• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    False; I love that move too much, haha.

The person below me has never used Growl in a competitive battle.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    True, it's such a waste to do that.

The person below me has never used Ditto as a permanent team-member.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    True, I lost my save at about seven badges.

The person below me never completed Pokémon Blue.

True, I lost my save at about seven badges.

The person below me never completed Pokémon Blue.

Meadow

Years
    True; my go-to Bug-type Pokémon is Swadloon! (Well, technically Leavanny... hush, you. xD)

The person below me has never played around with Black City or White Forest.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    False, White Forest is cool. :3 I've been there a few times, caught a Silcoon and battled some peeps.

The eprson below me has never successfully pulled off a glitch on a real cartridge.(any glitch, from missingno. in RB to making a trainer walk on ledges to battle you in RS.)

Years
    False- along with the two you've mentioned, I've also been to Glitch City, and used cloning glitches in both the second and third gen games. There's probably a few other glitches I've come across that I've forgotten about too.

The person below me has never completed the Pokedex in a second gen game.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    False, I traded as hell in my first party of Gold... And finally completed the 'dex up to 251, within about 255 hours of playing.

Then, save battery crashed few weeks after due to overly-abused cloning glitch. I Was so sad. I remember the last Pokemon I've got was that bitch-ass Blissey, that's (for me) the ultimate grind-hassle, since Chansey has not a good offensive pool.

The person below me has never know the pain when a Gen. II save battery runs dry and deletes a good game (I sincerely hope you were spared).

Meadow

Years
    True in Generation I (since I didn't know squat about the Pokémon games back then), but false in Generation III.

The person below me has never played around with the Mail items in any generation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back