• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. My Festival Plaza is around level 20 I think.

The person below has earned the Battle Royal Ribbon for winning the Master Rank Battle Royal in Sun/Moon.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
    ^Wrong thread.........

False. My Festival Plaza is around level 20 I think.

The person below has earned the Battle Royal Ribbon for winning the Master Rank Battle Royal in Sun/Moon.

False! Still haven't played Sun & Moon yet. x__x

The person below me holds down buttons when catching a pokemon.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    True, only on Gen 3 though as I know for sure that it will never work in newer gens. (Gen 4 onward)

TPBM usually keeps their starter in their party until endgame?

blue

gucci
    Years
    False, I've only watched about 2 or 3 of them. I really should watch more of them, though!

The person below me has watched every season of the anime?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    That's true. In my X playthrough I caught a Shiny Golett, two Shiny Gibles (One of each Gender) and a Shiny Magikarp all before reaching the Elite 4.

The person below has a Shiny version of their favourite Mega Evolution.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
    Once or twice.Not having to grind levels was one of the best things ever.....even though things were easier.

The person below me has had a major rage moment from trying to catch a certain pokemon.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    So true, it happened last Christmas while I was playing LeafGreen on my phone and Moltres was escaping so many times... but I eventually succeeded.
    I lost track of how many times I punched my phone. (I did it carefully though) {XD}

The person below me has watched all seasons of the Pokémon Anime.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Yes :P?
    "The person below me..."

The person below me has used a whole team of Legendaries to defeat an Elite 4/Champion, in any game.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    Only in Pokemon Blue, I used a team consisting of the 3 legendary birds and Mew and Mewtwo.

The person below me has obtained a shiny starter at the beginning of any game.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. I never got to play it.

The person below me wants Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD remakes in the near future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back