• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • Lol, you didn't really revive this but thanks for the enthuasiam XD Pika! I'm a mutated Pikachu!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Hmm, I'm bumping this back from deadness. Um, I just noticed Pikachu looks to human now, and I like how he looked in the beginning of the anim? better. When he was chubbier!

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    May I please join?My favorite pokemon is pikachu!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Sure, you can join!! Pikachu from the begininng of the series look more Pokemon babyish! ^ ^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Yeah,humans are ugly. I liked Pikachu better at the beginning. I want to join!!! I love Pika!!!!! *hugs Pikachu infinity times forever and ever and ever and ever....etc.*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I'm crazy about Pikachu! Everything I do involves Pikachu! Pika..a..CHU! Even sneezing! LOL I wonder what the Pika topic is too.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • :D I'm also crazy about Pikachu! ^^ I have a cute little Pikachu plushie and I sleep with it every night. lol
    I wish it was real...
    ^^ I'd love to have a real Pikachu and travel around the world with it just like Ash does. :)
    Random Pika picture:
    Pikawaii.jpg

Cute huh? ^~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back