• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The one that got away <3

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • This thread used to exist before...

Which member are you missing, member who left PC or just... never came back.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • There are quite a lot of members that I really miss, but the first one that comes to mind is Squirrel/Ozzy. =(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    looking at my friends list: Amachi, Chibi-chan, Cookie luvs Green, Erik_Destler, J, Lozz, Mika, Sanguine, Zeffy

Sirfetch’d

There are quite a lot of members that I really miss, but the first one that comes to mind is Squirrel/Ozzy. =(

I need to ask him to come back :( I miss seeing him here too

Anyways aside from Squirrel, I really miss Jake musicnote, Zeffy, Sanguine, Olli, Remus(though she is around some!!!), Cid, and Aero.

there are other users that i dearly miss though but for length among other reasons, didn't mention then

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I miss Rest. We have 99% identical taste in films, and that's weeeeeeeird and amazing, because I like some arthouse shit and didn't expect to find my kindred spirit on a Pokemon forum of all places.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Kylie-chan... even though she comes back on occasion. :c There are some others that I miss as well. Most of them are back from 2004. Like, Karli and David to name a few. It makes me kind of wonder how those two are doing...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I miss a lot of people who I met on the battle server but are no longer here. I miss Cid, Glitch, Clacla, littlebrother, Woohoo, Dash, Jake (and his music note) and a lot of other people. I had some really good memories with them. There's also House who I used to talk to VM a lot on here.

I also miss srinator and Zeffy who I saw recently, but he's disappeared again. :( I hope I can talk to all of them again sometime.
    There are quite a lot of members that I really miss, but the first one that comes to mind is Squirrel/Ozzy. =(

I still text Alex regularly! I can say hi or drop him a message from you if you'd like. :D

Back