• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i saw the people floating in the old chatue it really freaked me out i went ho my god are these dead poeple here on the game how you find gengar i put my fire red in but no luck do you need him the pokedex natdex please help me someone

You need to have the National dex, if that's what you're asking, but he is rare i was in there a couple of days ago, i was in there for about 1 hour, and no gengar, so i think that he's rare

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    i don't know if it's been dicussed on this board yet, but with the mansion and the maids blocking the way I think that it could be Pokemon, you know how you can talk to the owner and the butler runs off to change the Pokemon in the garden, so yeah I've seen the statue in the mansion after 2 in the morning, the pictures are on the following links:
    https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/fredlocks/PokemonDP-mansionstatue.jpg
    https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/fredlocks/PokemonDP-mansionstatue1.jpg
    and
    https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/fredlocks/PokemonDP-mansionstatue2.jpg

Hope that's helps people who haven't seen it yet :D

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I saw the ghosts! They were pretty freaky. Very cool!

Anyways, does anyone remember where the Old Gateau was found (which room)? Was it that room to the left when you enter the chateau?

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
    Years
    Is the Old Chateu owned by the same man as the Pokemon Mansion and Amity Square???? Because its got the statue, the guard and the Butler (mansion)...

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I saw olsman floating in one rooms...

Bah... that song id creepy...

I will find another ghosts

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    You need to have the National dex, if that's what you're asking, but he is rare i was in there a couple of days ago, i was in there for about 1 hour, and no gengar, so i think that he's rare

He cant be that rare, i had leafgreen in and i found him as the first pokemon i saw in the room with the painting... that or im just REALLY luck ^_^;

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    If they'd put the Arceus Battle theme and put more ghosts in there (as in roaming the halls and seemingly not seeing you), my cousin would freak out and shut off her DS. She hates the Arceus battle theme and little girl ghost.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I can understand about the little girl Ghost, but the Arceues Theme? It just gets annoying when you use the AR Wild Pokemon Mod and forget to press L.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Hmmm...

By the way, have you noticed the hero is not scared of the statue in Backlot's house, which is the same as the one in the Chateau?

It is probably because of the environment of the OC, because when people go in supposedly haunted houses looking for ghosts and they hear an odd creaking noise that they assume is footsteps when it is infact the pipes in the house (silly example, i know)

Anyway, here is my theory on the house and its spooky inhabitants...

Mother: Agatha/Fantina/Elder of Celestic
    Father: ???
    Sister 1: Ghost
    Sister 2: Cheryl (or cynthia)
    ??? Sister 3 ??? (cynthias sister)
    Butler: maybe this is the father??? I don't know anywhere that states the 'butler' is a butler. I think it was just assumed as he shares the same sprite with mr. B's butler (correct me if i'm wrong)
    Brother: Mr Backlot

First off Agatha bought/built the OC and had 3 children. The first daughter(ghosty) died whilst asleep after many days of thrashing in her bed because Darkrai was haunting her sleep (just like the boy in Canalave). Everyone was devestated and the butler who i think is the father was mortified and commited suicide by poisoning himself. Then the family moved away as it was filled with horrible memories of the deceased. Years later Gardania still visits the house and looks after its insides (the plants have to be watered!) whilst the brother (mr. backlot) came back later to steal the statue and return it to his newly built mansion (which is based on the design of his old abandoned home which he misses terribly) where he keeps it as a shrine to his long lost sister and father. Then as the house became derelict it became infested with ghosts (poke-ghosts) and the sister and father still roam the halls of the chateau looking for their family who fled them in fear and dispair.....:'( how sad.....

I think the theories about gardenia and cheryls sectred poke-mutating virus lab is a load of codswallop. As is Mr. Backlot creating clones of pokemon for team galactic. I think the maids are to stop you from enering his private quarters. I'm sure you wouldn't want 10 year olds gallavanting around your mansion now would you?.

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Is the Old Chateu owned by the same man as the Pokemon Mansion and Amity Square???? Because its got the statue, the guard and the Butler (mansion)...

I don't know. Who's the owner of Amity Square? The same old man?

If they'd put the Arceus Battle theme and put more ghosts in there (as in roaming the halls and seemingly not seeing you), my cousin would freak out and shut off her DS. She hates the Arceus battle theme and little girl ghost.

I haven't heard the Arceus Battle Theme (it's not in the soundtrack :(), but I don't think it's that scary.
    You should make your cousing play Resident Evil or something like that, by the way. :badsmile:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Yeah, Backlot owns Amity Square. Somebody says that in the game, but I don't remember who or where.

I think that only three people live in the Old Chateau, because of the three beds: mother, father, and daughter. (But only three people living in a mansion??? hmmm...) The person who is supposedly the butler could be the father, as someone said earlier. This leaves the missing person as the mother, who could still be living.

SaintLuke

HARDCORE TRAINER
    Years
    When i played that it was like three in the morning preperations for the trip five red bulls i had and i was ready to go hunting omg omg it was actually scary :( but i got it :D

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Yeah, Backlot owns Amity Square. Somebody says that in the game, but I don't remember who or where.

I think that only three people live in the Old Chateau, because of the three beds: mother, father, and daughter. (But only three people living in a mansion??? hmmm...) The person who is supposedly the butler could be the father, as someone said earlier. This leaves the missing person as the mother, who could still be living.
    That's why we think the mother could still be alive. Cynthia, maybe. Or Gardenia or Cheryl, but they look young. Fantina looks older, though.

SaintLuke

HARDCORE TRAINER
    Years
    Call me chicken but.....

Around 3:00 AM last week i enterd the Old Chateau i don't know why it scared me but the music was messed up like REALLY messed up now i have played much more scary games then this but for some reason it scared me did it scare you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back