• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    I think I that's true... I think it was on a Pokémon Crystal... or maybe Gold? I don't remember. I used to cheat, though. A lot. My brother used to have a list of every cheat for Pokémon Sapphire so I cheated and kept mindlessly playing--

me deep inside: blaw blaw blaw nobody cares about that so shut up

The person below me probably first heard about Pokémon from a friend!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Lol I played with my sister once but we didn't completely know the rules back then but I kinda know now.

The person below me has probably finished either TGC1 or TGC2 (both GBC)

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. I have only played the first game and have got about halfway through it.

The person has won any Contest with a Grass Type Pokemon

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Oh God! I did haha at my old Pokémon Yellow (both our names were similar. I was really in a bad mood that time ahahahaha)

TPBM probably forgot to get the Town Map from Daisy atleast once.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Yup, I'm fairly certain I did forget during one of my very first playthroughs of either Red or Yellow, haha.

The person below me would rather see the next generation of Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch instead of the 3DS!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Nope I wish I could LOL but I could probably reach only like up to 2 Master contest ribbons.

TPBM has probably caught 2 Pokémon that are the same species.

pkmin3033

True...I've done this many times. It's faster than breeding when you want one of every Pokemon in your PC boxes~

The person below me has more than 5 Pokemon plushies?

pkmin3033

True...I do this more often than I care to admit. xD;

The person below me has cosplayed as a Pokemon or Pokemon character before, or has plans to do so in the immediate future?

Years
    True, I've caught a green shiny piloswine. I've never really been into the green colored shinies.

The person below me used the Pokeathlon more than Pokemon contests.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Yup, I got so addicted lol the snowball game was very hard because I was playing on my phone

The person below me played a Pokemon game first before even seeing an episode of the anime.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    50% true. I thought the flower was also green >.<

The person below me bought the 500 Pokedollar Magikarp at Pokemon RBY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back