• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Singing Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
  • My Submission!

Ello! Here is my submission!

These two lyrics are actually from a song that is by me. I would have done all of it, but the file would have been too big. So I hope this will do. ^3^

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I utterly am crap at singing, though I have a friend that's awesome at it... too bad she's not into Pokemon at all, she won't join lmao. Good luck to all who enter!

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I don't have a mic, so I used my keyboard and synth'd the beat and chords and such. Does that still count?
    It's also on a Youtube video. I don't know how to make it mp3 or anything.
    Unless I used Youtube2mp3, which doesn't like my computer ._.

Here's the link.

... ;___;

Bay

Years
  • When's the last time we've done an official one for these? Ages, certainly. So after years of procrastination, gaming, Xbox Live time killing, etc., Geoff and I thought it would be a good time to bring back the Singing Contest.
    Does the Singing Contest in the Get Together thing from last year count? D: *gets shot*

Anyways, most likely not entering seeing I still have a scratchy throat after I got sick during last December. :< Also, no mike. >.> However, looking forward to the entries here. :)

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    oh come on everyone!
    only 2 entries?! o.O
    more, More, MOre, MORe, MORE!

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
  • I might do this, but I don't have a microphone. Anyone know where I can get one for a cheap price? I'm in California, so that might help...

Last edited:

nokyo-chan

Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!
    Years
  • I'm so entering this!!

Get ready everbody, because nokyo-chan is going to sing Still Alive and WIN.

And if I lose, it'll be okay; I'll make a neat gun for the people who are still alive, because when you're dead I'll be still alive.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    he hem i think we all know whos going to win here:
    -scans around the forum for winner-

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
  • Ooh, I'll definitely give this one a try.. People tell me that i'm very good but i don't think I'm THAT good soo anyways, this will be fun!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • This interests me...I'll give it a try.

Question, can I have headphones in my ears and sing? Or have it playing softly?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • lalalala poker face

ill probably change this b/c im indecisive / perfectionist / hungry so yeah

derk says i sound like a woman :(lol

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • DILEMMA! My phone go tlost so I need to use my sister's phone as a recorder and there're always people home so I can't really record. Maybe I'll just go in the garden. And I have to add a backing track as well... *sigh*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back