• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Rom Hacking,video games & fanfics
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Rom Hacking & fanfics very much interested in learning about rom hacking
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? i can be active almost everyday 9/10 i think...and i wouldn't look for a mentor if i wasn't interested lol

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hi, I'm Kendy! :)

(1+2?)
    I only just joined, but have been lurking in the ROM hacks section for a while!
    A few months back I had only my old GBA with emerald and leaf green, but I played the games to death, multiple playthroughs including Nuzlockes etc... but it wasn't enough, I wanted to be able to catch all the pokémon in the games, and without a friend and a link cable, that's tough. When I thought my luck had run out... I discovered a whole new world of pokémon; games created by the community, which rival; if not best the original games, I could finally play new stories and own the Gengar I wanted :D so after playing (and loving) a few, I ended up here.

I don't know much about forums, but would love to become a part of the community, hopefully testing out ROM hacks for people, getting involved in the RP section, and just generally enjoy talking with a community who love the same franchise I have since I was little. :P

(3)
    If I enjoy my time here and continue to love pokémon I'd say that I'd be a pretty active member.
    9/10 maybe? :)

I'm pretty chatty, and of course I would love to learn more about you guys and the things that makes pokémon special to you! :3c

In all honesty I'm just happy there is great people out there willing to help out new members, anyone willing to help and have a laugh, I would love to have as a mentor. ♥

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • 1. Roleplaying.
    2. Rom Hacking, CSS (Learning about it), and Art & Design.
    3. I am very determined as long as I know that I am not alone.

As for which mentor I would want..I am not sure.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Welcome!
    Any specific mentor that you'd like to have?

I would like Laguna as my mentor because I find him very similar to me. I plan to stay online atleast four times a week, while wanting to know everything about the website which it seems like he can do from his overveiw but mostly I would like to see into rpg and simlar items.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hey guys! I just became a mentor and I'd be happy to mentor you both if you don't have one already!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hello awesome people of PC!

Im currently drowning in all of the threads and sections this community has. You guys can be really proud for building such an awesome community with such friendly people! I thought I was a just 'kinda' fan of Pokémon. (Boy was I wrong) The reason I joined PC was for the Romhacks and fangames, but now I realise there are so many other awesome things to see here.

Since PC has a lot of awesome things to offer and I want to see and discuss many aspects, I think I will need a 'proffesional' mentor To help me out :)

Really smal introduction, for my potential Mentor, larger one is in the main street section: 23 years old, Dutch guy, Currently working in Accounting. Beside my job busy with Red Cross, helping with setting up disaster teams and being First Aid at Festivals. A real fan of Couch coöp/multiplayer or watching a movie together. Played games since first generation on Gameboy. Watched the entire Anime and played the games until 5 gen. Have recentely started a Youtube/Twitch-channel, but thats more like a hobby.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Romhacking: The reason I found this site on Google
    Challenges: Have done some myself, curious if you guys have some cool ones as well.
    Fan Fiction/ Roleplaying: Seeing as I really like to let my brain go wild during running, I would like to see and maybe be part of some of these Roleplays and see what kind of awesome stories you guys can write! More interested in this than I thought :O

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Mainstreet
    Pokemon Sun and Moon
    Pokemon General
    Treehouse
    Anime & Manga (both non-pokémon as pokémon)

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    Welp, Seeing as all my post are made in the last 35 hours, I would say pretty active! As long as I feel welcome in an community and I can contribute something towards it, I will be so active that new forum rules about maximum amount of post per day needs to be made ;) There will be times where I am busy with work and Charity-stuff, but even then I will check in here and there.

Seeing as I am mostly here for the connections/discussions and talking about our favourite stuff about pokémon, I am down with whoever wants to be my Mentor. (As long as he or she doesnt bite).

I hope to see you guys around! Hugs from The Netherlands!

Years
  • Hello awesome people of PC!

Im currently drowning in all of the threads and sections this community has. You guys can be really proud for building such an awesome community with such friendly people! I thought I was a just 'kinda' fan of Pokémon. (Boy was I wrong) The reason I joined PC was for the Romhacks and fangames, but now I realise there are so many other awesome things to see here.

Since PC has a lot of awesome things to offer and I want to see and discuss many aspects, I think I will need a 'proffesional' mentor To help me out :)

Really smal introduction, for my potential Mentor, larger one is in the main street section: 23 years old, Dutch guy, Currently working in Accounting. Beside my job busy with Red Cross, helping with setting up disaster teams and being First Aid at Festivals. A real fan of Couch coöp/multiplayer or watching a movie together. Played games since first generation on Gameboy. Watched the entire Anime and played the games until 5 gen. Have recentely started a Youtube/Twitch-channel, but thats more like a hobby.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Romhacking: The reason I found this site on Google
    Challenges: Have done some myself, curious if you guys have some cool ones as well.
    Fan Fiction/ Roleplaying: Seeing as I really like to let my brain go wild during running, I would like to see and maybe be part of some of these Roleplays and see what kind of awesome stories you guys can write! More interested in this than I thought :O

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Mainstreet
    Pokemon Sun and Moon
    Pokemon General
    Treehouse
    Anime & Manga (both non-pokémon as pokémon)

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    Welp, Seeing as all my post are made in the last 35 hours, I would say pretty active! As long as I feel welcome in an community and I can contribute something towards it, I will be so active that new forum rules about maximum amount of post per day needs to be made ;) There will be times where I am busy with work and Charity-stuff, but even then I will check in here and there.

Seeing as I am mostly here for the connections/discussions and talking about our favourite stuff about pokémon, I am down with whoever wants to be my Mentor. (As long as he or she doesnt bite).

I hope to see you guys around! Hugs from The Netherlands!
    Yo jappo! I just became mentor, if it's okay do you want me to be your mentor? I can show you some awesome hacks in ROM hacking. I know about most of anime. I go to RPT section occasionally. So I can easily meet your conditions.

I don't bite that's for sure....^___^.

jappo

Years
  • Yo jappo! I just became mentor, if it's okay do you want me to be your mentor? I can show you some awesome hacks in ROM hacking. I know about most of anime. I go to RPT section occasionally. So I can easily meet your conditions.

I don't bite that's for sure....^___^.

Sounds like a good plan! I will be honored to be your first Mentee! Do I need to get into a pokébal or can I just walk with you to the private message inbox?

Years
  • Sounds like a good plan! I will be honored to be your first Mentee! Do I need to get into a pokébal or can I just walk with you to the private message inbox?
    Just walk in my PM box haha!!
    You know that as for
    Anime rule#546: When you learned everything from your sensei/master/mentor you have to kill him xD.

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Looking at your chill reaction, this is no big deal on PC?

Yeah! No biggie.

In seriousness though:

Desinishon is part of The Underground section on here! And like it says in his signature. He's dead, that's where my original comment came from :P

jappo

Years
  • Yeah! No biggie.

In seriousness though:

Desinishon is part of The Underground section on here! And like it says in his signature. He's dead, that's where my original comment came from :P

Interesting....
    If my Sensei is reading this, he will need to get me to this interesting place called Underground. Not that I want to be dead as well ;)

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Interesting....
    If my Sensei is reading this, he will need to get me to this interesting place called Underground. Not that I want to be dead as well ;)

I'm new there myself, so he is definitely the best one to introduce you, but I'm enjoying it so far :D
    Hopefully see you around!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi guys! Glad to see you are getting along well and enjoying the forums :D if you want to keep chit-chatting, I suggest doing so in the Community Member Lounge instead, or even down in the Treehouse section (: or why not hit each other up with Visitor Messages on your profiles?

I hope the adoptions are going well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back