• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

123TimCraft

Maker of pokemon fan games and minecrafter
Years
  • Maybe xxkaylabby would be a good mentor to start with :-)

Me and Faer already asked for her to help us. I can understand if she can take me as a mentee (actually I don't, because I'm the biggest rascal on the planet. Even my own parents think I'm a bit hyper), but three would be a bit to much.

Years
  • I myself will be on vacation from in a week until 10th August. If she's back by then, that'd be fine for me I guess.

You can also totally suggest someone else, but I realy only scaned the list for someone from A&D... so I'd have to check again to make a proposal <_<

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can go with anyone that can help me make a signature.

I myself will be on vacation from in a week until 10th August. If she's back by then, that'd be fine for me I guess.

You can surely also suggest someone else, but I realy only scaned the list for someone from A&D... so I'd have to check again for someone else <_<

Hey you two! Dragon told me that you two need a mentor, and I'm more than happy to show you guys around! My buddy Zach (Tsutarja) & I'll be sure to shoot you guys a message very soon!~

Years
  • I just read a message from someone wanting to be my mentor, but I can't find it anywhere now... -.-
    But I guess I already have one then. (After I find the massege tomorow). Thank you nonetheless ^.^

Edit: *desk* yes, totally. Some sleep helped a lot. Thanks you you two

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just read a message from someone wanting to be my mentor, but I can't find it anywhere now... -.-
    But I guess I already have one then. (After I find the massege tomorow). Thank you nonetheless ^.^
    Hi faer, I was the one that messaged you! If you check your profile and see your visitor messages, it should be there! :)

Indigosis

Who knows?
    Years
  • Hi, I was just asking a question to confirm something that I think I already know. When I receive a mentor, he/she will message me, correct?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi, I was just asking a question to confirm something that I think I already know. When I receive a mentor, he/she will message me, correct?

Yes they will, or someone will volunteer on this thread~

Hm, I'm guessing a mentor didn't get to contact you yet, so, I'll make some arrangements for you to have one soon~

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    im looking for a mentor who can help me find the right place to post things. so far i've posted a few things in the wrong areas, like sharing that i got a pokemon with pokerus in the celebrations area (i thought it was pretty exciting and wanted to have others be happy, so it seemed like the right place), with an offer to share it with others who want it. i think it was moved but im not sure to where. also putting a post about needing an certian pokemon and looking for advice on finding it, in general ORAS forum. it was aparently the wrong place to put it because someone told someone who commented on it to hit the report button next time to let a mod know i put it in the wrong place but the question was answered so they just closed it. i feel like i keep messing up and breaking rules and i don't want to continue if i am getting myself in trouble. if anyone iswilling to help me until i am able to figure it out on my own, i'd be very grateful.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • im looking for a mentor who can help me find the right place to post things. so far i've posted a few things in the wrong areas, like sharing that i got a pokemon with pokerus in the celebrations area (i thought it was pretty exciting and wanted to have others be happy, so it seemed like the right place), with an offer to share it with others who want it. i think it was moved but im not sure to where. also putting a post about needing an certian pokemon and looking for advice on finding it, in general ORAS forum. it was aparently the wrong place to put it because someone told someone who commented on it to hit the report button next time to let a mod know i put it in the wrong place but the question was answered so they just closed it. i feel like i keep messing up and breaking rules and i don't want to continue if i am getting myself in trouble. if anyone iswilling to help me until i am able to figure it out on my own, i'd be very grateful.

Alrighty! Well, if you can fill out the form that's in the OP, we can help you out properly, and we'll get you a mentor soon. :3

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    sorry i must have missed that. not sure how.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    i am most interested in the breeding and trading boards.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    i would also be interested in learning more about the site-run pokemon league that i saw something about when i first joined.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    i plan to be very active, i have been logging on several times a day. i am very interested in asking questions such as the apropriate place to put my posts, and how to find things i'm looking for, but can't seem to find.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • sorry i must have missed that. not sure how.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    i am most interested in the breeding and trading boards.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    i would also be interested in learning more about the site-run pokemon league that i saw something about when i first joined.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    i plan to be very active, i have been logging on several times a day. i am very interested in asking questions such as the apropriate place to put my posts, and how to find things i'm looking for, but can't seem to find.

I'll contact a mentor for you then~

TravelerTrainer15

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Roleplay, general chat, fanfiction and writing, and forum games.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Hm.... I actually don't really know. The entire forum?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Well, I have a history of dropping out of forums out of sheer embarrassment for a stupid post I made, but I'll try to be active! And I'll show interest in learning very well! Again, don't wanna screw up now, do we?

Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? ROM hacking (video game designing student)
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Role Play, Fanfiction
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? ill be active a lot on here between 4-6 hrs a day. I'm a slow learner but im not afraid to ask questions that i have.
    As for my mentor? whoever is up for the challenge

123TimCraft

Maker of pokemon fan games and minecrafter
    Years
  • Hey,

I recently asked for a mentor, but I am hopping around on the forum a bit, and I think I don't really need one. I hope you didn't put too much time into me!

Tim

Toarax

The Spell Binder
    Years
  • Greetings.

This is my first time on a forum... so I don't really know what's going on. At all... so, I apologize if I am an inconvenience, but I would really like to learn how to... well, do everything, I guess ^_^

1. Well, I'm mostly interested in the forum games, and the breeding and trading boards... (what are those about anyway?)

2. I would like to learn more about ROM hacking if possible.

3. I am quite busy with projects and other school related work, but I can be active mostly on weekends and late Friday

I don't really mind on the mentor... anyone who has he patience to deal with someone who knows nothing about forums I guess. Thank you

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Greetings.

This is my first time on a forum... so I don't really know what's going on. At all... so, I apologize if I am an inconvenience, but I would really like to learn how to... well, do everything, I guess ^_^

1. Well, I'm mostly interested in the forum games, and the breeding and trading boards... (what are those about anyway?)

2. I would like to learn more about ROM hacking if possible.

3. I am quite busy with projects and other school related work, but I can be active mostly on weekends and late Friday

I don't really mind on the mentor... anyone who has he patience to deal with someone who knows nothing about forums I guess. Thank you

Alrighty, I'll contact a mentor for you soon, then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back