• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    Ew no.

The person below me has used cheats at least once in a Pok?mon Game.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. Even without factoring in the usefulness of Pickup, it's adorable design makes it my favorite early rodent.

The person below me has once gotten to 9999 coins in any Game Corner using only the slot machines.

blue

gucci
    Years
    False, I've got close but I don't recall actually getting 9999 coins before.

The person below me gained at least 2 levels from using the Pok?walker?

Years
    Very true. My first playthrough I don't remember it, but my Electric Monotype I recently did came down to the wire. It wasn't bad in my Dark Monotype though, because I had a Persian with Fur Coat and Screech along with a Torracat rocking a Z-Move.

The person below me has traded to get a post-game only Pok?mon that's in the region's Pok?dex and use it before beating the game (i.e. Leafeon/Glaceon or fossils in B2W2, Riolu in Sun/Moon, etcetera, NOT to be confused with National Dex stuff).

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    False, my brother proposed me to give me a Riolu in SM but I refused since I wanted to capture it on my own.

The person below me has already battled Blue/Red in SM.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    True, I've almost never lost any Trainer Battle in any Game, always keep my Pokemon well-trained :).

The person below me has Recruited every Pokemon available, in any Mystery Dungeon Game, in their Team.

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Nopes, never had it on any roster. Its good, but there are better Pokemon.

The person below me always has their Starter on their team, whenever they battle the Elite 4.

Pika Pika :chu:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Nope all my games are in my phone,, specifically Pokémon

The person below me has probably nicknamed a Pokémon just for an NPC trade even once

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back