• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • Okay, Pikachu time! XD

I like this song:

Pikachu, you know that you're the one so I choose you, there's no one else I'd rather have by my side... (I don't want to do the whole thing!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Yay!! pikachu piccys!

I`ll get some A.S.A.P!

:chu: Look at Pikachu! Isn`t he/she sooooo Cute!
    (For once in my life that is one of the very few times I said cute..)

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Yeah I like that pikachu picture!It's really cute!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Yeah! Though it only shows its cute little head! I didn't notice that it had eyes! XD

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    can i join? I love Pikachu and i also love pichu and raichu too cuz theyre cute

pikachu was my first pokemon when i started getting into it and if like him for 9 years :D

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yay lol dude, how would i know but i bet that plane has alot of luxury it would be fun to fly it ^^;

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    that would be like so sweet though lol like what if they were like scary though?

(ok star im acting like a girly girl XD and i'm a freakin tomboy that depises freakin pink and hates wearing freakin dresses and grrrrrrrr guess i cant so any boy things now can i? not for 3 months <<; )

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Ashs_grrl said:
    that would be like so sweet though lol like what if they were like scary though?

(ok star im acting like a girly girl XD and i'm a freakin tomboy that depises freakin pink and hates wearing freakin dresses and grrrrrrrr guess i cant so any boy things now can i? not for 3 months <<; )
    That must really stink. >< I feel bad for you!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I hope so! Lol.

What is your favorite Pika attack? Mine is Thunder, it's just so powerful!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    mine is like thunder punch because its a really neat attack and its like a good attack for like pikachu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back