• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Of course! Quite some actually. Haven't bought any since generation 3 though.

The person below has played Pokémon TCG on his/her GameBoy.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Yup, it's a really fun game. I still need to play the sequel.

The person below me's favorite pokemon is grass type.

Years
    Well, if you mean catching a shiny Pokémon within the year 2020, then no. But if you mean within the last 365 days, then yes, I caught a shiny Gloom within the first couple weeks of SwSh being released.

The person below me has beaten at least one post-game battle facility.

Years
    True, I did finish Battle Maison in Y and Alpha Sapphire. And I plan on beating Battle Tree in Ultra Moon with my shiny team.

The person below me likes Mr. Rime.

pkmin3033

False, Mr. Rime is possibly the worst Generation VIII Pokemon and needs to burn in the darkest recess of hell.

The person below me is currently playing a Pokemon game?

Years
    True, if you count post game battle facilities.

Tpbm wishes that the Pokemon Sword and Shield dlc content had been in the base games to begin with instead of being an additional purchase.

Years
    Does it count if I wish Sword and Shield were competent, completed games not from 2003, which they won't even with dlc?

The person below me would love to see more evolutions for older Pokémon.

pkmin3033

True...as long as they're more like Yanmega, Froslass, and Dusknoir, and less like Lickilicky, Magmortar, and Togekiss. That's a double-edged blade...

The person below me has used a not very effective attack on a Pokemon in-game, forgetting that it's not very effective

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I do sometimes have brain blocks while playing

TPBM has played the rom hack Pokemon Prism

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Was that one the sequel to Pokémon Brown? If so, I'm sure I must have played it as a kid, hehe! ^^

The next person's favorite gaming franchise is something other than Pokémon!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    Kinda. Aside from Pokemon, I tend to hop between fandoms. I once loved Final Fantasy (especially Tactics Advance and Chocobo Tales) at one point, then it became MegaMan (especially Battle Network and Star Force), then Harry Potter, Digimon, and so on, and so on.

Tpbm has ever mistaken some type matchups due to generational changes (e.g. hitting a Clefable with a Steel type move in a gen 4 game and thinking it would be super effective because of Fairy type).

Years
    Yep, I'm still using Fire-types on Magnemite in RBY. And I usually forget about which Pokémon gained Fairy-typing, so...

The person below me would love to see Pokémon based on chocolate egg.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    I do now! Love how you came up with that! This image keep popping up in my mind though.

"The person below me..."

The person below me has never completed a dex!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I do have a tiny bit of merch at home, but none of it is on me at this very moment, so false!

The next person doesn't play Pokémon GO often (or at all).

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    True. I do have friends who play Pokemon GO yet I don't even play it myself.

Tpbm wishes for more of Pokemon crossovers (more like Conquest but with other series, less like Super Smash Bros series).

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Absolutely, the more the merrier!! I love seeing Pokémon take on as many new experiences as possible. :)

The person below me has been to a Pokémon-themed shop/park/restaurant?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Sure! I can't think of any idea at the moment though.

TNP picked Scorbunny in swsh?

Back