• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Pokémon Claim Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow, now everyone's saying please. XD;

I only saw one person for Torchic, so could I have that too please? :3
    If more took it and I missed it, sorry. @@;

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I would like to claim Sandslash and Quilava, please.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Okay, sorry again that it took so long guys. XD Everyone got the claims they wanted~ X3

BonslyLover - I don't know if you meant Chimecho, so that's what I gave you. Sorry if you meant something else, just tell me and I can change it. ^^;

~Kelsey

Years
  • Just making a little update here: since I didn't remember it the first time I posted here, and since I see it still has one spot left, I'd like to take Buoysel as my final pokemon. :) I figured I might as well, seeing how much I like that little guy.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
  • You might want to change the username from Mr-Smilie:) to Dark_Grave since this is my new account.
    You can tell by looking at my sig.

HikozaruLover

HikozaruPWNsPochama
    Years
  • Rika said:
    Okay, sorry again that it took so long guys. XD Everyone got the claims they wanted~ X3

BonslyLover - I don't know if you meant Chimecho, so that's what I gave you. Sorry if you meant something else, just tell me and I can change it. ^^;

~Kelsey
    Yup,I meant Chimecho.Thanks!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Okay, I got the new claims up there, changed Dark_Grave's name in his claims and fixed my spelling mistake. XD

~Kelsey

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Can I please claim

Vibrava, Dragonite, an Shuppet? =3 I'll <3 you forever if I may~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back