone could still grief. Griefing will result in an instant permanent ban, whereas stealing once will result in a warning and reimbursement, and a second time will result in a permanent ban.

The other rule is that you respect the other players. Please be kind to those you play with and avoid talking in ways that other players may find vulgar or offensive.

Joining
    Since this server has a whitelist, all new players are required to post in this thread with their Minecraft in-game name if they want access to the server.Once an op has responded to your post with a confirmation message, then you have been added to the whitelist and you will be allowed to access the server.

The IP address for the server is 69.175.53.212

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: Klippy
    Skype Name (optional): Already in the group ;P

Yes to raffle, wooooo. ;D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Whitelist me senpai

Minecraft In-Game Name: kayyel
    Skype Name (optional): in the group

Yes I want free diamonds

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3

Minecraft In-Game Name: TheRogueOfHeart
    Skype Name (optional): in the group

I WANT DIAMONDS TOO :]

TY

Skype Name (optional): shadowexcadrill1

gib dem free diamonds

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Wobbu-senpai, I beg of you a whitelist addition!

Minecraft IGN: NinjaAiden
    Skype name: firestar_84 (but I'm part of the chat already)

I'll be taking them free diamonds too :3

EDIT: If there is a new chat I'm not yet part of it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • fine fine fine

Minecraft In-Game Name: whitemage
    Skype Name (optional): whitemage18

you owe me diamonds wibba

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Minecraft In-Game Name: Muffinchomp
    Skype Name (optional): llynnight

!!!

Yukari

[FONT=&quot]Minecraft In-Game Name: Megamanex1
    Skype Name (optional): [FONT=&quot]m[/FONT]egamanex1

[FONT=&quot]Now gimme some [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Diamonds[/FONT]![/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Minecraft in game name: omicron26
    Skype name: omicronhuh

Yay, this will be awesome!
    I want diamonds.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: ohspoke
    Skype Name (optional): Already in group~

yes to raffle plz

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Well that sucks that you can't build anywhere you like, other people's properties notwithstanding. Nevertheless I'll post my information.

Minecraft name: Newmani01
    Skype name: Newmani01 (not sure this matters, since I got kicked out the last time I was in a Skype chat with you guys.)

I'll enter the raffle too.

TY

Uhhhh it seems the second link for the texture packs is broken D:

doge

???
    Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: thuglifebear
    Skype Name (optional): fiddlesmcgee

yee raffle

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I want to make a few announcements regarding what some people have said.

The first is that nobody is actually going to be whitelisted until 4PM PST, April 25th. There are still a couple last minute things to be done, but fortunately everything is working properly!

EDIT: If there is a new chat I'm not yet part of it.
    Skype Name (optional): Already in the group

The second announcement is that the Skype chat for this server is a brand new group, and is not the same group we used for Klippy's events. The name of the group is "The Official PC Minecraft Server Chat" and some face at the end that someone put there, probably Juno δ_δ

So if you are not in that group but have signed up in this thread, please say so.

Well that sucks that you can't build anywhere you like, other people's properties notwithstanding. Nevertheless I'll post my information.

Although that will be true for the early phases of this server, eventually players will be able to buy their own plots that can be placed anywhere in the map (that isn't already owned by someone else) and for as large a size as they can afford. These large plots can be owned by multiple people, and costs can be split between the owners.

Uhhhh it seems the second link for the texture packs is broken D:

Clever website blocks access to its files if you are not in its domain ;__; However I changed the link to the texture pack's download page rather than the actual file, so the link should be working now.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I am not a part of that group (why there needed to be a new one is beyond me...). My Skype name is sak0991

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back