• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pie fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
  • OMG! *Takes a slice* Nom nom nom nom nom....
    Delicious.. Though I only took a few bytes (lol)
    I havent had the time, money or ingredients to eat and cook pies. *Sigh* How much I yearn for a blueberry pie.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Omg!!!!!!!!!!!! My eternal and infinite graditudes!!!
    *chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew* Oh sorry, Bludy, there's none left for you! :P
    The Pie fanclub

Last edited:

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Omg!!!!!!!!!!!! My eternal and infinite graditudes!!!
    *chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew* Oh sorry, Bludy, there's none left for you! :P
    The Pie fanclub
    See. This is what I mean when I say you make all the fun go away.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
  • Omg moar pie?!
    *Takes half of that pie before Bludy*
    Nom nom nom* Urrp! that hits the spot!
    Thanksgivings coming up! You guys know what that means?! PUMPKIN PIE and also CHOCOLATE PIE!
    Whoo! I cant wait! especially it being so close to my birthday ^.^

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • well, that's not good! :O Never eat too much cake, because it is evil! I mean, it tastes good, but if you eat too much you'll turn into Satan.
    Also, here's a button for you!
    The Pie fanclubYou don't deserve my genius! :D

Last edited:

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That banner is great.

Come up with a chattable topic too now.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Well, I just finished making a pie! (with the help of my friend Cody) It's cherry. I was looking forward to it all week! Seeing as I hadn't actually made one of my own pies, I didn't feel right being in this club. But anyway, I did it, and now I'm going to give you each (Fable, Vic, Bludy, and Glen) a slice as a reward for being long-time members of this fanclub!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And Bludy...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I just finished making a pie! (with the help of my friend Cody) It's cherry. I was looking forward to it all week! Seeing as I hadn't actually made one of my own pies, I didn't feel right being in this club. But anyway, I did it, and now I'm going to give you each (Fable, Vic, Bludy, and Glen) a slice as a reward for being long-time members of this fanclub!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And Bludy...
    Spoiler:

xD HAhahahhahahaha so awesome!!!

Thankies Lilbitty, it's ok if you didn't want to cut anymore, I'll try and be strong and take it all! For you! I just had breakfast though, so fer nao I'm stashing this DELICATE thing in my secret base -stashes-

It really looks delicate. It looks just like the pies in American movies xD My pies don't look that tasty :P... but they're still pretty good. Maybe not as good as this one though! -takes a bite-

Haha, bludy...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Yes, everyone thought it's a very good pie, if not very stable. XD
    I just had a piece of it with a huge drop of Cool-Whip for Breakfast! Omg if I thought it was good warm, a night in the fridge must really do it well! It's one of the best breakfasts I've ever had!

I wish Cody could have some more but I'm afraid I'll eat it all before he comes over again.. O.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back