• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't mind a laggy battle, long as it doesn't dc, does it? XD
    No, not from what I remember at least. :P However, I'll have to battle you tomorrow since it's cloudy, but it should be sunny tomorrow.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hm, I may consider this, that's if I have enough time on my hands. But let you know soon! Sounds fun.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I assume our "test" battles last night do not count as you had said they might not. ;o; Now I lack a decent team to use against you that isn't the same thing.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Oooh,Try-outs?
    May I become a Gym Leader?
    The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]
    Shoddy only for now: To try-out, please private / vistor message both (or either one depending on on availability) of the testers (Aurafire and Wolflare) to schedule a match so we can place you depending on your battle skills. It is important to note that you are always allowed to try-out to be a Gym Leader even if all 8 spots are closed, we will just make another spot. However, if the league gets too cramped, then we will restrict spots.
    For anyone who wants to try-out for Wi-Fi: I'll VM / PM you when I have a faster Wi-Fi connection (unless you won't mind a laggy battle?). Or, get on the PC Shoddy server if you're fine doing it there (I should be on all day).
    ^ Pretty much.filllllller

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Laggy battles FTW

If your Wi-Fi isn't better by Tuesday, Wolflare, then lag will be the order of the day on our battle.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    do gym leaders have to use a certain type of pokemon?
    if not ill gladly try out for a leader spot

EDIT: wifi

justjake

Wrath to the stars above.
    Years
    Laggy? I laugh in the face of lag. Give a time and date and I'll be there (wherever 'there' is)

Can we make our own badges and stuff? That'd be cool ^.^

Last edited:

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    I would like to try-out on Wifi battles, try-out as gym leader?

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Laggy battles FTW

If your Wi-Fi isn't better by Tuesday, Wolflare, then lag will be the order of the day on our battle.
    K lol.

do gym leaders have to use a certain type of pokemon?
    if not ill gladly try out for a leader spot

EDIT: wifi
    OP said:
    Depends on you if you want a theme for your gym, it doesn't have to be type based so you can choose a different tier, 1 vs 1, etc.
    So, no. We can schedule a match if you don't mind a lot of lag.

Laggy? I laugh in the face of lag. Give a time and date and I'll be there (wherever 'there' is)

Can we make our own badges and stuff? That'd be cool ^.^
    Well, there means PC Shoddy server (click here for details on how to connect), but you want to try-out Wi-Fi so that's different.

And sure, we'll probably have banners, badges and some other stuff in the future.

I would like to try-out on Wifi battles, try-out as gym leader?
    Sure, like I said with others if you don't mind a lot a lag. I'll have new Wi-Fi soon though.

For anyone who wants to try-out, VM / PM me so we can a schedule a match to make the thread more organized.

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Hmm I would like to try out for Gym Leader/ Elite member. The only problem is I do 3v3 flat battles :/. Not sure if that is a problem but yeah I'm open alot.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok so im comeing back on here after a week can someone give me a quick low down of how this league is working other than shoddy and wifi
    like is it based on tier or theme or type
    and is it 6v6 siongle double or what

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ok so im comeing back on here after a week can someone give me a quick low down of how this league is working other than shoddy and wifi
    like is it based on tier or theme or type
    and is it 6v6 siongle double or what
    So, you look at the gyms, and notice there are tiers posted, those are tiers that the gym allows. Standard rules mean the average clauses, 6 vs 6, lv. 100. Some gyms may have themes and will have the specific rules posted.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Wolf has already stated several times throughout this thread that he will be able to wifi test after he gets better internet unless you don't mind a laggy battle. Sorry for "mini-modding" or whatever, but there are only 40 replies to this thread, its not that hard to read people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back