• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    yeah it something with TR

Danzo, the pics you posted earlier, the second one is from the episode where Ash, Pikachu, Misty and Brock and the rest of their pokemon are lost in an island of giant pokemon, right?

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Pikachu about to go for a little ride:

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Pikachu looks tired, so maybe, it another business with TR, and Ash was captured by TR because they missed, they aimed at Ash instead of Pikachu! XD, nah the truth is that I don't know...

OR! Ash made something stupid, becasue Max, May and Brock are like "woah!" XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    pokefan007!!! welcome to the PIkachu Fan Club! I didn't know that you liked Pikachu! but now I believe in....... PIKACHU!!!!!! XD, hehe, pokefan007, now you're a member of this club, now you have to give your soul to the devil... XD nah, just kidding.

I will adopt.... Pikazard!
    Uh, would you mind quitting that devil stuff? It sort of clashes with my religious morals and beliefs. Just because I'm not like frosty or Lovely May and put it in my over-stuffed sig doesn't mean I'm not like them in that sense.

Vikavoo vocks and I have been indoolging in vlenty of Vikavoo art. Vax Vunter is very annoying but meh this is a Vikavoo vlub so ve put aside the Veal Vorld vifferenves and avore Vikavoo. Va! XD

I've been doing a lot of Pika fan art lately, like I said.*huggles Ash's Pikachu* Ash is mine and his Pikachu can be our pet when we're old enough to be married and we become a family! XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Vikavoo vocks and I have been indoolging in vlenty of Vikavoo art. Vax Vunter is very annoying but meh this is a Vikavoo vlub so ve put aside the Veal Vorld vifferenves and avore Vikavoo. Va! XD

Pikachu rocks and I have been indoolging in plenty of Pikachu art. Max Hunter is very annoying but meh this is a Pikachu club so we put aside the Real World differences and adore Pikachu. VA! XD

that's what you wanted to say, the things that I didn't changed were the things I really didn't understood. Anyway, that means you're joining Dark_Pikachu? AND THAT I WAS JUST JOKING WITH POKEFAN007!!!!!! grrrr.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    What have I missed?Some good pics...pika sprites?...dang,I missed some good stuff.

Pikachu looks sooo cute in that picture EmeraldSky.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Incredible pic Emerald! I will try to post some pics, but I don't know how to post them, I just know how to attach them... =( *looks deeper in computer trying to find Pikachu pics*

Back