• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Pokedex Project [Read First Post!]

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
NEVER!!

yeah, anyway, sorry for not being so active! I kinda distracted myself for a week, or two...

so, here's some snazzy looking Slenderman, which was Slenderman's personal 'mon, but remade to fit into the world of Pokemon :D

And here's a pure poison type family that would help boost up the amount of poison types:

I know that we're overflowing with ghost, but the slenderman thing was kinda one of the first, but I guess he just couldn't find his way into the light, being in the uncatalogoued section for almost a few months now :P
I'm a lazy colorer/shaderer, so bear with me :P
I'll come up with stats and junk later, plus a redo of the sunfish fake!

Here's the sunfish, aka my personal fake :D

Name: Kaboost (as in kaboom)
Type: Steel/Fire
Ability: Speed Boost or Detonate*
When Hp is below 10%, the User's next attack will have double its BP, but the User will faint after the attack is executed. This ability will fail if the User does not attack when its Hp is in that range, or it goes over 10% Hp.
Dex: Kaboost fly above the ocean at speeds only aircraft can get to.

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Spoiler:

Oh, wow this is awesome! Good god man, you've solved the personal Pokémon problem with this introduction! I like the "kaboom" idea and the special ability is a good idea. You deserve a medal for this xD

Again, this really solved our uncatalogued Poké problem XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love the work you guys are doing! Some of the recent art and the sprites have really been stellar. Everybody here deserves like, one thousand golden pats on the back. ;o;

Are you guys planning on doing Mega versions of Pokemon who didn't get mega stones?

-Oops

um no
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Again, sorry for being inactive.
Here's some random fakemon. Idk,
3Tywfpr.png

Psychic???
oqOeL8B.png

Water/Steel???

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Thanks Hoenn and Alexial :D
It took me like an hour to draw those, then the tedious process to scan them and photoshop them :l

@Alexial
If all the megas have been revealed, I'm DEFINITELY going to give some beloved, but rather useless pokemon some megas. probably stunfisk; it's like my favorite ;__;

@Oops
I love the typing you gave them!
The psychic one's design fits it quite well, but the final form seems like it ended too quickly :P
I still like it though, as I'm rather a fan of designs that have faces like that :D

Since I noticed we have a lot of designs that are merely sketches, I'm planning to get the ones with great thought into a finalised drawing, while leaving the rest up for debate.

I should be updating the OP in a day or two, given that I don't have a laptop at the moment :P

EDIT:

WE HIT 20K VIEWS :O

Alrighty, I added in all the info for all of mine above, and placed in your 'mons, -Oops!
I had time to sketch up a newer Maltone, Which was a Grass/Poison that I think was supposed to be based on a Holy plant:

(Maltone is the second one!)
I added a pre-evo and evo, as so it can be utilized fairly early, and can count as that early Grass type you encounter :D
I suggest to re-type it to Grass/Fairy, but Grass/Poison is still nice :P
The final form can sorta be like a Castform clone, making use of Weatherball and the ability Drizzle,(to render fire types useless :P)

Also, I suggest we decide on the fate of the Pinsir evo thing, now that Pinsir has a mega-evo :l

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Awesome! I'm reserving Feraligatr, Braviary and Mandibuzz!

If they decide to give them megas later, then tough. We'll just call them a version exclusive to *unnamed* region!

PS - Let's still do the Pinsir thing. I mean, what's the harm? It's just a Mega-Evolution.

PPS - Could you accept this Mega-Samurott? I'm still open to suggestions on what could be changed on the designs, because I feel I've added too little.

fake_mega_samurott_by_antispritetheft-d6p9n4w.png

PPPS - Here are the preliminary sketches of the megas in planning
http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/AntiSpriteTheft/media/6_zps3b8816ee.png.html
http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/AntiSpriteTheft/media/1_zps2b6f1b64.png.html

Sorry they're quite big and the pencil sketch is quite faint, but it works, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Spoiler:

I think he looks honestly fine!
I mean, have you seen Lucario's? It kind of got more rough looking, and probably got a new color in there somewhere. If your iffy on how it sorta still looks like normal Samurott, maybe you should make it have armor on or something, kind of like the armor you would see on horses in war.

And your sketches, particularly Feraligatr and Braviary, look stellar as sketches! It makes them look so much more ready to fight :D
The Mandibuzz's concept of wearing a skull is cool too, the only thing that looks weird is maybe the beak-ish area. It looks like it's far out from the head a bit.

And, since yours was indeed the first mega, I'll see if I can make a new section specifically for megas!

EDIT:
added in the evolved form of Fricety

which is going to be named something I have no clue.

EDIT2:
Updated the OP's title to a flavorful mix of some of the drawings you guys were so cool to make :D

Last edited:

-Oops

um no
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Idek what is this. Tried designing some pokemon on paper and then finished them of on the computer. I can't shade ok.
aGYYsko.png

0IZmDET.png

wXDoqgw.png
1Ho6Aq1.png
ffZwKi4.png

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Oh god, I really like them all!

Might I ask what the idea behind the Fairy/Fighting one is? It sorta reminds me of some new-age dancer :P

The Fire/Ice types are really nice. I like the inversion of colors in his final evo, and the whole line looks unique in appearance to each other.

I'll be adding them in later today :D
Also, do you want me to come up with data for them and the ones a few posts back?
Or do you already have something in mind?

-Oops

um no
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Oh god, I really like them all!

Might I ask what the idea behind the Fairy/Fighting one is? It sorta reminds me of some new-age dancer :P

The Fire/Ice types are really nice. I like the inversion of colors in his final evo, and the whole line looks unique in appearance to each other.

I'll be adding them in later today :D
Also, do you want me to come up with data for them and the ones a few posts back?
Or do you already have something in mind?

Thanks!
All of these were random. I just sat down and started doodling and came up with these few fakemon. And yeah sure, you can come up with the data.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
There was an art competition over at the Pokemon Showdown, and I don't want this guy to be only used for it. Here's Mega Persian :D
MegaPersian-b_zps583e4e24.png

It's like a pharaoh now

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love the mega Persian, Sunny. It's a totally unique take on the Pokemon. But yet, it feel like it was always meant to be Egyptian feeling, you know? :) It's great.

Speaking of megas I was working on a mega Milotic but I kinda don't know what direction to take it.
Mega_milotic_01_zpsd0c419f7.png

What do you guys think? Is it done or you y'all have any other suggestions for it?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@Alexial

Looks beautiful the only thing is I'm concerned about the dots... are they present on both sides of the face? If yes, then it's alright XD

I like the new designs and the dual tail-end concept. The triangular fin-type thing behind the head is a nice touch. I wonder if you'll introduce new colours o.O Fantastic design, tho

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
@Alexial

Looks beautiful the only thing is I'm concerned about the dots... are they present on both sides of the face? If yes, then it's alright XD

I like the new designs and the dual tail-end concept. The triangular fin-type thing behind the head is a nice touch. I wonder if you'll introduce new colours o.O Fantastic design, tho

Oh yeah lol, it's going to be symmetrical I just totally forgot to draw them. xD But yeah the dots / hexagon designs are going to be present on both the fin and face.

Well, you know I was iffy on the dual tail. It seemed like I had built up this sense of symmetry in the design, but it didn't feel "concluded" with the two tails. I'm still reconsidering a few things. The triangular fin on the head is kinda meant to add to Milotic's aerodynamics. I figured since it had all these opulent tail / head / body appendages it would need something to counteract the drag those would cause in the water. Think of it like a squids hood, lol.

I always say I'm going to add colors but then I'm like nah so no promises. xD But thanks nonetheless!

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
okay guys, update time :D

I'll add in all the recent stuff, and ill stick all the megas into a new category as well :P

@Alexial
Oh god, that thing is gorgeous :O
You nailed that regal appearance perfectly, which I think was pretty neat.
And yeah, like Hoenn said, I had no idea whether the designs on one side were supposed to be mirrored onto the other :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I had time to sketch up a newer Maltone, Which was a Grass/Poison that I think was supposed to be based on a Holy plant:

(Maltone is the second one!)
I added a pre-evo and evo, as so it can be utilized fairly early, and can count as that early Grass type you encounter :D
I suggest to re-type it to Grass/Fairy, but Grass/Poison is still nice :P
The final form can sorta be like a Castform clone, making use of Weatherball and the ability Drizzle,(to render fire types useless :P)

Mmm. My only problem is that it hardly resembles the original Maltone. Plus, Maltone was supposed to do this weird flippy thing and become a demonic killer plant thing. I like the Fairy typing, though. Blossom forme = Fairy, Root forme = Poison. I think that works. d:
I probably never posted the second forme, though.

Anyways, I've hardly been on the internet as of late, and that trend will probably continue for a while. Fiddle with my designs to your hearts' content, for now.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
ah, I see what you mean :P

I'll always be glad to use your original one over mine, as I thought that Maltone was not worked upon in a while, and thought he could have used a facelift :D
(plus, if we use your version, I could use mine in my own fakedex. win-win!)

And just to confirm, you would be okay as to let us "finish up" your designs?
I'll try to stick as close to your original idea as I can, but I can assure that I'll add in my own things here and there :P

-Oops

um no
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Well, I designed a legendary. I'll try to draw it digitally and post it here tomorrow hopefully?
Most probably it's gonna be dark/poison or something. Also, this doesn't have to be a legendary IDK. What do you think?
Here's a sketch.
ma6MNj0.png

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
ah, I see what you mean :P

I'll always be glad to use your original one over mine, as I thought that Maltone was not worked upon in a while, and thought he could have used a facelift :D
(plus, if we use your version, I could use mine in my own fakedex. win-win!)

And just to confirm, you would be okay as to let us "finish up" your designs?
I'll try to stick as close to your original idea as I can, but I can assure that I'll add in my own things here and there :P

Yeah, go ahead. d: I can always come back and make adjustments if I think that one of my designs got way too far off. I'll probably still do their flavor text and info myself later on, though.

The only two I can think of that I kind of want left alone are Sorciel and Furvia, though.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Back