• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • How?! when i right click it doesn't let me save it!

Offtopic, but to get this out of the way... The site disables right-clicking. There's other ways to get past this like if you're using FF, use the Media page info to get the URL. Or with IE, go to your Temporary Internet Files folder.

-----------

In light of PC's return~ I bring a topic:

What would Pachirisu and Pikachu do if they were trapped in a cave with no ways of being rescued for at least 24 hours?

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    well to start they would both cry there cute little eyes out then pikachu would think of a plan and pachirusu would follow like an annoyingly cute hanger on XD

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • What would Pachirisu and Pikachu do if they were trapped in a cave with no ways of being rescued for at least 24 hours?
    They will stay there and wait for 24 hours:\

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What would Pachirisu and Pikachu do if they were trapped in a cave with no ways of being rescued for at least 24 hours?

Pikachu would try to find a way out and Pachirisu will i guess go with the plan.

off topic: sorry for being off topic and right now..0_0'

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007

0.o Breed?... I mean, or they breed, or they get bored.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What would Pachirisu and Pikachu do if they were trapped in a cave with no ways of being rescued for at least 24 hours?
    That's a difficult topic to answer. Maybe they will stay there for 24 hours first and later they will call some Pokemons for help.

~Rene~ :t025:

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years

What would you do if you saw a little Pachirisu getting chase by 2 big mean Houndours!?
    I will take a chance and try to save that little squirrel!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What would you do if you saw a little Pachirisu getting chase by 2 big mean Houndours!?
    I will run and protect Pachirisu from the two Houndours.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • What would you do if you saw a little Pachirisu getting chase by 2 big mean Houndours!?
    By that, I'd take the assumption Pokemon have become real and suddenly I have Pokeballs and a team by my side!! xD -shot-
    I'd tell it to come here and we'd run away together! Yay.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and nice answer you have, Alex. Here's a new picture of Pikachu:
    [*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What would you do if you saw a little Pachirisu getting chase by 2 big mean Houndours!?
    So if Pokemon was real,then i would send out my powerful pokemon and protect the Pachirisu and maybe ask for it if it would like to join.
    Then we will rule the pokemon world together!

Back