• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    WOW what great competition...so nice to see such a strong contest that everyone is enjoying entering..still can't decide what i will do..either enter o;d or new.....but i will enter...a bit snowed under with requests atm so I guess that will be the deciding factor.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Oh crap crap crap..... I lost the early sketch for my charmander!!!! Where the heck did i put it?!.....

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    hmm i might as well enter totodile...i'm so lazy...i bet i get nowhere with it, but i did love drawing it...if i can i will replace it with a fresh pic.

Years
    Wow! Igitca I love your Tododile. It's beautiful, not many people work well without the constraint of lines.

If I was a judge you would be in the lead right now.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    AuroPervert said:
    Wow! Igitca I love your Tododile. It's beautiful, not many people work well without the constraint of lines.

If I was a judge you would be in the lead right now.

Well it was a request i was asked to do, just happens to be a starter pokemon. i was pleased with my pose with this ^-^ thankies so much for your kind words..though if i was the judge I'd put all the other entries as first ^-^ mine deserves last.

Years
    igtica said:
    Well it was a request i was asked to do, just happens to be a starter pokemon. i was pleased with my pose with this ^-^ thankies so much for your kind words..though if i was the judge I'd put all the other entries as first ^-^ mine deserves last.
    why do all amazing artists put their art down, and say its crappy.

Well I am a judge, and I'm not saying anything :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    why do all amazing artists put their art down, and say its crappy.

Well I am a judge, and I'm not saying anything :P

I'm not putting mine down, i'm just saying all the others are so great they deserve a first place to me ^-^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Today is the closing date :0
    Well at least to me, in Hong Kong time.

Overlord IX! Karmillina! Hurry up! Before today is over!
    I'm saying this because I like both of your arts : )

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Sorry Dark Venusaur, the judge spot has been filled. If there's a space open next month you are welcome to apply though! :)

Please do not post judging requests in the entry thread - it is for entries only. If you are interested in judging and there is a spot open, please PM me instead.

lugia_master, your entry was a sprite work and cannot be accepted, sorry...the Artstravaganza is only for hand-drawn or digital work which doesn't involve spriting.

--FG

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Yeeee! I'm excited about the new contest. I just can't decide on a medium. ><
    Well, I can't use the computer for a while after spring break, so I have to use a non digital medium.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have a question concerning this month's contest:
    Seeing as Arcanine, Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite are sometimes described as legendary Pokémon, can contest entries feature one of them?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    I have a question concerning this month's contest:
    Seeing as Arcanine, Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite are sometimes described as legendary Pokémon, can contest entries feature one of them?

Hmmm...I'd have to say no. :) It's limited to the 'official' legendary Pokémon ^^ Whilst these might sometimes be called legendary, they're not 'one-offs' like the others, so I'll have to exclude them. :)

Back