• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?

Probably back in 2008 when Diamond and Pearl were big. I was good at Pokemon and Smash Bros. at the time. Idk 2008 was just a really good year for me and I miss it. Hell the Celtics won the NBA championship that year!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

I would be most likely rewind to the time I first joined so that I could forge a new path for me. But I guess I'm happy with the things turning right now :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Possibly back to when I first started RPing. 2010/2011. Somewhat of a golden age 8) But I kind of love PC nowadays so I wouldn't really go back unless I had to, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^maaaaaybe that too! xD 2012 was the time I got reeeeally into roleplay and now I'm not as much anymore, sadly! :( Eventually I'll get that spark back.

You know where else I want to go back in time? When PC was barely starting and the memberbase was starting to grow. 2003 would be a great year to go back in time, where we'd see how PC started to develop and see how things were back then. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You know where else I want to go back in time? When PC was barely starting and the memberbase was starting to grow. 2003 would be a great year to go back in time, where we'd see how PC started to develop and see how things were back then. :3
Yea, and we'd be all super knowledgeable and wise and cool and become admins before it was near-impossible to get to that rank B)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What are some features you want to see in PokeCommunity?
A scheduled-thread feature. This would allow you to set a date to your thread; when you submit it, it won't actually get posted until the date reaches. :] I understand that some people would take advantage of this feature to create birthday threads and such ahead of time, but that's the whole point!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nooo, go and reply to my thread in the VIP forums that poses kind of the exact same question haha.

A scheduled thread feature would be awesome for mods and others who want to put up event threads on a certain date/time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^LOL. I'll have a different answer at Rika's thread, no worries. :P

& yes! That needs to exist omg ;;

What are some features you want to see in PokeCommunity?

This is probably...not what everyone wants, but I've seen this in another forum and thought it was pretty neat: Status updates! Instead of wasting your 1-blog-post-a-day about your life status and such, why not make it to a twitter-like feature where you can just post what you've been doing for the day?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ooh, definitely; a status-update feature would be pretty neat! Some vBulletin forums have it already, so I guess it shouldn't be that hard to have it implemented. This would make blogs seem sort of irrelevant, though, so would those be removed all-together and get replaced with this? Also, if we do get this feature, I think it should be supporters-only, just like how blogs were. d:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
With the size of the memberbase, that may be a good idea. :P In the other forum that I go to, the status updates feature was available to the whole memberbase and even though the size was smaller than this one, we get status updates every...3 minutes or so, putting all the other statuses waaaaay down on the ground. Members would get infracted for spamming them just because they didn't read their statements xD

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Imo, if the status update feature was implemented, I would prefer if it was a supporter only feature since we already have a huge memberbase and most people would totally abuse it :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To compliment this, we could have a followers feature, maybe, sort of like Twitter. With that, whenever someone posts an update, you'd automatically get notified. This could be a decent replacement for friends-list. :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't think I'd appreciate a status update thing, haha. Usertitles are pretty much for that, but they aren't used for that xD

Hey, standard fun question! If you became a mod, what section would you like to mod?
For mods: if you had to change section, what other section would you pick?

Years
If you became a mod, what section would you like to mod?
For mods: if you had to change section, what other section would you pick?

I'm neither of those! ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚
But if I were to go back to being a mod I'd definitely mod the welcomes again. If I had to choose another section.. I'd say Pokemon Clubs or Fan Clubs & Groups. Chit Chat Cafe seems fun as well but it's really fast-paced and I don't feel like I would be the best candidate for it. xD;

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
☆ Sign Up Form:

Username: Venitardus
Reason for Joining the Club: joined about a year ago, met a lot of nice people. So why not.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

I don't know. I only been on here for a year, so I can't really say.

Years

I'd choose The Welcome Lounge, it seems like one of the easy sections to mod and I do love welcoming new faces to the community. Other than that, I'd also like to mod Pokemon Clubs since I tend to join a lot of the clubs over there and it looks like a fun section in general.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I really am not sure, but... probably Video Games, maybe, since it's one of the places I'm most active at. Pokémon Clubs would be nice, too, but the section seems to be pretty complex though. If I were applied there, I'd probably be an assistant mod so to speak, and not the main. d: Other sections would include Pokémon General, Chit Chat Café, and Pokémon Gaming Central. Haha.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years

Can I be honest? I don't know. Where do I fit? I don't actively post in any sections, even in here, really, so it's a very difficult question for me; so yeah. I don't even know for sure what section I'd like to mod.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018

I'd say either the welcome lounge or the fan club section. I've visited them both often (even though not so much for the welcome lounge recently :( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back