• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

pkmin3033

False. They're basically identical, so there's nothing to prefer one way or another outside of the NPC design >.>

The person below me has watched every Pokemon movie that has been released.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Almost true!! ^-^ I think I'm just missing out on Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution, which... doesn't appeal to me at all, ehehe. 😅

The next person's favorite region miiiiight be Kanto!

Years
    No, I do not own an Nintendo switch! Although I am hoping to purchase one soon. I will be saving up. Even if I did possess a switch, I wouldn't pay for the dlc. I have access to all of my favourite Pokémon in other games.

The person below me has played and completed the main story for Pokémon Conquest!

Meadow

Years
    False! I've heard lots about the game, but I haven't had the chance to try it out for myself! ;__;

The next person has watched the Pokémon anime in Japanese at some point!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    True, I actually prefer to watch it in Japanese and wish that I could find an easier way to do it. So much of DP is missing from #PocketMonsters :(

The person below me has used Pokémon Showdown damage calculator.

Meadow

Years
    That one has to be false! Meadows and calculators don't mix. =p

The next person has never attempted to play Pokémon competitively.

True, I actually prefer to watch it in Japanese and wish that I could find an easier way to do it. So much of DP is missing from #PocketMonsters :(

aaaaaaaaaa, I feel your pain!! The AG series has it even worse, with only 30 episodes subbed out of the entire 192... ;__; And I've really been dying to re-watch all of AG in Japanese, too! </3

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    False, but I'm a no-brainer for competitive, and just ended up frustrating myself

The next person wished TMs had never been given infinite use

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    Nope, TM's infinite usage is already a neat change. Why bother going old-school once more?

Tpbm has never played any Pokemon fangames and/or hacks.

Years
    False, I've played few. I remember playing Ash Gray, Phoenix Rising and then one that I can't remember the name of, but you started with Eevee and got Shaymin pretty early on.

Following on this... The person below me tried to make their own hack/fangame.

pkmin3033

False, I lack the technical knowledge...although I am not short on ideas for narrative >.>

The person below me has written a Pokemon fanfic of some kind before

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Yes, I love writing them! But I only ever write PMD fanfics haha, nothing ever with humans in it! 😅 They're tons of fun, and you get so much variety with choosing different Pokémon as characters! Sadly I haven't written in a couple of years, though. I want to start again. I have lots of ideas! :)

The person below me has a favourite Pokémon fan fiction?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    False, I haven't read pokemon fic in about a decade. I wouldn't mind reading some with all-pokemon casts though ^^

The person below me is currently on a shiny hunt.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True, well sort of. I am currently looking for a Shiny Bounsweet in Sword/Shield but I might just import one from Sun/Moon when Home opens.

The person below has done an impression of their favourite Pokemon.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
    True, my favorite pokemon is Oshawott, which, my voice makes it pretty easy to do it really accurately, or its just really easy either way, i dont know

The person below me grew up with the ds pokemon games

Years
    False, I grew up with Game Boy era Pokémon games. I've never owned DS, only Game Boy Micro and 3DS.

The person below me designed at least one Fakemon.

pkmin3033

I've played Pokemon Conquest, so that's true.

The person below me has pulled a shiny Pokemon card from a pack before?

Back