• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Pokémon Claim Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    The list has been updated. Although I'm sorry Mr.Tumnus, Perappu has already been claimed. ^^;

~Kelsey

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Could I claim Loudred, Espeon(shiny, if can), and Smeargle? x3;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Pokemanic_Laz, please don't double post. They'll update the list eventually O__o;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Okay I edited the list. ^^ And for future reference, if you ever want to have your claims changed, please post with your old claims as well as the new ones you want. It will help me out a lot. X3 Thanks~!

Oh, Pokemaniac_Laz, I deleted your second post since it was pretty much the same as the first one...please don't double post. ^^; (so no, Rai was not talking to herself XD)

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    All right, the list has been updated~

blahblah - I'm sorry, but there won't be any shiny Pokemon claims. You can choose regular Pokemon of course, although the regular forms of Latias, Latios and Feraligatr are taken. ^^;

~Kelsey

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Can I please claim Salamence, or is it taken? Typhlosion & Mightyena too, please....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Typhlomence said:
    Can I please claim Salamence, or is it taken? Typhlosion & Mightyena too, please....

You were able to claim Mightyena, but I'm afraid Salamence and Typhlosion have already been claimed, sorry. ^^;

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back