• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I'll try out. Shoddy or Wi-Fi it doesn't matter wherever you need a Psychic-type user but Wi-Fi is preffered.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah can we please get some challenges ? Its kinda pathetic/sad that no one is. It just seems like "herp derp im 2 scared". ~___~

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

^imo

EDIT:

Consider this the official demise of the Pokecommunity League. I am now challanging the Shoddy Division.

At least this guy has the right attitude..i guess...lol?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Those of who for wifi tryouts, ill be available 3pm onwards (gmt+1), Ill be on tonight aswel, hope to get some battlers done. :)

EDIT: Can people VM who can actually battle in one and a half hours time so i'll get back to you when i get return from college.

Last edited:

Codyjd

PC League Wi-fi Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    Well, I beat Prince, so it looks like I'm the new second Gym Leader for the Wifi circuit. :3

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    So how do I challenge the league? Just post here? I'm challenging the wi-fi league :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You'll have to wait until we have enough Gym Leaders.

Which is when we get three more...I know it won't be the full eight but I'd rather get some sort of activity going otherwise this is just going to die. Prince should be getting back to me soon on some of his test matches.

In the mean time, challenge the shoddy league y/y?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back