• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey »ØvëŕŢħëβë|σω«, ^.^

I'm glad you've joined. And thanks for telling some information about me =)

How are you?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hi Prince, I think you've just typed up something that Krafty will state is 'flirting' >P

Today I bet it will be so not awkward... yeah it will be.
    Nothing's up with me, just using up my time doing stuff. Busy revising too. What's up with you?

-_- Didn't we already dicussed about that some other day ago?
    Well if Krafty's got some issues, that's not my problem.
    Nothing's up with me, I have just been out all day.

Oh yeah new record 7:31 minutes today ;] the thing you/we did after you had a shower, ...k well you know what I mean anyways. ;]

Krafty, it's just your suspicions that are scaring you. No need to be scared. We only prank eachother at 3am at night :sleeping:

Yeah that's true
    and you are still pranking me right now. lol

I haven't ever made prank calls... until Prince came along.

...that's the way to go, blame it on Prince ._.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Having air in your head is better than not having anything at all, Suki. XD;

*opens your head and tosses a peanut inside*

You'll need it for the rest of your tests. I would lend you one of my braincells but that would be considered cheating.

I don't know what 'issues' you're referring to Prince, but I'm all good. Slick as a pair of penguin feet on ice actually. I don't think she was blaming you, but rather thanking you for showing her the way of the prank call.

You left for lunch and never returned, Suki. Some lunch that must've been.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hi Prince, I think you've just typed up something that Krafty will state is 'flirting' >P

Today I bet it will be so not awkward... yeah it will be.
    Nothing's up with me, just using up my time doing stuff. Busy revising too. What's up with you?

Krafty, it's just your suspicions that are scaring you. No need to be scared. We only prank eachother at 3am at night :sleeping:

I'd rather poke your head and see how much air rushes out than having my head poked and nothing coming out of it ^_____^

I haven't ever made prank calls... until Prince came along. I'm not mainly a rebel. It's just I can sometimes do mini rebellious things at school. I'm also a goody goody there too.
    I'm doing good thanks. Apart from all the stress that is exploding in me for the tests =x

How are you doing Krafty? ^^;

Hey Razer, I'm fine thanks. Lucky your phone works again. I couldn't wait till it was fixed. You should be less careless next time lol.

How are you?

Hey Yutss, yeah I noticed you didn't post. I hope your rib bone is alright, sounds painful >>

Cool, I want a new phone too but not weights xP
    What type is your new phone?

I have seen your pics and I replied.

How are you doing Yutss?

Yeah, the rib bone is feeling so much better today.

The phone is a Razr V3 something.

And I'm doing good. My life consists of friends, sports and outdoor activities, so I lead a happy life. =D

I have to leave here a while. My parents might get suspicious. I'm still not allowed here. =(

See ya'll tomorrow!

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I'd love to have one of your braincells to discover what crazy things that go on in that head of yours >]

Well I was partly blaming... and not really thanking...? x.x
    What time did I leave btw? And perhaps I wasn't allowed back after lunch.

We have ourselves a bit of a situation however. I don't think you have enough room in your head to fit one of my superior braincells. =x

Ah, but the difference is if you're blaming him, you're insinuating that what he's shown you is a bad thing (which it probably is) but I thought you'd be thanking him because it brought so much joy to your life! Gotta thank the dook for that, don't ya?

I don't remember what time you left. It was around one or twoish. By the way, I notice Razer's been less active in this club recently. Where is he? He needs to get back here because we all miss him dearly D:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Nice dirty quote ;)
    It lasted too long...

That's good to know ^^;

Oh, Motorola? I've never had any of those types but I have had Nokia and Samsung and Sendo in my life.
    My life consists of that too - friends & sports <3

Your parents might get suspicious of your chatting...wasn't it?
    And that's just quite stupid really.

Heh, cool. What sport do you do? You sound like a soccer person IMO.

And they get suspicious because they told me NOT to come here.

Suki said:
    _Prince_ said:
    Oh yeah new record 7:31 minutes today ;] the thing you/we did after you had a shower, ...k well you know what I mean anyways. ;]

Nice dirty quote ;)
    It lasted too long...
    What...? Did you two go into a physical relationship? xD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years

You would think so by the way they speak. XD

I don't believe they've met in person. Not yet anyway. It's anyone's guess what would happen if or when they do meet. Like you said, Suki sounds like someone who likes playing with balls and I know Prince does for a fact. They're obviously going to play a good game of soccer together. ^_^

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Suki sounds like someone who likes playing with balls

Sorry, I just had to spot that out.

Allright, I've had my fun today. My Mom isn't home, I have lots of homework to do, and I'm going to attempt to complete my team idea in Pokemon Diamond (Spiritomb, Rotom, Gallade, Electivire, Flygon and Lucario), and maybe head outside and toss a foot ball around.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Good job spotting that out. You have no idea just how true it is. =x

I downloaded Pokemon Diamond two weeks ago but I can't be bothered to play it yet. The emulator makes the game run sluggish. ._. I could play it if I wanted to but it wouldn't be as fun. Maybe I should go out and by a DS. I'll have to wait until they bring it into my country however.

Is it daylight for you? It's like ten PM where I live. Hardly a time to be playing with a foot ball outside. There's no time of the day I'd play with a foot ball actually. R'anyway, have a nice day. I think I'm going to log off soon.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Nice dirty quote ;)
    It lasted too long...
    Yeah it lasted too long, I wanted it to last a bit longer, but oh well. The longer it lasts the more you got to suffer I guess.

Hell no... Rofl I wish it was though
    You would think so by the way they speak. XD

I don't believe they've met in person. Not yet anyway. It's anyone's guess what would happen if or when they do meet. Like you said, Suki sounds like someone who likes playing with balls and I know Prince does for a fact. They're obviously going to play a good game of soccer together. ^_^

Err...

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hell no... Rofl I wish it was though

Da-hamn, It's way different here in America. We don't start thinking about physical relationships until we're atleast 15, and we don't perform them until we're atleast 16.

But let's just call this water over the bridge and move on. I got to get some serious practice for football. I'm playing against a team called "Chinese Hooligans" next week. They got a great team. They're proud of the defense guy, Foo Lingyu.

I gotta try to get my Black belt in karate, but it's become a hassle lately since I got a bodyboard championship and I'm just starting soccer. Soccer is a real problem because the other teams coatch says something about "Break a leg" everytime they get on the feild. I hope those kids always ignore him when he says that.

The rib pains are gone, thankfully.

The new cell phone I got is awesome, but I can't find the 0 button. Doesn't that come before 1?

I got christian youth group tomorrow, so I might not be on much. We're having some sorta Soda party in commereration of the groups leaders grandpa. There's going to be ballons and confettie or whatever it's called. I got an invatation to it in the mail yesterday, so I can go for sure. The invite says:

Celebrating the thing that means most when it's gone. Rejoicing the departure of (Youth leaders name) grandfather. He'll always be in our minds, but not in our hearts,

We're inviting YOU to come celabrate with us!

I think he left. My guess is for Europe or something for a missionary trip.

Good job spotting that out. You have no idea just how true it is. =x

Well geez. I might have to reconsider who I choose as friends! =[ Sex obsessed people creep me out!

Yeah it lasted too long, I wanted it to last a bit longer, but oh well. The longer it lasts the more you got to suffer I guess.

Oh good lord. I'm guessing it's something that starts with an M...

Last edited:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Howdy guys and girl. xD

Recently got a Spiritomb in Pokemon Diamond. Not only is it hideous, but I kicked the Battle Tower Typhoons little rear with it, along with my sisters Team. Not even Fire Blast from her Octillery caused a quarter of damage. xD

Got tennis lessons tomorrow. Possibly the girl I have a crush onn will be coming for the first time.

Figured I'd show ya guys the picture of my Karate wall.
    And yes, I AM posting it for no reason. xDDDD

The One and Only Suki ;)

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I think the 0 is at the bottom in the middle.
    And erm, if it isn't there then that phone would just be stupid x.x

Oh!
    I always thought it was a really large button that shows if the phone is on or off.

Suki said:
    Erm, and who exactly are you referring to? :shocked:
    I forgot who I was mentioning.... It was somebody though! I know that for sure!

Suki said:
    And what is the word... @_@

And nice picture again. I think it's your best one.

Probably Monkeying around, Mary Ann, Money, or my favorite, "Moola".

And thanks! I think I look somewhat decent in that picture.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Oohhh, it's gotten sexy in here...

Prince, so you've might someone you'd like to be ... phy-physical with. ;D Various congrats.

Oh, balls are getting tickled alright.

Well geez. I might have to reconsider who I choose as friends! =[ Sex obsessed people creep me out!
    HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES

Heroine Suki, yay with the guts handling there!

If there was someone with the name Nikushimini, the username Suki would be balanced out....

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Oh good lord. I'm guessing it's something that starts with an M...

... how about starting with the letter P? ;]
    I don't really suffer, just am blank so it's a bit embarrassing. Maybe next time eh.

Yes I know you don't really suffer but your other thing does though. You are being less blanker each time now.
    Next time? Er... do you want to do it or shall I do it?

Yep thanks ^^; and I'm good.

I sure am over it. Maths is over, science is over and one more English test left for tomorrow. I'm hoping the SATS people give us something easy to write this year ><

I did Shakespeare today and it was just easy. Took too long planning though but I managed to write 2 pages and a bit in less than half an hour ^___^
    I'm just glad Shakespeare is off my mind now. I was worrying what kind of question I could have been asked. Lucky it hadn't got anything to do with themes!

How are you... err Ray? xD

That's good that your sats are going well. =)

I'm not good, remember I told you yesterday that accident I had, I've got so many cuts on my fingers and they are swollen up, I have 2 deep cuts near my knee and 2 cuts on my arm. My hand is hurting the most though, this morning I couldn't even do my shirt button up because my fingers were in so much pain. So I have to do most of things with my left hand for now. I think I have fractured my right hand or something. After drenching with blood, I was lucky I was near my house, so I walked it back in like 30 seconds. =/

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    You must look so cool with all your new scars :P

But ouchie O_o;

It looks like you two are creating your way out of the blankness :P. That's good. Better a blank beginning then a blank in the middle. =x

22sa

Years
    The One and Only Suki ;)

The One and Only Suki ;)

If you haven't seen the pic in Krafty's club yet, go see it. XD

Back