• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    That's a good moveset, Alex. What's HP (Ice) mean, though?

Aww, adorable Pachi-pick up Pokemon<3

Cute surfing Pikachu, btw.

In Pokemon Battle Revolution once you defeat all the Colloseums you get to have a Pikachu that knows Surf that also holds a Light Ball is transfered to your Diamond or Pearl game. <3

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • XD It's only for escaping from those evil Earthquakkes.

Pikachu... um, Raichu's better if you don't have a Light Ball~
    Something like this I guess:

Pikachu @ Light Ball
    Timid Nature
    EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    - Surf
    - Grass Knot
    - Thunderbolt
    - Nasty Plot / HP (Ice)

Did you use Pikachu/Pachirisu in battles?
    Pikachu more I think, but I don't have any of the two set up on my game right now so they don't do much. D: But Pachirisu makes good Pickup Pokemon~ <3
    Good moveset you have, Alex. I have Pikachu in my team, I will catch another one which is a good nature.

Did you use Pikachu/Pachirisu in battles?
    I've used Pikachu much, but since I don't have Pokemon Diamond yet, I haven't been able to use Pachirisu. </3
    I really loved the game Pokemon Yellow, how you have a Pikachu following you. <3 It's so adorable! XD
    I'm not sure whether or not Pachirisu has strong moves actually. XD

When I played Pokemon Yellow, I used to just use something that makes it go fast and have Pikachu have maximum love for me. D: Oh, and also the surfing game is awesome.
    This is the game: XD
    surf1.gif

surf2.gif

That's a good moveset! XD I'm gonna use it once I get Pikachu. <3
    Nice surfing Pikachu pictures you have, Star Poochyena. I like them.

Cute surfing Pikachu, btw.

In Pokemon Battle Revolution once you defeat all the Colloseums you get to have a Pikachu that knows Surf that also holds a Light Ball is transfered to your Diamond or Pearl game. <3
    I will tell you, Tali. HP means Hidden Power. I know that it's off-topic.

~Rene~ :t025:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I will tell you, Tali. HP means Hidden Power. I know that it's off-topic.

~Rene~ :t025:
    It's not really off-topic because we're still talking about Pachirisu. XD

Thankyou for telling me, I thought it meant something like Hit Points...o_O

Maybe I should make a new topic?
    How long do you think a Pachirisu/Pikachu should live for?
    I think that they should all live forever! That way I'd never be sad if one of them dies. ;_;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • When I played Pokemon Yellow, I used to just use something that makes it go fast and have Pikachu have maximum love for me. D: Oh, and also the surfing game is awesome.
    This is the game: XD
    surf1.gif

surf2.gif

That's a good moveset! XD I'm gonna use it once I get Pikachu. <3
    O.o
    WOAH. I didn't know that existed... xD
    I want to play Pikachu Surf now!!

It's not the best... someone will probably come in here and slam it down saying "noob!" or something. XD
    Oh, just remember Surf Pika's only avaliable through Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii.

Btw, vote in the poll May!
    Yeah, it comes with Volt Tackle too~ but that's not as hard to get since you can just breed Pichus for it. <3
    Good moveset you have, Alex. I have Pikachu in my team, I will catch another one which is a good nature.
    Like I said above, it's probably not the best. D:
    Thankyou for telling me, I thought it meant something like Hit Points...o_O
    Don't worry, I would have said that too if I didn't know. xD

As long as they possibly can~ enjoying their little electrically filled sparking life.

And then invent an immortality potion to stay alive forever. xD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    [/FONT]How long do you think a Pachirisu/Pikachu should live for?
    As long as they possibly can~ enjoying their little electrically filled sparking life.

And then invent an immortality potion to stay alive forever. xD
    Potion to live FOREVER? That sounds good to me. >D

Oh, yes, I forgot the Volt Tackle. XD. Pikachu can only learn Volt Tackle, right?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Oh, yes, I forgot the Volt Tackle. XD. Pikachu can only learn Volt Tackle, right?

You have to breed a Pikachu holding a Light Ball~ And then the Pichu offspring will have Volt Tackle.
    So um, the whole Pika chain has it, up to Volt-Tackling Raichu. But only if the offspring was Pichu to start with.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh. It makes more sense now. XD

As for Surf, you have to breed Pikachu/other evo's with another pokemon that knows surf, right?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I thought my explanation that time was poorly done. xD *ish sleepy*

Nope~ Surf's an one-off limited to PBR Pikachus only sadly...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I thought my explanation that time was poorly done. xD *ish sleepy*

Nope~ Surf's an one-off limited to PBR Pikachus only sadly...
    No it was an okay explanation to me. =D

That makes having a Pikachu that knows surf more...worthwhile. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Oh? Yay. xD

Well sorta. Asides from the fact that the PBR Pikachu's nature is bad... Surf only half makes up for it.

I wish they made a special sprite for Pikachu when you're surfing.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well sorta. Asides from the fact that the PBR Pikachu's nature is bad... Surf only half makes up for it.
    That means that Hardy nature is bad? I don't know any of these things. XD

If Pikachu did have it's own little sprite some other Game Players might get annoyed that other pokemon can't have those "Special Sprites". But other than that it would be cool.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Well, it's bad for Pikachu. D: Since Hardy's a neutral nature, no stat increase or decreases.

But Pikachu's the mascot... and it starred in Yellow~ xD
    Well if not that, I demand a Yellow remake. <3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I love Pikachu in Yellow. How it follows you around everywhere. Did it still follow you when it fainted? XD

Oh, hardy nature was the one from my PBR file.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016

I use it as a pick-up Pokemon too,it matches it too since its has like a mischievous,curious nature.

To enjoy their lives as cute electric pokemon.
    <333

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I love Pikachu in Yellow. How it follows you around everywhere. Did it still follow you when it fainted? XD

Oh, hardy nature was the one from my PBR file.

Nope~ it disappeared from sight. xD

You have PBR?? O.O
    Um, all PBR Pikachu's are of the same nature IIRC.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • How long do you think a Pachirisu/Pikachu should live for?
    Pachi and Pika should live for a long while. If I reflect back on the anime, I believe Pikachu can at least live for greater than 20 years, which for a mouse is a loooong time if you compare it to real world mice which live for a quite short time. A Pikachu or Pachirisu owned by a caring and loving trainer will last longer most likely then one in the wild.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019

Nope~ it disappeared from sight. xD

You have PBR?? O.O
    Um, all PBR Pikachu's are of the same nature IIRC.
    Aww, poor fainted Pika<3 I thought it stayed with you because pokemon nowdays can still use hm moves outside of battle even if they're fainted. Actually that's different. N/m.

Yes, I have PBR. ^_^

I guess they make the nature hardy to make it more fair...but I think it should be random natures.

Pachi and Pika should live for a long while. If I reflect back on the anime, I believe Pikachu can at least live for greater than 20 years, which for a mouse is a loooong time if you compare it to real world mice which live for a quite short time. A Pikachu or Pachirisu owned by a caring and loving trainer will last longer most likely then one in the wild.
    Ash's Pikachu can definately live longer than a RL mouse!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Aww, poor fainted Pika<3 I thought it stayed with you because pokemon nowdays can still use hm moves outside of battle even if they're fainted. Actually that's different. N/m.

Yes, I have PBR. ^_^

I guess they make the nature hardy to make it more fair...but I think it should be random natures.

Well, no. That's actually just weird, XD How can fainted things still move giant rocks?

Lucky... :D

Yeah, random natures would be good and it'd make the Pikachu more widely used.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    They only make those pokemon able to use HM moves otherwise people might get stuck in someplaces where objects are in the way while their pokemon have fainted. XD

Yeah, also the Pikachu they give you from PBR is level 10. I think that lower levels are better so then that pokemon can get to know you better.

Btw, has there been an episode where Dawn's Pachirisu enters in a contest? I'd really like to watch one and post pics of it or something. ^_^

New topic yet?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • They only make those pokemon able to use HM moves otherwise people might get stuck in someplaces where objects are in the way while their pokemon have fainted. XD

Yeah, also the Pikachu they give you from PBR is level 10. I think that lower levels are better so then that pokemon can get to know you better.

Btw, has there been an episode where Dawn's Pachirisu enters in a contest? I'd really like to watch one and post pics of it or something. ^_^

New topic yet?

I know.. but like, the whole thing is corrupt and illogical. XD

Low levels are good for training up maximum happiness~
    I kinda really want a PBR Pikachu now...

Um, yup! There has. Only for appeals IIRC~
    The ending to this episode: Getting the Pre-Contest Titters!
    And the beginning of this one is when Pachi appears: Setting a Not-So-Old Score!

Hm~ What about?

Out of all the games Pikachu has been in, which appearance was your favourite and why?

Back