• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
  • Maxwell's face became deep-red when Geneviève touched his hand. Wilson, Slackey and Quillie chuckled a bit as they ate the revives.
    "Oh shut up!" Maxwell said to his pokemon as he sprayed them with the potions Geneviève had given him. He looked up at her.

"Make fun of you? I would never do that!" Maxwell said seriously, "I know excactly how you feel, I've been in the same boat myself." he added.
    "Well, lets go to the stage then and see if there is any food!" he said happily,
    "Right guys?" he asked his pokemon.
    [Right!] they said in unision.

"Well, Bri," Maxwell said, "I think we'll, um... I think we'll uuummmm..." honestly Maxwell didn't know, but he didn't want to look like an idiot, especially not in front of Geneviève.
    "I think that were being tested." he said in an uncertain voice. "Tested to see who is the strongest trainer in this school. I mean, why would some of the regional champions show up if they weren't teating us!"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie Ryder

Valorie smiled a bit. Dratini were rather rare. It didn't surprise her that most people hadn't seen one, let alone trained one. She still remembered when she had recieved Dratini as an egg. It had been incredible even to her. She honestly hadn't gotten her hopes up that she'd catch a dragon pokemon anytime soon, let alone that night. Of It didn't really help that one of Unova's few native dragon pokemon was Deino, a pokemon so violent and angry by nature not even Valorie wanted to attempt to train one. And that was saying something, because she owned an axew. Given, Axew in their primary form were tame enough. You just had to make sure they didn't decide you were their territory, which ironically enough could totally happen. Y'see, Axew tended to mark their territory with their tusks. That's besides the point though. While Axew were usually fairly tame, once they grew up into Haxorus they were just one big ball of aggressive predator. Valorie honestly wasn't sure what she was going to do about that yet. She figured she'd handle it when the time came. Though that would probably be viewed as a terrible idea in hindsight.

"I'm from Suicune dorm..."

She didn't seem particularly proud, mostly because she'd dealt with some cruel bullying from her fellow suicune dorm students. It was hard to like one's dorm with those experiences under her belt. It was then that Valorie heard another voice shouting. At first she questioned whether it was her that was being talked to, but when she turned her head to see what was going on she spotted a boy that seemed to be looking straight at her whilst approaching. She hesitated a moment before deciding that it was probably him that had spoken and he was probably speaking to her. For a moment, she just sort of fumbled with her response. It took her a moment to switch from 'The people around you care about you' mode to 'You don't know that for sure' mode. After that, she attempted to bolster her composure. Though, in her current mood it didn't work all that well. Reason being the closest thing she could do to composed was arrogant in her current mood, and she really didn't think that was appropriate for a random stranger. She had to remind herself that that sort of stuff was for battles. She didn't want to make a jerk out of herself. After having fumbled with her response, she spoke up.

"I'm Valorie... Who are you..?"

She had reacted awkwardly. Of course, she hadn't really felt the urge to give her last name. That was more for teachers than other kids.

All of a sudden she heard a voice and looked over to see... Valorie stopped. Was that... That was that crazy dude that had attacked Selene and Mark! What was /he/ doing here?! Her eyes widened and she promptly got to her feet, starting to look very tense and nervous all of a sudden as she starred. Ironically she said nothing, and just sort of stared at him. It might be hard to tell whether she was considering fleeing or fighting.

"..."

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    "I'm Valorie... Who are you..?" The girl seemed to have been caught off guard by the question, as she fumbled for the right answer. She didn't tell him her last name, probably didn't tell a lot of people her full name. She had seemed very awkward while answering the question, she hadn't been prepared to talk to a random stranger, obviously.

"Name's Sam, Sam Ryder. I've never seen you around before, what dorm are you in?" Sam asked, with a rather curious look. She was very very similar to him appearance wise, with the blonde hair and the blue eyes. He was curious about her, of course, and he wanted to know more. Who was she? It was probably going to take her some time to open up to him, but Sam could wait.

Valorie then turned around, and stared wide eyed at a guy nearby. She was suddenly tense and alert, and looked as if she was about to flee, or attack. Sam had a kind of questioning look, and he finally asked the girl, "Who's he? And why are you so tense all of a sudden?"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Calnith:

The boy smiled as it seemed the blonde haired girl was silent, so she had remembered him. The other girl had said hello and Calnith waved back and then looked to Kento who was tugging on his pants leg.

"What is it?!" He asked in a growling tone. The Croagunk ignored the boy's rude tone to point out the Pikachu he wanted to fight. Calnith didn't know what he wanted at first but when he saw his Croagunk point to the Pikachu he figured it out.

"Um excuse me miss but it seems my Croagunk here wants to battle with your Pikachu if you don't mind would you like to have a pokemon battle?" Calnith asked looking over to Hailey

Shinryu and Colossus:

The two had lost and lost bad, the only got away because Colossus fired a Hyper Beam into the ground using the smoke and dirt to grab a unconscious Shinryu and fly off. They had defeated the Scizor but the Dragonite was too tough and Taylor also used a Arcanine.

A weakened Metang then flies off to find its trainer carrying his pokemon partner.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Mark had wandered around the area for a bit looking for Snype and Thyme. Chances are they ran off to somewhere else... Well Mark had to keep an eye on them just as much so he let off a loud whistle to call the two of them over to him. Mark needed some TMs... perhaps there was some stand that sold a couple cheap ones. Mark had one in mind at the moment.

There was actually a stand around the expo that sold a little bit of TM's. Not as much as he'd perfer though. Though one that did catch his interest was the move TM Low Sweep. Within an instant, Mark bought the TM. Snype would love to have something like this.

After wandering around a little more, Mark had noticed Valorie within the crowd.

"Hey! Val!" Mark called out as he walked over to her.

Snype

Snype could hear Mark's whistle from the distance. Crap.

"Erm... Thyme... It looks like Mark want's me for something... I know how much you want to watch these battles and I doubt you'll get a good seat... Why don't we find a way to get back to each other like me and Mark? I could whistle out to you as well if I'm looking for you or you could stay here. I shouldn't be too long if thats alright with you Thyme..." Snype said to her.

"Hehe, Hey after what I've taught you I'm sure your more then capable of handling yourself. Besides, who's gonna see you through this crowd of people besides the trainers on stage? I'll just see what Mark wants and then I'll be right back." Snype said placing his hand over Thyme's shoulder.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene
    Just as quickly as everything seemed to have stopped as Sel and Valorie spoke...events soon started rushing by again, starting with the kid who had marched over to Selene so accusingly apologising to her...which was, of course, only polite...but bowing too?? A bit...well, Selene wasn't used to such old-fashioned behaviour...and she wasn't even sure if he was mocking her or not, but seeing as a confrontation had just been avoided Sel wasn't up for leaping back into another one.

"Umm...sure, it's fine...could happen to anybody, no hard feelings," she said to him with a bright smile, nodding her head at Jason before being distracted...Valorie was off talking to some other girl...almost as though that interaction had never happened. What?? First Valorie was apologising like nothing had gone wrong between them...and now she had wandered off to go chat to some unknown girl without even a second sentence to Selene? Had...had Valorie only said that to Selene for show? To smooth things over? Or...well, why? If she had meant it, she would have stayed after to speak to Selene surely...or even ask her to go somewhere that they wouldn't be overheard?

Suddenly, that feeling of calm that Selene had felt when Valorie had apologised to her just completely vanished. It was almost as though she'd been pushed back down into the state of angst that she had been trapped in since Valorie had kissed her. Once more she felt completely confused and powerless, like she was going round and round in circles in her own mind like a Growlithe chasing its tail with no way of stopping.

Stepping backwards slowly, eyes fixed on Valorie as she spoke with the girl, Selene backed away from her improvised battlefield slowly, before turning completely and bringing a hand up to her forehead as a sense of panic threatened to overwhelm her. Panic....no, she had to remain calm, there was no need to fly off the handle right now.

And then she heard it, she heard him, the one who had caused all this in the first place.

Mark.

"Hey! Val!"

Val...that was a name that Selene had originally coined for Valorie. And there Mark was, using it as though he and Valorie were the closest two people in the world.

"Well, they probably are," reasoned a voice in the back of Selene's mind, the girl frowning as this part of her brain spoke to her, almost like insane people in movies. "If they aren't together yet then they soon will be...you saw them...that's probably why he never wanted you around with him and Valorie and why he always had something to say about it whenever you and Val were alone together..."

Shaking her head in irritation, Sel stormed off in the direction of a random stall in front of her, desperate for something to take her mind of this gnawing ache in her stomach and head.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Thyme

Thyme looked at Snype and gave him a quick hug.

"Alright. Whistle when you want to meet back up with me," Thyme said. She tried to think of something to do as Snype left. Maybe she would go bug Brian. He would certainly be surprised to see her. Yeah, that's what she was going to do. She yawned and walked toward his voice.

Brian

"Testing us? I'm afraid I don't like the sound of that. Anyways, I hope we get to do something else soon. I'm afraid I don't like battles..." Brian admitted. He felt something tugging his pantsleg. He looked down and saw Thyme. She was giving him and very defiant look. His eyes widened and he sputtered something unintelligble.

"Surprise surprise," she said quietly as she scrambled up his back. He just stared open mouthed at her. Hadn't she been left behind at the pokemon center?

"Thyme! When... How... What are you doing here?!" Bri asked, still shocked. Bouncy was bouncing happily.

"Yay! Big sister Thyme is here!" Bouncy said happily as she bounced particularly high and landed on Brian's shoulder. Bri was still looking at Thyme with a surprised look on his face. She tugged on his hair, breaking him out of his trance.

"Ok, I'm here now because I got bored. They had wanted to keep me there to observe me. Instead of that, I decided to come out here. I was bored!" Thyme said sleepily. She looked at the other two humans that were standing around Brian.

"So, who are these people?" she asked quietly. Bri looked at them.

"Guys, this is Thyme. She was my first pokemon. And she was supposed to be staying at the pokemon center until she fully recovered, but I guess she snuck out. Thyme, this is Genevieve and Max," Bri said. She regarded them with little interest. Bri looked aback at them, wondering how they would react to Thyme's sudden intrusion.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geneviève smiled blushing hard looking at Max as he said he knew how she felt ant then he suggested they were going to be tested. Bri admitted he didn't like battles and Geneviève had to agree with him. Before she could talk though a Snivy climbed up Bri's back and was introduced to them as his first Pokemon Thyme.

"That's a very nice Pokemon" she said smiling before looking at Max "At times I can be kind of a know it all, I had a battle with a boy named Sam a bit ago and pretty much recited the info on his Pokemon. H-He called me Pokedex but I've been called worse than that" she said quietly before managing a small smile "I think they just want us to have fun and see how much we have learned"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Xavier

Xavier was still thinking to himself as he walked aimlessly around the wide-open room. The "inner potential" of pokemon? What could that be? Did his pokemon have it to? He didn't know. Such a strange feeling this was, a feeling of reasurance yet uncertainty. A mix of emotions that plain confused him. Xavier didn't know wether to smile or frown. Brock had shown him something so simple yet so... sensible. Yet at the same time nothing confused Xavier more. Was it only pokemon? Did humans also have the potential to be great? To make a difference... to save a life... just like he couldn't...

Xavier snapped to attention as he sensed another precense, he was at a stall, he must have stopped here subconciously. A girl who looked awfully flustered was approaching his position, she seemed more confused than himself, if that was possible. However Xaviers nature quickly kicked in, the feeling of helping someone else, overwhelmed his own sense of despair, just like it always did. Xaviers mind was what one might call warped, however in a good way. His mothers illness had given him an iresistable urge to help others. His mothers death had given him the iresistable urge to avoid pain at all costs. The two desires merged in his head to create an idealistic vision that tells him in his own mind that if he helps others, he won't feel as much pain for himself. A misconception, some might say, but it did in fact work and Xavier felt less pain for himself with the vision and knowledge that another would push through in his steed. Some might call him selfish, helping others to help himself, however he barely realises he's doing it until he's already done it. The human mind is an incredible thing, it has all the potential a pokemon has locked inside its unused chambers. When these chambers are unlocked people gain special abilities and ways of thinking that differ them from others. Some might call these people "freaks" or "wierdos", they couldn't be more wrong. These are the people that are truly blessed.

Xavier met the girl as she walked towards the stall, the first thing that struck her was her long black hair, it was straight and the darkest of jets in shade, her eyes were a chocolate brown and her skin was tanned, Xavier thought she had a pretty kind of face but he didn't comment. He couldn't help but notice that there clothing choices differed. His was his usual flashy black and red jacket and matching pants, while hers was a quite plain whit tank top and khaki pants, aswell as pink shoes and back pack. She had a pendant in the shape of a lapris and a ring with an embedded saphire. It seemed precious to her and it reminded Xavier personally of his own gym badge given to him by Burgh.

Xavier didn't say anything for a moment, partly because he was still analyzing the girl, mostly because he suddenly remembered that he next to no social skills and had just stepped out in front of this girl and examined every aspect of her general appearence. Xavier immediately blushed terribly and began to splutter, trying to think of something to say.

"I... uh, Im sorry I just wanted to..." Ah cruel fate, give a boy the desire to help complete strangers but take away his ability to talk to people.

"I mean... ummm... are, are you Ok? You... ummmm... you looked upset about something?" Xavier suddenly realised that he must have looked like the wierdest most obnoxious person on the face of the planet and he blushed even harder.

What kind of freak randomly asks people if they're feeling alright?! Seriously?! Is there something wrong with me? Xaviers thoughts flustered through his head as he kept a fake awkward smile on his face.

I didn't feel this way when talking to Valorie... but then again me and her meeting was total coincidence, I've just barged right up to this person.... still something feels, different... Is it because Im upset about what Brock said? Oh who cares about that now! Say something idiot!

"Oh right..." Xavier mumbled.

"Ummm yes, so.... I, errr.... your pendant! I think your pendants pretty... and ummm.... look!" Xavier pulled out the dulled but still relatively good conditioned badge, he treasured so much.

"I, I think we feel the same about this, your pendant, it reminds you of someone close to you, someone you lost right? It's the same for me, my friend gave this to me a long time ago to remember my Mother by." Xavier realised he was just revealing something very important to a complete stranger but his strange mind didn't view it like that. He was just trying to help this person.

"I... I haven't even introduced myself..." Xavier sighed.

"My names Xavier... I don't believe we've met before. Look I'm sorry for just barging out to talk to you like this... it's just you looked upset and I thought I could help... and Im really new to this whole talking to people deal and... well yeah..." Xavier was still blushing but not as badly.

"Is it Ok, if I ask what your name is?" Xavier asked, if he could ask. Huh... strange mind indeed.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene
    Reaching the stall, Selene stopped and snatched up a leaflet, a little too violently judging by the alarmed glance that the female attendant threw her with the sharp movement, sliding away ever so subtly in her grey pencil suit and beginning to talk to another group of students. Selene noticed, of course she noticed, but she didn't really care too much. Her eyes turned downwards to observe the pamphlet, and she found her eyes sliding over words like a Ditto sliding through one's hands - not able to grasp a single combination of letters and take it in. She sighed in irritation and threw the leaflet back down, rubbing the bridge of her nose like she usually did when she was stressed.

She still didn't fully understand why she was so antagonised by the turn of events between herself and Valorie...she understood that friends fell out and didn't speak at times, that was a natural course of friendship certainly. Perhaps it was because...the more she considered the whole chain of occurances leading to this very moment, one person seemed to be there to get in between herself and her best friend - Mark. He liked Valorie. He had admitted this much to Selene...and it was quite clear to her that both girls were stronger than him - he wouldn't bother about Valorie being more powerful, of course, given that she was his love interest. But Selene? Their desire to get stronger and be powerful Trainers was the connection that had initially sparked the friendship between Valorie and Selene...a friendship that had outgrown anything that Sel had expected. Mark would know this...was he intimidated by Selene? Was that why he always turned up at inopportune moments and seemed to have a problem with Valorie spending more time with her, Selene, than with him?

The more she thought about it, the more it seemed to be the only thing that would make sense.

And of course, Valorie wouldn't know this. Valorie wasn't the most perceptive when it came to this kind of thing...but had she picked up on it on some level, it would surely explain the strange changes in behaviour towards Sel...especially if there had been some meaning behind that kiss earlier...

Selene was startled out of her musings as her attention was drawn to a boy whom she assumed was a student of the Academy, stood directly in front of her and...quite blatently looking her up and down and taking in each and every aspect of her appearance. He seemed both completely aware of himself as he did so, but also completely unaware of how such behaviour came across, especially in such a public setting. Selene simply folded her arms and raised an eyebrow, torn between amusement and irritation at the boy, watching as he seemed to finally come to his senses.

Or not.

The spluttered half-sentences that followed were completely incoherent and served to annoy Selene more than she had already been - mainly because she couldn't find it in herself to turn and just walk away from the brown haired kid, she was actually amused by him. He had zero social skills, that was for sure. And he was asking questions...then continuing...asking another...then continuing. It seemed he didn't understand the concept of Question and Answer.

All in all, Selene found him infuriating but completely adorable.

"...Right," she began slowly when he finally stopped speaking, blushing badly and having revealed that...that he didn't know how to talk to people. "Okay...yes, you can ask my name, you kind of just did. And it's Selene, Selene Evans, but you can call me Sel...umm..." she paused for a moment and frowned as she tried to remember what he had asked her.

"One: Yes, I am alright, thank you for asking. Just been a bit of a weird day, but nothing that won't get sorted out. Two: For someone who doesn't know how to talk to people, you are incredibly perceptive aren't you? This pendant does mean a lot to me," she said, a hand subconsciously reaching up to hold the small Lapras, "this Lapras was my best friend when I was a little girl back home on my island, but she..." she trailed off, looking at the boy and coughing slightly, not quite comfortable to reveal that story to anyone yet. The thought "I haven't even told Valorie about that..." popped into her mind, but she brushed it away with a brief scowl.

"Three: Stop apologising. Why are you so tense?" she asked, genuinely interested - Selene was so socially out-there and, usually, happy go lucky and laid-back she didn't really understand how someone could be so awkward just talking to another person. With a small smile, she remembered how Valorie had been just the same when they first met, before the sleepover in her room of course...but those memories weren't exactly in a position to help her right now, so again she brushed them to one side of her mind and returned her attention to Xavier.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry if I'm replying late. I'm kinda sick and my internet currently suck)

"You guys don't like battling? Thats fine, everybody has their own opinion." Maxwell said and smiled at Bri and Geneviève. "Personally I love battling its just s---" Maxwell was interrupted by a Snivy who came up to Brian. When Bri explained that the Snivy was his pokemon, Maxwell said:
    "A Snivy?! Dude thats so friggin' cool!" he looked at Thyme with an interested look, he had never seen a Snivy in real life before.

"Hi Thyme whats up?" Maxwell said with a big grin. Wilson, Slackey and Quillie walked up to Thyme as well.
    [Hello.] they said in unision. Quillie looked at Thyme for a while, he could sense that she was strong and he couldn't wait to battle her in the future.

Maxwell turned to Geneviève,
    "I wouldn't take being a pokedex as an insult. Being called a pokedex makes you seem to know a lot about pokemon. Wich would make you pretty smart." he said, "At least thats what I think, but what do I know?" he added.
    "I can hardly remember anything about pokemon, aside from the ones I have of course."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Xavier

The girl was so calm. That struck Xavier with both curiosity and relief. Obviously not having her also react awkwardly made this a whole lot easier, however something about her made him feel somewhat awkward anyway. However he was also curious as to how she remained so composed.

It was obvious to him, what she had been going to say about her Lapras, the Lapras had obviously meant a great deal to her and now, it was gone. Just like Xaviers own mother. Xavier suddenly became aware of himself again, aware of his own troubles when trying to help someone, that had never happened before and Xavier felt very strange. However this realisation was quickly surpressed again, still it was strange that they resurfaced, even for such a brief moment.

Xavier suddenly felt a lot more calm, as if a huge relief was taken off his shoulders, he felt he could talk openly to this person, so he did.

"I'm sorry, I just... I was just wondering if you were feeling Ok, you looked upset over something so I just decided I would try to help... *sigh* even though it's not really any of my buisiness." Xavier smiled despite it all and looked at his badge, a reminder of his home, a reminder of his Mother.

"You see it seems these two objects, your pendant and my badge, they're both different, yet the same. They seem to both remind us of people from our pasts, however while I'm sure yours carries happy memories, mine carries a sting of pain, it reminds me of how... a long while ago my mother became ill.... I worked hard to save her but I.... I couldn't... look the point is I understand that pain you feel, so if theres something wrong really then Im sure I'd be able to listen and understand you, but if not, then it doesn't matter. After all I'm only helping you for my own sake, just so I can help someone like I couldn't help her..." Xavier trailed off.

What was he doing, revealing all of this to some random person, was his desire to forget his past for such a small ammount of time so great that he would completely reveal his tragic memories and past to a total stranger?! What would she herself think? Here this random boy comes in intent on helping her for no real reason with problems he knew nothing about but just somehow knew she had, then he gets all funny and starts opening up to her, a random stranger. He must have seemed a freak to her.

"Oh God.... I'm so sorry, you must think I'm such a freak, look I'll.... I'll just go Ok?..." Xavier turned and began to walk away.

Nideous

Years
  • "Nice? Hah! She clearly doesn't know me very well, does she Brian?" Thyme said with a bit of laughter. She glanced down at the three pokemon that were looking up at her. She didn't bother responding to them. She just didn't much care about them at all. But the look that Cyndaquil was giving her. She didn't much care for it.

"Man, I'm a bit jealous Genevieve. I don't really know anything about pokemon. Heck, half the time I can't even remember my own pokemon's moves," Bri said quietly, but he had a large, good natured smile on his face. Thyme looked at Max now.

"Cool? Heh, I am pretty cool," Thyme said with an amused look on herr face. Bri gave her a playful look and thought a moment before speaking.

"Yeah, and not too modest. Anyways, I'm very disappointed in you Thyme. You were supposed to stay in the pokemon center. But it's ok... Anyways, yes Max, I don't like battling. But I always seem to get into the strangest ones. Do you believe that the only battle I've ever won was right here? A few minutes before we met, actually. And Genevieve, I'm with Max. Knowing a lot about pokemon is something to be proud of," Bri said slowly. Thyme looked at the ground sadly, but quickly recovered. She looked at Quillie again. Why the heck was he staring at her?

"Just don't start annoying me with all your knowledge. And you, little mouse, what are you looking at? You got a problem with me or something?" Thyme said, a note of irritation in her voice.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geneviève blushed again smiling back at Max "t-thanks I've never thought of it like that" she said smilig a bit more. "I actually feel comfortable talking to these two" she thought happily. "I've never really had anyone say nice things to me other than Professor Juniper and Professor Oak, and I do know a lot about Pokemon, for two years I just traveled around the Unova region where I'm from studying Pokemon" she said smiling "I hope to become a Pokemon Professor when I grow up, I've already worked in the lab back home" she added blushing a bit "What do you two want to do after the Academy?" she asked feeling stupid for pretty much telling her life story and looked down.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • "And you, little mouse, what are you looking at? You got a problem with me or something?" Quillie heard Thyme say.
    "Quil, quil."[I can sense it...] he replied, [You're very strong, aren't you?] he looked at Thyme some more, "Cynda, Cynd."[I would like to battle you in the future, thats all.]

"Wait, you traveled all around Unova?!" Maxwell said astonished, "Thats pretty cool actually, I would probably never be able to do something like that!" he added.
    "And you know both Professor Oak and Professor Juniper? Thats also pretty cool!" Maxwell said, "By the way I actually know Professor Elm, it was him who gave me the egg containing Quillie here." Maxwell pointed at Quillie who gave off a proud smile were he stood by Maxwell's feet.

"What I want to do when I get out from the Academy?" Maxwell said while he thought about the question Geneviève had asked him and Brian.
    "Well at first," he began, "I'd probably go back home to Jotho and try to become a student under Bugsy, to get some more knowledge about Bug-types." Maxwell made a short break before continueing, "Then, I'd travel to Castelia City in order to train under Burgh, afterwards I think about traveling to Sinnoh so I can train under Aaron.", "Then I'll go around visiting all the Day Cares of all the regions.", "After that, well... I haven't thought much about it." Maxwell finished.

Nideous

Years
  • "Yeah, not going to happen," Thyme said to Quillie. She really didn't like to battle unless there was no way to avoid it. She looked again at Genvieve and Max. Bri was also watching them very excitedly.

"Wow! You've already been on a journey? That's awesome!" Bri said to Genvieve, not even caring how well she had done in the gyms or whatever she had traveled for. He could only imagine going on a journey himself. Well, after what had been happening here, he wasn't sure he would be up to it.

"Anyways, I'm studying to become a pokemon doctor. I'm already doing pretty good. After I graduate, I'm going to head to Slateport and train at the pokemon center there. That's where my brother Dean lives. And after that... I don't know. I'll probably try and start my own pokemon hospital or something. Haven't really thought about it that much," Bri admitted. He was good at what he had learned so far at the Academy's pokemon center. He smiled and waited for another topic to come up.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geneviève smiled at her two friends "wait friends, a-are they my friends" she thought before saying out loud "Yeah I traveled throughout Unova, didn't take the gym challenge but I did study the gym leaders Pokemon. You should learn a lot from Burgh Max" she said smiling happy.

"And Bri it's great that you want to be a Pokemon Doctor it shows how much you care for Pokemon. From how you said Thyme was supposed to stay at the Pokemon Center shows that you care a lot" she said facing Bri.

Sapphire glared up at Thyme "You Better be nice to my trainer, I'm not kind like she is" she said to Thyme before climbing up Geneviève's back to sit on her shoulder earning a giggle from the girl.

"Hello there Sapphire I think I know what you want" she said taking out a Poffin and giving it to her Pokemon. "so, umm...now what" she said shyly.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • "Yeah, not going to happen," Quillie froze up, the Snivy had rejected him, but he wasn't going to let a simple "no" stop him from battling Thyme.
    "Cynda?"[Oh really?] he said to Thyme with a smirk on his lips, "Quil, quil"[Well you never know.] he added with a small laugh.
    "Swi, swi."[Don't listen to him, hes just full of talk.] Wilson said to Thyme and pulled Quillie away from her.
    "Quil, cynda!"[I'm not full of talk, so let me go you stupid lump of hair!] Quillie exclaimed at Wilson.
    "Swi, swi, nub."[Shut up Quillie. I'm sorry miss, we'll make certain he doesn't bother you again.] Wilson said, "Nub?"[Right Slackey?] he added looking towards the place Slackey had been laying on.
    But then he noticed that Slackey had crawled up on Maxwell's head and was now sleepnig there.

"You want to be a pokemon doctor Bri?" Maxwell asked, "Thats awesome! Now I know were to rest my pokemon when I'm in Hoenn!" he added with a grin towards Brian.

"so, umm...now what" Geneviève said. Maxwell thought about it for awhile, but then he realized that he was very hungry.
    "Well I think we should get some food first and foremost." he said, as a wild growling came from his stomach.

Nideous

Years
  • Thyme was in no mood to play with the rat. He was starting to tick her off. She glared down at him. She completely ignored Wilson. He didn't mean anything to her. But this rat was trying her patience. As was the monkey on the girls head.

"I'm not in the mood for any of your crap, rat! And you, I don't know or care who you think you are, but I don't care what you think. I'll treat you and your trainer any way I chose," Thyme said annoyedly. Bri looked at her. She was already starting trouble.

"Thyme, stop trying to start fights. and thanks you guys. It means a lot," Bri said happily. He thought they were pretty cool friends. His stomach gave a rumble and Thyme laughed. She had heard it too. He grinned sheepishly.

"So... Shall we find something to eat?" Bri said quietly.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Xavier

Xavierwas only a single step away when he stopped, he was suddenly distracted when he realised his belt felt lighter. He instantly knew what it was, he picked up Blazes pokeball. Yup it was empty.

Blaze always had a way of leaving on his own, he never listened. But Xavier usually found it funny, but right now he wasn't in the mood to chase him.

"Urk.... BLAZE!" He cried.

Blaze

Blaze wandered around the large room, it was obvious that Xavier would be looking for him by then so he would walk around until he found him. He smiled to himself. That boy was so odd, but he was glad really, glad that he was his trainer, glad that it was him and nobody else. He didn't know how he would be treated if it were someone different... thats why he came back after these "walks" of his.

He wondered what did Xavier think of him? As a pokemon he was strong, that he knew, but as a friend? Were they friends? Was that how he could describe their relationship? He didn't know, he knew he was impulsive, he didn't think alot of the time.

But hey that didn't mean he didn't care, did Xavier know that? He hoped so. Blaze sat down, he had one thought in mind and that was what would he think if he didn't.

He suddenly heard a very familiar voice quite nearby, and not the scream that Xavier had let out moments ago.

It was the voice of the worm who had called him a mongrel... and a coward. He followed the voice to see her talking to a Quilava who was struggling with some other pokemon, a swinub, who seemed to be trying to drag him away from her.

Blaze burts in unannounced and spoke.

"It's good to see a smart pokemon around here, keeping him away from that worm is probably for the best, she can be quite tempermental, however so can I so I can't really judge..." Blaze said, addressing the swinub.

He turned to face Thyme.

"Well, well, nice to see you again little grass snake, I was wondering when I'd see you again..." He turned to the other pokemon.

"Now... are you going to introduce me to your friends?"

Back