• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Pirates of the Whirl Islands - REVAMP - OOC (M)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    We're slowing down now, but it's just waiting for the rpers to respond before Immortal gets his own post up. :3 No worries Gastly.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I'm going to try and make sense of what's going on right now. If anybody wants to do a joint post, I'm down for that. :D

I already wrote my first post since things were going so fast, and i dont know if a jp would work out the way things are looking right now. But id love to make one soon, since ive never done it before (:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    If no one is against it, I would say we can proceed just a bit. I think enough time (three days after all) have passed. By this point if anyone else wanted to add on then they have had enough time. Personally that is just my opinion. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • So... it's a week since our GM has even been on PC. I guess that means we're done here :( It's a shame, I really liked our characters.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Same here, well it was fun and if anything we could always reuse these characters for other stuffs.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Gastly... sorry to say, but this kind of things happen a LOT around here. Most of the time the GM falls off of the earth and returns (if he/she does) a month or two later.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I don't really -want- it dead, but I've been here for long enough to know that if a GM disappears from, not just the RP, but the site itself, for over a week without so much as a sound, there's a 90% chance that said GM doesn't really think that much about their RP.

Back