• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

Years
    OKAY! Finally! Everyone only has 'till midnight tonight to submit their images!
    And then of course, we all stop to watch the giant ball drop.

Years
    I'd like to win, but whatever! I just like my picture!
    Good luck to everyone! Best picture may win!

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Newyear voting.

Being past midnight for me I'll start some of the votes, but I'll wait off till tomarrow for submitting them for any stragglers.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Apologies with the delay in the judging this month - some of the judges have yet to send in their results. If I do not get them within a couple of days, I will add up the results I do have and base the scoring on that. :)

The new entry thread is up - I'd be interested to know what you think of the theme! :D

And if anyone wants to judge this month, please PM me! Cy, are you interested? ^^ Note that if you want to judge, you must be prepared to PM me around the end of the month with each entry scored out of 10.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Apologies with the delay in the judging this month - some of the judges have yet to send in their results. If I do not get them within a couple of days, I will add up the results I do have and base the scoring on that. :)

The new entry thread is up - I'd be interested to know what you think of the theme! :D

And if anyone wants to judge this month, please PM me! Cy, are you interested? ^^ Note that if you want to judge, you must be prepared to PM me around the end of the month with each entry scored out of 10.
    Not interested. I'll enter again.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Hm... it's kinda strange talking about this month's topic with last month still not completely finished. ^-^;; Ah well, I look forward to the results! This just makes it all the more suspenseful.

So this month! What an interesting topic... this is going to require some creativity! I don't think I'll be doing pokemon though; I've gotta get away from that for a moment. Ooh! Perhaps I'll do another video game I like-- Kirby! Hee hee... I have an idea brewing! *does sneaky look* Heh heh.

Years
    I hope you guys all do good, because I'm the last judge!

I decided I wouldn't be able to do something like that without a comic, and I sort of want to stay away from that.

I wish I had a scanner, I could come up with all sorts of things to do. But that's something I need to buy and--

Do a good job, all, as I think it's better if the contest is close.

Years
    I dunno, this seems like a harder subject.... Last time, pretty much all we had to do was draw a picture with snow, if you're looking to compete. Or something Christmas-related.

I shall enjoy judging, and... watching my friends laugh at me for spending too much time on the computer....

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Gohan said:
    Man, this is going to be easy judging! Like, two people entered. Good luck to everyone though.
    Yeah. It's the 12th and still only 2 people!?

Last month, wasn't there like 8 entries by then?

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
    >Yeah. It's the 12th and still only 2 people!?

Make that only three people... I plan on entering.

I haven't entered any Pokemon art contests in a year, so I may as well try my luck again here, just for the fun of it. I have a concept ready already - I just need to fine-tune it and make sure it translates into a decent picture. ^_^;;;

Back