• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    False, I've used Lunatone and Solrock in a few double battles iirc.

The person below me has never used an X item during a Gym battle.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    False, I found some shiny fellows such as Weepinbell, Geodude, Psyduck.... Was totally random.

The person below me has never been defeated by a Rocket or whatever vilain grunt.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    False, I found some shiny fellows such as Weepinbell, Geodude, Psyduck.... Was totally random.

The person below me has never been defeated by a Rocket or whatever vilain grunt.

blue

gucci
    Years
    True, as far as I can remember atleast..

The person below me has never defeated every Gym Leader in one game without losing atleast once.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    False, I had that Snorlax in my early Gold parties and Snore was a surprisingly good move to use after Rest.

The person below me has never raised a Gyarados early in a game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    True, I don't think I even completed the full game actually.

The person below me has never used Chikorita as a starter

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    False, I started a nuzlocke with him, he survived an explosion and evolved into Meganium after that battle. HE WAS SO BOSS.

The person below me has never watched a movie/read a book and replaced the characters with Pokemon anime/manga/game characters. I do this with every freaking fandom I'm in.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Wow, check out the sudden influx of double posts. O_o

Anyways, true; I might have done that with another series, but not Pokémon. xD

The person below me has never used a Master Ball on a Pokémon that was less than level 20.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    False, I once got bored and cheated in unlimited Masterballs and threw one at a Pidgey Lvl 2 in Gen I!
    (Oh yeah the Masterball! I used that to catch my cute little Pidgey!)

The person below me has never tried the 'beat Pokemon Yellow in 0 seconds' glitch.
    .-.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back