• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Pirates of the Whirl Islands - REVAMP - OOC (M)

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
Years
  • Of course not. Your welcome back anytime. :)

It's a shame that we have to let you go <Challanger> but stuff happens. I wish you well on your future endeavors and hopefully you'll be able to join us in the future :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    By the way, I'm thinking I might jp with some of you guys for the fight scene. Heh, any takers?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Here is my SU! Note that this is my first ever RP, so sorry if i make some mistakes :/

Name: Balko "The Fist" Pugni

Pokémon Race: Pangoro

Appearance: Balko looks like a regular Pangoro, only difference is a scar that goes over his right eye and a patch of missing furr on his left arm, both are the result of a fight years ago. He wears two golden bracelets around his right wrist, a red bandana on his head and a belt with a silver dagger.

Reason for Joining the Crew: Balko has always felt like an outsider throughout his life and never found a place he could call home. Every place he went, it felt like something was missing. When he found out about Toro Blaze, his story and that he was looking for a crew, he felt attracted to the idea of being part of his team. He was a thief, yes, and he loved gold and treasures, but loyalty and friendship were the things that really mattered for Balko. He wanted to help Toro reach his goal, and as he never ignored his gut feeling, he immediately signed up for the crew!

Personality: Balko has always been kind and a good Pokemon, although he doesnt show it directly and likes to hide behind his physical strength and sarcasm. He might seem serious and even arrogant at first, but if you get to know him closer, you'll find out he is a great friend, a trust-worthy companion and actually quite the talker. Balko is really good at judging other Pokemon's feelings, and if he cares about you, he'll always be there to cheer you up. If you are not his friend though, better watch out: Balko wont think twice about smacking you around if you mess with him or someone he cares about!! He is a rather realistic Pokemon, with some touches of optimism. Dont expect Balko to be a super-sweet friend, but he will always have your back.

History: Balko hatched as a Pancham in a region very far from Johto, called Africana. His parents were part of a tribe that lived in the jungle, they werent many, but they took care of each other. From his parents, Balko learned to respect mother nature and all living beings, and his dad, who was pretty good at Pando Kando (an old martial art), taught him to fight and protect himself. One day though, as Balko was climbing up some trees with his mother, something terrible happened: As Balko tried to grab a berry, an eartquake struck. His mother tried but couldnt save him, and Balko fell into the river below. The currents were strong, and Balko tried to hold on to something, but he couldnt. He kept trying and swimming...until he fell unconscious.
    When he woke up, he was at a beach, all by himself. He cried out for his parents and other tribe members, but he received no answer. Balko, only 6 years old, started crying and didnt know what to do. After a night of tears, he decided to get up and look for someone. Throughout the following years, Balko met a lot of other lonely Pokemon, and they formed "gangs" to help each other and stay alive. He didnt stay in one place for too long though, and kept looking for other Pokemon of his species, who might know where his tribe was. He joined several different crews and traveled every corner of the world, but he never found his tribe again. After giving up the search, Balko decided to stay in Olivine City and settle there, making his money stealing from the richer Pokemon. One day, he heard whispers about Toro, and how he was putting together a crew. After finding out what Toro had went through, Balko decided it was time to leave his solitary life behind and join a new crew. He might not have found his tribe, but he could help someone else reach his dream...

Moves: Crunch, Power-up Punch, Hammer Arm, Poison Jab, Body Slam, Thief

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
    Years
  • Zorogami is ACCEPTED. I will move your character into the accepted column and your spot in the crew will be sorted out later. Feel free to post in the IC thread whenever you please. Just be sure to follow all the rules :) Happy RPing!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Zorogami is ACCEPTED. I will move your character into the accepted column and your spot in the crew will be sorted out later. Feel free to post in the IC thread whenever you please. Just be sure to follow all the rules :) Happy RPing!

Thanks a lot! Really looking forward to this! :D

Welcome aboard! No worries, this is my first RP too :)

Thank you! haha thats nice, looking forward to get to know you (:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Im really really sorry for double-posting, i just wanted to say ill write my first post tonight!!
    I wanted to do it earlier, but im still caught up with work :( Sorry about that!

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
    Years
  • As it was pointed out to me. I have been moving the RP a tad too quickly. So I'd like to apologize for that. If there is anything that any of you have an issue with within the RP, please don't be afraid to approach me and let me know. Carry on ladies and gents

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • As it was pointed out to me. I have been moving the RP a tad too quickly. So I'd like to apologize for that. If there is anything that any of you have an issue with within the RP, please don't be afraid to approach me and let me know. Carry on ladies and gents

It's good to hear you say that, because I wasn't sure if you were going to fast or I was going to slow xD This is my first time, so I wasn't sure if there's a required pace or anything like that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    No no, there are no required paces. Essentially a GM is supposed to wait perhaps two days or until all rpers have replied to some latest post before he goes on. In other times if a rper takes far too long to respond the GM can move along the roleplay so that the other players don't become bored. It's common for first time rpers to either go very slow or very fast themselves, but no worries Sopheria. We'll only leave ya in the dust if you take a week to respond. :P

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
    Years
  • It's good to hear you say that, because I wasn't sure if you were going to fast or I was going to slow xD This is my first time, so I wasn't sure if there's a required pace or anything like that.

Yes. My apologizes. I haven't RP'd in almost a year. I'm still getting back into the swing of things myself. But hey, mistake has been corrected. Hopefully you will all accept these cookies as payment for my trouble...

images

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I gladly accept your cookies!! Thanks :)
    Also, my first post is up, which might seem like nothing special, but since its my very first RP post im kinda excited about it! Also, before i signed up i was ready the FAQ and rules for RPing in general, and i came across this:

Useful Terms You May Need To Know

• Godmodding means to 'play god' and control things which only the Game Master should; weather, landscape, wild animals etc. It's universally unacceptable. Always ask permission before you control anything outside your character
    • Powerplaying means to control other characters that are not your own. This is always unacceptable and always requires permission beforehand.
    • Bunnying is basically the same as powerplaying, only that it's usually milder such as pulling a person along. Again, permission is always needed before you bunny a character.

• As i saw that some do write parts for other characters (Like Geiger who wrote parts for Meowstic and Scizor) i wanted to know if that is allowed? I dont know if that already counts as powerplaying or whatever, just wanted to double check

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
    Years
  • I gladly accept your cookies!! Thanks :)
    Also, my first post is up, which might seem like nothing special, but since its my very first RP post im kinda excited about it! Also, before i signed up i was ready the FAQ and rules for RPing in general, and i came across this:

As i saw that some do write parts for other characters (Like Geiger who wrote parts for Meowstic and Scizor) i wanted to know if that is allowed? I dont know if that already counts as powerplaying or whatever, just wanted to double check

What Geiger did was known as a "joint post" or a jp. The three RPers in question, Geiger, Alby4t5 and Sir Bastian wrote the post together and Geiger happened to be the one posting it. So in other terms, Geiger didn't control their characters but merely had the post involving the three of them.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    EDIT: NINJAS! NINJAS ALL AROUND! IMMORTAL I SHALL KEEP MY EYES ON YOU!! *slowly creeps back into the darkness mysteriously*

Oh oh, that isn't the same Zorogami. The posts where you see multiple player characters interacting is known as *THUD* A JOINT POST!!! Essentially if you want to interact with other characters and only do it in one post then you can do something called a joint post. You contact the other players and tell them you would like to do a joint post. From there the people in that joint post will write back and forth and create one post, similar to what you saw the three of us do.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Alright i didnt know that was possible...im still a noob sorry xD
    Thanks for the info though!! Learning something new every day

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • You guys are going reeeeallllly fast you know. xD

I'm going to try and make sense of what's going on right now. If anybody wants to do a joint post, I'm down for that. :D

Back