• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
  • Ooh, new PC league! (well for me anyways lol)

I want to begin my challenge with a match against Syndrome, since we both just built HO teams. I need to test mines out lol.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I and Gamer were having another battle. His Will-o-Wisp missed and I got a crit as well. He left the room. I was leading 3-2 and his pokemon were severely weakened. Does that mean a win for me?
    Yea, it does.

Even if the wi-fi division is not fully finished yet, can we still challenge?
    I would assume, yes.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • i challenged opposite day and won 2-0. but i used ou and he used uu, does that still count cos it's not really fair.

Detox

I beat user Skippy 3-0 like 5 minutes ago.

Two words: Starmie Weak.

lol

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • Just thought I should get this information out.

Name: Cartercr
    FC: 3696 2230 9200
    Standard Rules
    OU Tier
    No theme

Also, I will be completely inactive for a short amount of time. (About a week.) After that time, I will be completely open for battling.

FacelessAce

Questions To Nothing
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    hey aero and postman see if you cant be on pc server because i want to challenge your gym tomorrow

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Oi, then I may want to get to work on another team. :o All my teams still have Latias. :/ I'll try and devise (or steal one) today for use tomorrow. ^o^ I'm generally on after 6PM Eastern Standard Time (-5:00).

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Wolf/Aura/Blade/<user with capability> can you close my gym and/or remove me from the league? I'm really busy with work lately and I'm doing the World Cup of Pokemon on Smogon, so I won't be as apt to do participate. Hopefully if my schedule lightens up I can come back but I'm just too busy right now. Sorry.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I just had a test-battle with Jin-Roh, and I say he definitely has what it takes to be in this here League. He has my support. ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back