• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Peries Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Width x Height: 500x300
    Picture: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/Raitoindeepthought.PNG (if you can't do anything with that one, I'll try and find another)
    Text:Just put the name Light on it somewhere.
    Style: Well, I like the style of your #6, so that one if you can. Oh, and can I get a 3px stroke of white, and then a 1px stroke of black over that for the border?

(Hope I did that right...)

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Alright, I found one, I'll just repost the form.

Width x Height: 500x300
    Picture: https://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-14624
    Text: Just put the name Light Yagami on it somewhere.
    Style: Well, I like the style of your #6, so that one if you can. Oh, and can I get a 3px stroke of white, and then a 1px stroke of black over that for the border?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    It absolutely does not look horrible! I love it, seriously. I think you do very nice work with vertical canvases. (and I'm not just saying that because you made it for me; I really do love it!) I'm putting it in my signature right now. Um, I just have one question: Do you make avatars, too? If you don't feel like it, that's fine. I'll make it myself :]

Anyways, sorry about the request filling up your spaces. I read your rules, but I never noticed that this thread had two pages. (yes, I am stupid at times XD) I thought I was the first to request X.x But I honestly did read your rules. I know how frustrating it can be when people ignore them X.x

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    in ur shop.

not followin' ur roolz.

jk. xDD

Width x Height: 350 x 150
    Picture (s): Graham Aker, god damn I hate rendering. xDDD
    Text: UNION: Graham Aker
    Style: Hmmm, maybe something similar to your current Anya set, and I'm looking for a kind of blue-ish color scheme. But whatever's easier for you.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    You're kidding, right? :O It's gorgeous. I love the style you used. I'll be adding it right away. <3

Thank you so much.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Width x Height: 450 x 250 (Alter to what fits)
    Picture (s): Do you still have the image? If not, I'll get it when I'm back at my dorm.
    Text: April May: Can I Help You?
    Style: Can you do pink and feminine? lawl

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    @Motsuko: Thought I'd keep the avatar basic.

The Peries Showcase

@Ooka: Yours is done. Not that found of the style in use with that particular size and render, but hey.

The Peries Showcase

@Loki: ...You already know my thoughts and feelings on this banner.

The Peries Showcase

Slots (Most likely to be done tomorrow)
    • Blueberry
    • empty

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    D:<

You don't need to tell that to me with such distaste! I told you. I've been trying to tell you. MSN sucks, you don't check your visitor messages.

The third version is my favorite!! DDDDx

So I'll be using that one, if that's okay with you. D: I'll make the avatar, you don't need to worry about it, I've already bothered you enough for one night.

Thank you for putting up with my douche-loser-bag-ness. *grovel*

Ooka

Years
    Wow, thanks. This is the first Siggy request I've ever made, and I have to say, I'm impressed :D

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Thanks, Animad. I'll be using this theme for a long time.

Edit: Oh, poop. "Remote File is Too Large"...I'll just make it smaller (in kb). Thanks again!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Perhaps a more feminine pink? I like the style, but I think it could be a little brighter. And could you possibly take off the text? And to add on to my annoying nature, could I have an avatar too? *shot*

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Thaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuu animaaaaaaad

I take it you don't make avatars [/joke]

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I HERD U WERE GOOD.....

Width x Height:
    400 x 300
    Picture (s): https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/BankotsuxJakotsuyaoi/a3a7b3fa.png
    Text: When all else fails, there's Inuyasha
    Style: Lucky for you, I like surprises so it doesnt matter. XD

(And yes I also want an avvy. XD)

You dont have to do this right away. I just need a new Inuyasha theme because I lost the avvies to them so now they dont look good with some random 100x100 avvy anymore...plus they are kind of old and lost atm.

I kind of want an Inuyasha theme but GIMP sucks so bad its not funny. T_T I hope you dont mind doing this~ I always keep my Inuyasha themes (Except for the others because my computer got reformated like...a year ago or whatever, so I dont have theme anymore. ;~; )

Thanks, David. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back