• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Peries Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The Peries Showcase

Made for someone on a different board. It's pretty basic. XD Features Flonne from Disgaea.

The Peries Showcase

Trying a different style again. Features Nel Tu from BLEACH.​

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    17. is my favorite. It fits Flonne so perfectly. :]

Honestly, I love all your banners. You truly are one of the best graphic artists on PC.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The Peries Showcase

Features Yoko Ritona from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Made out of boredom.

The Peries Showcase

Was practicing lighting. Lelouch from Code Geass is present.

The Peries Showcase

Another one featuring Anya. I really like it. 8D

The Peries Showcase

Basically the one above with alterations to fit SotW.​

OMG REQUESTS
    I'm not that great, but...

Now for the first time in like two years, I'm taking graphic requests. =D
    Of course, I have a couple of rules.

1. I will only take two requests at a time. I'm mainly taking requests for practicem annd between school and RPing, I only spend so much time on graphics a day. If the two waiting spots have been filled, please hold your request until after a spot is free. I will disregard your request if you post it after the two spots are filled.
    2. I'm not going to set a time limit since nobody will follow it anyways, but please try and use the banner for a few days at least.
    3. Use the form I have below, and BOLD everything I have bolded. Failing to do so will have me ignore your request.
    4. CREDIT ME. It's a given, really. I want credit somewhere in your sig. XD
    5. Do not edit the banners I make, please. If you need something changed, like a border, ask me.
    6. I'd prefer a render for a picture, but if you can't find one, a high quality picture will do. If I can't work with what you give me, I'll inform you.
    7. It could take me a day or two to fulfill your request, so please don't nag me about it. It'll be done when it's done. Also, wait a few days after requesting from me to request again.
    8. I apologize, but I will not be doing graphics with Pokemon in them, even though this is a Pokemon forum.

FORM
    Width x Height: (in pixels)
    Picture (s): (Preferably a render, since it'll look a lot better.)
    Text: (What's the word(s)? XD)
    Style: (If there's a particular style of mine that you've seen and would like to see replicated for your banner, just put the banner number here. However, I can't guarantee I can replicate it, so don't get your hopes up. XD)

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    First request!

Width x Height: (in pixels) 600 x 105
    Picture (s): (Preferably a render, since it'll look a lot better.) https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/d1/154Meganium.png, https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/5a/Art-Goukazaru.jpg
    Text: (What's the word(s)? XD) Aelita
    Style: (If there's a particular style of mine that you've seen and would like to see replicated for your banner, just put the banner number here. However, I can't guarantee I can replicate it, so don't get your hopes up. XD) Rain effect if possible.

Last edited:

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    First request!

Width x Height: (in pixels) 600 x 105
    Picture (s): (Preferably a render, since it'll look a lot better.) https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/d1/154Meganium.png, https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/5a/Art-Goukazaru.jpg
    Text: (What's the word(s)? XD) Aelita
    Style: (If there's a particular style of mine that you've seen and would like to see replicated for your banner, just put the banner number here. However, I can't guarantee I can replicate it, so don't get your hopes up. XD) Rain effect if possible.

Here it is again with the bold print.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The Peries Showcase

Request by evilcheese. He wanted it small and without text... so it is. XD I hope it's to his liking.​

@evilcheese: I really didn't know what to do with such little space, but I think I pulled it off. I can always edit anything you don't like.

@Aelita: I have a rule against Pokemon images, sorry. ^^; Also, the banner size limit on PC has a maximum width of 500px. Unless you had planned on using it off of PC, you wouldn't have been able to use it.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Well, since Cheese's is done, I'm guessing you have a spot open. .__. I was hoping you'd start a shop~!

Width x Height: 470 x 210
    Picture (s): Here
    Text: Miles Edgeworth
    Style: N/A. Do whatever you want to do with it.

>.> Tell me if anything's wrong.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Dimensions: 130x130
    Picture:
    Ta Da!
    Text: None
    Style: Yours Oo

Dimensions: 385-400x100-125
    Image: link
    Text: Mesousa (if it suits.)
    Style: Look above …

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Slots
    • Trainer Kat
    • ぱにぽに

@ぱにぽに:
    The first link isn't working for me. It says I'm not permitted access.

I may or may not have these done today. My connection is in a slump, and it takes like 5 minutes to even load a PC page fully, so... >>;

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    sorry anim im so stupid. i didnt think it was that small. if you could when you have time make it bigger? im not saying you have to but that will make me use it longer.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years

Width x Height:
    200x300
    Picture: Itsuki
    Text: I'm kind of having a "writer's block" moment right now, so whatever you think sounds nice. If you can't think of anything, then just leave it blank.
    Style: Just a simple banner. Like your #8, please.

Thanks!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    @evilcheese: I will if I have some extra spare time, but you really should have known how big the canvas was when you requested...

@Trainer Kat: Yours is done. I'm not particularly fond of the outcome myself, so if hate it and want it redone I can. I couldn't even think of a way to blend it. XD;

@ぱにぽに:
    I've tried multiple times now, and I can't do anything constructive with the images and the quality of them. I'm going to have to decline your request for now. Sorry, I'm horrible, I know. -.-;

@Motsuko Live:
    If you had read my rules entirely, you would have seen that I'll ignore any requests made when the two slots are full. I'll allow it this time, however.

The Peries Showcase

Made for Trainer Kat, featuring Miles Edgeworth from Phoenix Wright.​

Slots
    • Motsuko Live
    • empty

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Meh, that's fine… I was gonna use it for the bare minimum days required anyhoo xD
    They are probably print screens, that might be the reason for the quality…

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    @Scytheteen: The quality of that image is way too horrible for me to work with. Oo

@Motsuko Live: Vertical canvases really aren't my thing, so I'm sorry if this looks horrible. x.x; You did say you wanted simple, though, so I hope this is okay. I can change the border and remove the text if you don't like them.

The Peries Showcase

Request by Motsuko. It's my first time using a vertical canvas, and I'm not liking it. XD​

Slots
    Loki (She contacted me about wanting to reserve a spot)
    empty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back