• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Time & Space Fan Club

Which of these Pokemon do YOU prefer?

• Dialga of Time

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Palkia of Space

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Neither..

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Would Dialga and Palkia make a good team? I'm not really sure on this one, I never used them both in the same team. Unless you're not talking about in-game, then yes.
    And welcome new members. =]

Last edited:

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • Oh, whoops, might as well be in-game and out..
    Well in the game yeah they would be heaps good, with their moves and combos, but out of the game, not really...

You do know you guys can start new topics when I'm away right? Cause I think I'm in a different time zone here..

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Both are pretty good and useful, so I can't really say. But I'll go with Dialga, since I used him more.

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • Alrighty then. Which one is generally more useful in game?

Well since I use Dialga more, I guess he can be very useful. But the thing I hate is Roar of Time.

Roar of Time is a very strong move, but I hate the fact you have to recharge. At first I thought I found something better than Hyper Beam. But at second thought, why is it so unfair that Roar of Time has to rest and that Palkia's Spacial Rend, doesn't? So Palkia is pretty useful as well. But Dialga wins this time :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Well since I use Dialga more, I guess he can be very useful. But the thing I hate is Roar of Time.

Roar of Time is a very strong move, but I hate the fact you have to recharge. At first I thought I found something better than Hyper Beam. But at second thought, why is it so unfair that Roar of Time1. has to rest and that Palkia's Spacial Rend, doesn't? So Palkia is pretty useful as well. But Dialga wins this time :D

It's deadly in Explorers of Time, but spacial rend is even tougher.

1. It is a hyper beam clone.

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • Yeah, I hate the fact that Hyper Beam is normal type...I think it is anyway, correct me if I'm wrong though. But still I like dragon type moves so I wanted a dragon type hyper beam. So it's good for Dialga, but too bad no other Pokemon can learn them.

Kinda a new topic, but is Spacial Rend a "clone" of anything?

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • I think the creator of Dialga and Palkia, likes Palkia better cause it seems he makes Palkia more unipue with the moves and stuff. Palkia seems more stronger but I like Dialga better. That's all.

I'm planning to find some awesome pictures of Dialga or Palkia and post it here. If you see or find any good pictures or video, please post them here!

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • Maybe, If you look at the detail, both have been put a lot effort into. But if you take a closer look into it, the moves that Palkia have a much more powerful.

Dialga learns lots of dragon type moves. But where's the steel type? Metal claw and

Flash cannon. That's it. Palkia has definitely has been put more effort into. But Dialga has a better look. So which is really the better Flash cannon. That's it. Palkia has definitely has been put more effort into. He can learn many more water type moves than dialga can learn metal. But Dialga has a better look. So which is really the better Pokemon, in looks and power?!

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
  • In looks, I think I think I've switched to Palkia. But in power, I say Dialga. Remember in that movie, when Dialga and Palkia were fighting. Dialga managed to injure Palkia, but Palkia didn't hurt the D man that much at all.

Back