• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
Years
  • He hasn't logged in since the 17th, and I don't see a way to PM/VM him, but I think I can still challenge Tadashi-san, right?
    If so I challenge Tadashi-san.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    IM BACK TO POKECOMMUNITY LADDER

I have returned from my absence and desperate for trying out my new team that have created in Soul Silver. So please challenge me to a duel in a silly childrens game.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    hey polkop, pull me out of the ladder. I'm getting really busy with school and plus everyone I challenge decides to go absent the day of so it's getting pretty frustrating. But i do hope you best luck with everything and I might come back if i ever decide to comeback to pokemon battling.

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
  • I guess I challenge CrazyHand,
    Me and CrazyHand played our game and have decided that I was the victor ( i say decide because we had connection problems ) I liked his team and I love the name CrazyHand (im a SuperSmashBros Pro)

Last edited:

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
    Years
  • Friggin' Nintendo and their D/C friggin' issues.
    Yeah, out of frustration Nicktacular wins.

Actually, I re-watched every episode of DB, DBZ, and DBGT (and their respective movies) this summer ^^

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I beat Taylorusha/Galactic Mars 6-0

GG.

Rank up.

hey polkop, pull me out of the ladder. I'm getting really busy with school and plus everyone I challenge decides to go absent the day of so it's getting pretty frustrating. But i do hope you best luck with everything and I might come back if i ever decide to comeback to pokemon battling.

As you wish.

I guess I challenge CrazyHand,
    Me and CrazyHand played our game and have decided that I was the victor ( i say decide because we had connection problems ) I liked his team and I love the name CrazyHand (im a SuperSmashBros Pro)

Ok, I'll put the win to you.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    eh, I guess I'll challenge Tadashi-san.

EDIT: Uh, Tadashi hasn't been active in around 2 weeks, and for some reason I can't PM or VM him anyways.

Last edited:

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
    Years
  • i didn't D/c and you weren't winning, we both had 3 pokes. why would i d/c when i just ko'd one of your pokes
    No i killed your azelf,Zapdos and dusknoir
    and i was right about to kill your heracross and bam it got disconnected
    and you only killed 2 of my pokes well basically one necause my bronzong exploded :D

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
  • No i killed your azelf,Zapdos and dusknoir
    and i was right about to kill your heracross and bam it got disconnected
    and you only killed 2 of my pokes well basically one necause my bronzong exploded :D
    you killed zapdos, dusknoir, azelf, and i killed zong, azelf, and flygon. your flygon used outrage and it left my heracross with 64 hp and then i used close combat on your half dead flygon, thus killing it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back