• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the official pokemon you hate thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    i absolutely h8 raichu... it looks cool n stuf.. n id hav one if real life was pokemon... but it absolutely sux... i h8 it wen pokemon games ruin good pokemon and make me h8 them

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    yes, YES, yes
    I hate Quagsire so much as well, he is so utterly useless. Wooper kicks @ss though...
    Go WOOPER!

^I must concur.I fricken hate Quaggy.I think its his face....it looks too similar to ditto's!>.<

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Ok.

I respect Brock. Very good trainer. I do not "Hate" any Pokemon. But when it comes to Zubat, I wish a level 100 Pokemon would use Ice Beam on it. I Do Not Like ZUBAT! Golbats are better, but are still an annoyance in victory road.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Of the ones I hate, most are either Pink, of the Fairy Egg Group, or worse yet, both:

Jigglypuff
    Clefairy
    Chikorita
    Marril
    Buneary

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Zubats, Graveler, and all those other annoying Pokemon that I encountered in Victory Road and other caves..

Oh, and Dugtrio because he kept using Arena Trap when I was trying to get to Stark Mountain or wherever I was going. >:O

Mikari

<-- Do want <3
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    yes, YES, yes
    I hate Quagsire so much as well, he is so utterly useless. Wooper kicks @ss though...
    Go WOOPER!
    OMG, I cannot even begin on how much I hate this son of a--Grr...
    And I just wish I could vaporize all the Zubats, Magicarps, Bidoofs, Tentacools, and Quagsires of the world.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Blaziken.
    After seeing tons of people request Blaziken in SSBB, but not the other starters, it really begins to tick you off a lot.
    I'd say Sceptile has a better chance of making it in Brawl that Blaziken.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I don't like those human shaped Pokemon like Jynx, Mr. Mime, and Electrobuzz [sp?].

Besides those, I don't know of anymore.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    The Pokemon I hate in the Shinou region are
    Wooper - appears in the Safari Zone
    Bibarrel - the dang thing appears everywhere, especially in the Safari Zone
    Ponyta - annoying, ruins my chains, and is an illusion Pokemon (you think it's really good in wild battle but once you battle with it, it sucks) and it's even tougher to make it know that you hate it. *is turning into Shinji here*
    Skunpoo
    Machoke - unless I need it for ev-training, no, just no

ThePokemaster999

Master Of All Pokemon
    Years
    Pikachu needs to go this instant.
    This must be the cancer that's killing the anime, and heck Pokemon as a whole (at least the product image.)

why do you have to hate on pikachu, he's so cute.

on topic-i hate Magikrap,Feebas,bugs in general except Scyther, Pinsir, Beedrill and Heracross.

Years
    Well, I can't say I strongly hate any Pokemon.
    However, I do bear a grudge against a lot of them.

- Pikachu. Okay, I don't hate Pikachu itself. I just hate Ash's Pikachu. Its overpopularity just.... yeah. If it evolved into Raichu, I'd be overjoyed. I love Raichu.
    - I used to hate Torchic and Blaziken (I've always liked Combusken), but I don't hate them anymore. In fact, I'm training a Blaziken in Emerald.
    - Any Pokemon that knows a move that can confuse my Pokemon. Especially Zubat/its evolutions. I hate confusion. x_x
    - One of the legendaries from the 4th generation - I forget what its name was, but it was always female. Bleah. I personally think they should have kept the genders in legendaries to Latias and Latios.
    - I also hate the fact that like 99% of legendary Pokemon have to be psychic type. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But there are an awful lot of psychic-type legendaries, you've got to admit...
    - Those sickeningly cute, pink, fluffy, much-too-adorable Pokemon. Skitty, Cleffa, Igglybuff, I'm talking to you...

That is about all I can think of right now.

Years
    Aww... I can't hate any pokemon, because they're all so cute (and without one of them you couldn't have a complete pokedex ^^')
    But, yes, Zubat is a very annoying bat...

Years
    I would have to say Zubat, Golbat and Fearow.

Zubat and Golbat because they make going through caves in D/P and such a hassle, and Fearow because they keep using Fury Attack in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Wow there's alot I hate. Let's see:

Pikachu
    Drowzee
    Hypno
    Exeggcute
    Exeggutor
    Jynx
    Aipom
    Smoochum
    Ludicolo
    Pelipper
    Nosepass
    Mawile
    Gulpin
    Swalot
    Numel
    Spoink
    Grumpig
    Whiscash
    Spinda
    Chimecho
    Luvdisc
    Jirachi
    Bidoof
    Bibarel
    Combee
    Cheribu
    Cherrim
    Ambipom
    Buneary
    Lopunny
    Glameow
    Purugly
    Chingling
    Lickilicky
    Tangrowth
    Probopass

Yah that's alot, and there's alot of pokemon too.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    I actually love seeing Zubats. Why? Because I'm EV training in Speed! XD
    I do hate Zubats, and Biberal's Lower Evolution.

Back