• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I found this
    The Pikachu Fan Club!

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Same here you can use any I post unless I say other wise, hehe I know this is the PIKACHU fan club but I got to show you this adorable Pichu.
    The Pikachu Fan Club!
    and here is Surfer Pikachu lol
    The Pikachu Fan Club!
    Surfs up dude, lol

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    cute..*crys* I lost my very favorite Pikachu avi, it was a small pic from my favorite Pikachu card and I used it as my avi, on other boards, but the site that I got it from is gone... and now, I lost my favorite Pikachu avi, and I can't seem to find another cool looking Pikachu avi... *crys*

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Koga_LUVer said:
    What have I missed?Some good pics...pika sprites?...dang,I missed some good stuff.

Pikachu looks sooo cute in that picture EmeraldSky.

Hey, you can adopt any one of these except pikazard and pikaphlosion, they're taken by me and max KL

btw, soz I havent been on for erm... 2 pages!

Back