• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Wifi Ladder

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Sign me up for the doubles, and the OU's

Just start looking for battles under whichever tier you want, Angela. Once you start getting battles done, your scores will be added to the ladders of each tier you battle under. There's really no signing up required =]

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Sorry, I didn't see your post. If you're still up for it, I'll go ahead and get on Wi-Fi.

Ooka

Years
    GG Aurafire, I think I'm about done using all the UUs on this rain team. I mean, 4 UUs against 6 OUs isn't cool at all. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    GG Aurafire, I think I'm about done using all the UUs on this rain team. I mean, 4 UUs against 6 OUs isn't cool at all. xD

Yeah, nice game. I have a feeling you might have had it had one of those hypnoses hit. I'd say that's not a bad team at all considering the UUs =P

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi i think you got the score wrong because i said that he won the first round then he lost in the second one

basicly we had 2 rounds
    he won the first and i won the second
    so shuoldent that mean we are drawing on 2 all?

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, im sorry if i did confuse you, lol sorry once again!

edit= if jas lost a point shouldent i gain 2 for winning?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    ok, im sorry if i did confuse you, lol sorry once again!

edit= if jas lost a point shouldent i gain 2 for winning?

If he won the first match and you won the second, you each lost a match. So it went like this.

Jas def. Jayjay

Jas: 2 points
    Jay: -1 point

Then after you won.

Jas: 1 point
    Jay: 1 point (you gained +2, up from -1.)

I don't really support the whole point idea, since it seems iffy for placing people correctly on the ladder. But the win-loss records are there for that reason, in case points get too weird. Keep battling!

Also, try not to look for matches here..when you're in the quick battle thread, say "Ladder Match" and if they agree, you can report the result here. Don't forget, if you're in any tournaments, those matches are allowed to count too! Just report them here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    OU ladder match

Mukkamoto vs Majik Bac
    Mukkamoto wins 1-0

It was a very close match. My first ladder match & win.

Ooka

Years
    I'm up for a UU or OU match.

EDIT: I won my OU match with richacwwplayer.

Last edited:

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    if there is a three way tie at the top then the next person is in 4th not second.

Ooka

Years
    I won an OU Ladder match against KENZULA (Agreed on over PM) and a UU Ladder match against mrpokemonchampion.

Back