• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Yeah... I just went to the Pokemon Mansion and caught myself a Chansey and saw nothing suspicious besides Mr. Backlot lying. I don't think he had anything to do with the Old Chateau so, everyone drop him form the subject, just focus on where that statue might have come from.

I'm sorry but look at how both the chateau and the mansion are built the same. Same construction, same Statue, Same trees. The only thing missing are the pictures on the wall. It's very obvious that it came from the chateau because the people who owned the chateau wouldn't have just bought one pokemon statue and said "Oh, that looks prefect." It looks a bit wierd with only one statue on the left don't you think. In every place that has pokemon statues, there are two or more but why is it that the chateau only has one. It's so obvious. As for the statue from Mr.Good. Thats just something to put in your secret base.

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    ^You're right. The statue and the structure of the houses are the same. And these statues are not so common in Sinnoh (He must have brought them from Kanto) but it's one of the most obvious possibilities. Maybe Mr. Backlot is the butler ghost (I don't remember if they have the same sprite), however, that contradicts what I said about ghosts not being able to interact, at least in this world.

You have to have a GBA cartrigde in the bottom slot to see Gengar and Haunter.

I know. I meant putting a GBA cartridge is supposed to be what inside the world of Pokémon? It's something that doesn't make sense.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    hey look at what happened last night, i went to the mansion at 2:45 am and the guard wasnt there so i toched the statue. then i talked to backlot and saaid theyre where castforms. he and the butler started to talk and the butler left. i came out of the room and entered again but this time the butler wasnt there. so i went to the old chateu and saw the two gosts. then i went back and saw the butler again. what if that butler is the ghost of the old chateu?..

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    Maybe, maybe not. Ghost's can't exactly walk they mostly float. So maybe he has other butlers. And if you remember, the ghost's in the Chateau float.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Hm, that got me to thinking. Both castform and Porygon can at some point be found in his garden and both being man made pokemon. Porygon is said to be able to travel through electronic space and Castform's molicules were recently found to be just like water. Now I know this is very unlikely but if Rotom is made up of plasma and it to can travel through electronics then maby some one (Not pointing any more fingures at our suspicious friends Backlot and his buttler) combined the two which created Rotom. Wait, has any one tried to breed porygon/ castform with Rotom xD I wonder what you'd get? A Porycastom! (That was meant to be a joke so don't take it seriously)

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    *smacks self* Why don't you try breeding Castform and Porygon with Rotom yourself? As I remember I think I read that Rotom poseses (not sure how to spell it.) electronics. I would try it but I don't feel good as of today, I have already spent 5 hours on my game chaining. Post a reply if you do it!

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    Well, how'd it go? I made a banner for everyone here. If you use it, giveme credit.

The Old Chateau

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Well, how'd it go? I made a banner for everyone here. If you use it, giveme credit.

The Old Chateau

The link doesn't work for me. It works now. Very cool.

If they would have decided that Rotom is the fusion of Castform and Porygon, I'm sure they wouldn't have bothered to make the breeding compatible. And remember Rotom is not a crossbreed like Phione, it's supposedly to be a experiment according to people here.

Remember: Rotom is not a legendary so we can't make stories about it!

Anyway, I think Rotom is nothing more than a Pokémon the rich family had, because remember it's not in the Sinnoh Dex, so obviously you won't find anyone there.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    The link doesn't work for me. It works now. Very cool.

If they would have decided that Rotom is the fusion of Castform and Porygon, I'm sure they wouldn't have bothered to make the breeding compatible. And remember Rotom is not a crossbreed like Phione, it's supposedly to be a experiment according to people here.

Remember: Rotom is not a legendary so we can't make stories about it!

Anyway, I think Rotom is nothing more than a Pokémon the rich family had, because remember [S-HIGHLIGHT]it's not in the Sinnoh Dex, so obviously you won't find anyone there[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

That is true. What if rotom is from a different region (possibly the next) which is where Backlot came from.

Years
    I know this is a shot in the dark but Diamond/Pearl is set years and years after Red/Blue/Yellow so it might be some characters that have pasted away like in Agatha because she is was the ultimate Ghost trainer or could of been a loyal supporter of hers then tragically passed away, also the chateau could have belonged to her!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well, maybe they're spirits instead of ghosts (I believe theres a difference). Like, they symbolize a part of the Sinnoh World, like Space and Time, Palkia and Dialga. Maybe they symbolize Work (Butler)and Youth (Little Girl)

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Ghost POKéMON come from the wild. They're normal Pokémon (they can breed, etc) but they're called Ghosts because of their appearance.

Now HUMAN ghosts are the ones we don't know and that we're trying to find out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back