• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Updated the OP with the two new GLs and the additional Wi-Fi testers.

1 vote down 4 to go :)
    tyvm for the battle Alla
    You only need one approval from a tester, so you're good to go.

And yeah, probably the reason why the league is dead is that the metagame is beginning to be stale... Fortunately, BW will be released in a few more months, which should increase the activity (mainly Shoddy, unless everyone buys the Japanese games).

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Glad to be a part of the League. Once things start getting more action i'll add more tiers and a theme to my gym.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • I've only heard the 4th gen metagame described well once. It is a game of counters and counter counters. I'm ready to start seeing some challanges. Just out of curiosity. Could we challange people from the Shoddy League?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Are there any Shoddy positions still available that I may try out for?

If not, I would love to challenge the League.

I apologize for my question. I could not make heads nor tails of the main page, though that may be because I'm up about three hours past my bedtime.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Are there any Shoddy positions still available that I may try out for?

If not, I would love to challenge the League.

I apologize for my question. I could not make heads nor tails of the main page, though that may be because I'm up about three hours past my bedtime.

We'll always accept tryouts, if you're good enough we'll open a new gym for you.

And I don't know if the Wi-Fi league is getting challenges but we have 6 leaders now so feel free.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • We'll always accept tryouts, if you're good enough we'll open a new gym for you.

And I don't know if the Wi-Fi league is getting challenges but we have 6 leaders now so feel free.

Thanks for the information. I apologize again, as I forgot to say that my interests pertain only to the Shoddy League. I'm afraid I don't have Wi-Fi capability, currently.

Codyjd

PC League Wi-fi Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    Oh hey the wi-fi league is ready. If you're interested in a Wifi gym battle send me a PM. :3

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Yarp. i get to battle Shroud all the time now in the ladder and the league! somewhere along the line i was destined to get one in on you :)

Codyjd: you got to challenge us BRA! that's how gyms work :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back