• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the official pokemon you hate thread.

TellMeBoutIt716

Miss Baltimore Crabs
    Years
    I personally am sick and tired of seeing kricketune and kriketot and purugly and glmaeow...anyoneelse tired of certain pkmn? Which ones?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    This belongs to Pokémon General since it doesn't concern D/P only, so I'll just move it there for you. =D

Moved~

TellMeBoutIt716

Miss Baltimore Crabs
    Years
    yeah I am sick of seeing geodudes. haha, but yeah some pokemon in diamond and pearl are way ugly, it's like why did they make them so ugly? And buizel and floatzel.

Years
    ya some pokemon are soo ugly and there king is purugly (but i don't have pearl yay to diamond) look at croagunk?bibarl? those are soo ugly
    and not to forget the legendery BIDOOF he rules the cammon worls
    ps:i still love you bidoof

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    definitely Floatzel and Gastrodon. Trying to catch Ditto, you run into those at least 50% of the time.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I hate Geodude, not because of the games but because of the anime. I used to hate Brock too and decided to hate his Pokemon but I can't remember why. I just thought a flying rock head was stupid. Same with Glalie.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I hate bidoofs(tired of them) and all the Primapes that like appear when i use the Pokeradar to find Mankey , when will the mankeys appear Hmp

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Each and every "baby" Pokemon. Sooo utterly useless. Chimecho sucked enough, then they gave it a pre-evolution!! >.<

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    Horrible Horrible

I Hate The Low Level Pokemon By The Fight Area Because I'm Always Trining There And They Keep Appearing

Back