• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie glanced back up at Selene again. She seemed somewhat pleased with her answer. It was always nice to have someone tell you that you were not in fact crazy in the head fashion-wise. They reached Suicune dorm and Valorie let Selene into her room. Valorie's room was rather surprising... if you hadn't already figured out she was a bit of a softie underneath the whole hyper competitiveness deal. A single stuffed dragonite doll laid on her bed alongside her pillows. Several useful accessories were strewn around a desk alongside a family picture, containing Valorie, her father, and her mother. They both seemed to be somewhere around their 40s. Valorie seemed happy enough in the picture, if one observed. There was also a picture of Valorie embracing a somewhat smaller Dratini. In that picture she seemed overjoyed. Rather out of place among things like umbrellas, towels, hats and the like was a fairly new portable gaming system.

On the floor was a fluffy "pet" bed that looked as if it might have been meant for Valorie's pokemon, though Dragonair clearly couldn't fit in it. A poster of Lance hung on a wall. Huh. How about that. Valorie pulled some modesty shorts out of her dresser, another short skirt, and another blouse, proceeding to smile awkwardly at Selene as she vanished into the bathroom to change. Some changing and freshening up later, she emerged looking significantly better. She adjusted her beanie briefly.

"Well I feel a bit better."

She then glanced around, silently wondering what Selene thought of said room.

"Ready to go?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri just now caught where the conversation was going. He had been in a contest last year. It had been awesome! He was very surprised when he had been the winner. That had been a very good thing for Thyme, because she was the pokemon that had won!
"Jack, you don't know what you're missing! Contests are so much fun! Last year, Thyme and I entered one is Slateport when we visited Dean! Thyme even won a ribbon! See!" Bri said. He pulled his wallet out and showed Jack and whoever else was looking the single ribbon. Thyme was shocked he was carrying it with him. She wondered how many other people could boast that.
"I'd trade classes with you in a heart beat! I don't really want to go to battle class, but I kind of have too," Bri continued. He glanced at the guy who was laying face down in his food. Bri hadn't even noticed he was there.
"Are you ok? I'm Bri! It's nice to meet you!" Bri said happily. This was turning out to be a good morning!

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
<Morning right back at ya' Thyme so are you still afraid of me?> Blitz asked.

"I've never been in a contest before Bri only heard of them what's it like?" Vincent asked Bri as he too noticed the boy on the ground.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye gave Bri a friendly smile. "Luh-hooks l-like weh-we're ih-ih-in the s-same class," he told the boy, Rama nodding happily at this. It would be Volca's turn to fight whoever it was. Good, that guy was no pushover, likely because he was such an oddball. Ellie's Pokeball chimed, the bell heard through the ball somehow.

"Stay outta it you," Rama told her, looking amused. Honestly, she stuck her nose in everything sometimes. He gave Thyme a cool look. "No worries mate, Skye'll get her. Won't you partner?" Skye just smiled indulgently at him and patted his head.

"I'm a bih-hit wuh-worried," Skye mumbled to his Pokemon. "Weh-he haven't trained much."

"Well, Skye it's not what you're here for really," Rama mumbled. He thanked Zekrom his human couldn't speak to Pokemon but always knew what they meant. The boy called it instinct, Rama thought it was something to do with Psychics. IT wasn't the constant thought in his head though."You have sommat else to do but take this as an exercise. Give yourself an objective and follow through." The boy nodded quietly.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
"Wow Valorie..!" said Selene appreciatively, smiling as she looked around her friend's room. She was immediately reminded of her own room...although Valorie's was infinitely tidier and she seemed to have more useful, practical things than the often sentimentally-valued junk that Selene hoarded in her room, she found herself feeling comfortable and like she was being shown a summary of her friend's life and personality by looking around the room. She grinned at Valorie as she went off to change into her clothes for the day, crossing over to the table and picking up the photo of Valorie and her parents...wow, they looked really close. "Valorie, you look so much like your Mom!" she said brightly, noting the striking resemblence between the two.

As Valorie emerged, Selene put the photograph back down - taking care to put it where it had been originally been through respect for Valorie's belongings - and nodded at Valorie. "You look nice! Ready to take Cynthia down in a one on one battle for sure!" she gushed with a wide grin, eyes flicking over the poster of Lance with a lopsided smirk. "Lance hmm..? I was always more of a Gary Oak girl myself, but I can see the merits. Okay - to food?" she asked, checking her PokeGear. They still had enough time to go to the cafeteria...

As they walked through to the cafeteria, Selene noticed Mackenzie hanging around the entrance drinking what looked like coffee she'd made herself and brought with her. Why exactly..? Was she too good for the cafeteria coffee and food or something..? With a small smile and a wave, Selene greeted her before making her way through to the cafeteria and looking around for...ah, there they were. She recognised Vince's hair first - it was pretty darn original - and then saw Mark and Bri, waving to them with a large grin. She wandered over and dropped her bag down in an empty seat, resting her hands on the back of it and smiling round at the group...oh, a new girl! She had...yeah, she had a very impressive head of hair...

"Hey guys! Be back in a minute," she chirped before heading off to grab a few slices of toast, a bowl of museli, a glass of milk and a few pancakes and putting it all onto a tray, walking back slowly as she balanced it. Sitting down, she looked around and took a good look at the new girl...she seemed nice enough but...she got the same kind of feeling from her as she did from Mackenzie. Sel didn't think everything was quite kosher...there was something about this girl she couldn't quite feel at ease with...she decided not to make a big show of introducing herself in front of everybody and instead gestured down to her own leg. "Miraculously, all healed overnight! I'm ready to tackle Trainer Fitness head on now!"

Brogan
That weird kid across the table was looking at her funny...Brogan wasn't looking at him of course, but she could see out of the corner of her eye that he was practically glaring at her. Being her first day and all, Brogan really didn't want to have to make any threats but this kid was skating a dangerously thin line...if he pushed her too far she was more than prepared to make his life very uncomfortable.

She turned her eyes up to him slowly, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow with that placid, kind smile still on her face, only now it looked more like an amused smirk. Brogan couldn't help but get the feeling that he didn't like her anyway, but when he found out her family name he disliked her even more...oh, sometimes she wished she knew what it was like to feel that envious of somebody. As that...thing, in his arms mouthed 'you're lying' to her - and yes, she could lip-read, one of her many talents - she couldn't help a small snigger escape, taking a drink of orange juice and dismissing it as a tickle in her throat. That Pokemon wasn't even worth the bother...but the boy mock bowed to her, as his kind probably should in all seriousness, and Brogan dismissed the action with a small flick of her hand.

"Don't mention it, some Pokemon can be difficult to control can't they? Yes, good luck to you also. I hope you have a nice day," 'because you won't be having many more of them if you carry this on,' thought Brogan in her own mind as she smiled at the boy before turning her attention away from him, ultimately he may hate on her as much as he wanted. She'd already summed him up pretty well and he was nowhere near threatening to her...she had bigger fish to fry in this world and this kid could jog on for all she cared.

As Klu left the cafeteria, Brogan's eyes widened slightly at her blatant attempt to be seductive...my, what class...or lack of in fact. For a girl who lacked her grace and sophistication, Brogan considered her to be pretty, attractive at the very least – but she ruined this when she behaved thus with Jack. She was another one who knew HoTa Corp, she seemed to know it pretty well, at least enough to know about their work with the Indigo League. In truth, HoTa's operations extended much much wider than that, but Brogan really couldn't concern herself with educating these people.

A small smirk flitted across her face briefly as Jack moved around the table to the vacant seat next to her. Her attention was briefly drawn to a boy laying on the floor...what on earth was that about...until Jack began speaking, asking if he were going to be seeing more of her. He seemed to be sure of himself as he spoke to her, the words 'smooth operator' sprung to mind instantly. Did he really think that he could win her round like that..? That Klu girl may be content to throw herself at him on a plate but Brogan...well, she was a different type of catch, and took a lot more effort to win. But, for the moment, it was fun if nothing else to play along with the charade, and Jack was an attractive enough guy for this place...until she found something else to amuse her this would do nicely.

"If we're both lucky," she answered with a coy smile, resting her elbows on the table and allowing her eyes to flit over Jack next to her. She paused for a moment as he rubbished contests and shrugged slightly, her smile turning playful, "Oh I don't know about that, perhaps we'll be able to learn something...I do agree with you though, contests are somewhat...overrated. I can't fully understand why they're teaching us about them here...but I suppose they know necessary curricula better than we do."

Yet MORE people joined them at the table, two girls who were both very pretty – one short, delicate looking blonde who seemed to be the closest to Brogan in poise and perhaps even surpassed her in femininity and one taller, exotic looking girl who had the shiniest, waist-length jet black hair she'd ever seen...of course it lacked the same thickness and professional care and shaping of her own, but perhaps this girl couldn't afford a decent hairdresser or extensions...shame, if these girls had her capacity to improve themselves they could be nearly as pretty as Brogan herself.

Nideous

Years
"Hey Sel! Glad you're feeling better! Hiya Val! How are you two doing?" Bri said happy that she was better. He turned to Vince.
"Contests are really really fun! It's not all about which pokemon is the strongest, which makes it perfect for someone like me that isn't good at battling. You have to combine moves in an awesome looking way. Like the contest I won I had Thyme combine Attract and Bullet Seed," Bri said. He glanced at Skye and Rama. What the heck were they talking about? Were they on some kind of secret mission or something? That was really cool! He checked his watch.
"Oh no! I've got to get to class! Bye everyone! Have fun!" Bri said. He got up and returned his pokemon and began to walk toward the exit, tripping slightly in his shoes but thankfully not falling over. Thyme was glad she had not had to answer Blitz. Dhe would have lied, and probably said something to make the fire lizard mad.

Years
This girl Brogan was really starting to entice Jack she was a different change and he couldnt help laugh a little when she said "If we're both lucky" Just imagine at first he had a little crush on Selene but from what he had seen Selene looked like she was crushing on Valorie so why not take advantage of what is in front of him or should i say beside him. Brian headed towards class his comment about not needing battle skills were wrong though since Jack knew that you would have to battle another contestant to get to another round. "Ugh" Jack groaned just the thought of sitting in that class would give him hives but he had no change Maybe if I get a doctors note Jack joked in his head as he took another look at Brogan and smiled. Anything was better than going to class.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie hesitated. Was looking like her mother a good thing? She wasn't sure. After all, she was a terrible judge of whether her mother was attractive or not. The picture itself was pretty respectable. She went ahead and took it as a compliment.

"Thanks..! I guess?"

Selene commented on the poster and Valorie smiled lightly. Abhorrent, Lance. Dragon master. It wasn't difficult to see why Valorie migrating use him as a row model as a trainer. But who was Gary Oak? She knew no Gary. Of course, Valorie's knowledge of anything outside Unova was rather limited. The only reason she knew about Lance at all was because she was such a dragon fanatic.

"I guess you could say that I want to be renowned for being a great dragon trainer some day, kinda like Lance!"

She then proceeded to follow along behind Selene, seemingly in a somewhat better mood. That is, until she saw Mackenzie waiting around outside tue cafeteria. She avoided Mackenzie's eyes like the plague as they walked past. She desperately didn't want to deal with anything like yesterdays comment right then. She then noted that sue should really think about putting Mackenzie in her place with a nice hattle.

As they walked into the cafeteria Valorie looked around at all the people hanging around.

"Hey Brian."

She then went to get in line with Selene. Why was she following Selene around like some sort of lost child? ... Probably because she was kind of lost. She didn't know her way around. More importantly, why was she self copious about following Selene? She proceeded to bludgeon the thought out of her mind, getting herself some pancakes and eggs. She had really missed out yesterday when she skipped breakfast!

She began to voraciously devour her breakfast, enjoying it a bit too much to pay attention to others for the second.

Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie caught Selene's gaze and nodded to her casually, acknowledging her presence. She had almost expected Selene to be mad about yesterday. Apparently not, however. She made a note to try and catch Selene alone later. Perhaps her mistake had been talking about it in public, but she just /knew/ something was going on between those two. Perhaps Selene herself didn't know it. Right now though, no opportunity presented itself.

SelenaStar

Years
Selene

"Me too Bri, me too...I was actually worried I'd lose that leg for a moment there!" she laughed, smiling at the younger boy. "But everything is good...kind of nervous for trainer fitness if I'm being completely honest but I don't think the teacher will push me too hard...at least I hope not anyway..." Selene waved at him as he left for his class, after gushing about Pokemon Contests. In truth, Sel had never participated in a contest before...they hadn't really reached her Sevii Island shores whilst she was at home, so it would be interesting to be in that class and learn what it was actually about.

She looked across the table at Jack and the new girl and failed to suppress a smile - they seemed to be getting on more than well...they made a very handsome pair. The girl was very pretty but seemed...somewhat unnaturally so. Her nicest features were her eyes, and they were fittingly the most natural looking features she possessed...although she had always found Jack good looking she had never really gotten a chance to get to know him, and they did look good together...

Clearing her throat slightly, she shifted down the table to sit opposite them, nodding at Jack with a smile. "Feeling better now Jack? You gave the Nurses quite a scare last night I believe..." she turned to the new girl, who was watching her with a somewhat blank expression before she arranged her features into a smile. It seemed convincing but that first moment...it was almost as though she were trying to look through Selene and figure her out...well that was fair enough, she may just be a guarded person when it comes to meeting new people..."Hello, I'm Selene Evans from Entei Dorm! Have you just started?" she asked the girl, leaning across the table on her elbows slightly with a genuine smile on her face.

Brogan
Jack was looking at her in 'that' way...hmm. Another one bites the dust...although she couldn't really blame him, in terms of beautiful girls Brogan was way up there. She ran her fingers through the loose curls of her hair and was about to speak again when the tanned black-haired girl moved chairs to sit opposite them. Oh great...another one...

Studying the girl's nearly flawless skin - although Brogan could spy a couple of reddish spots to her forehead that indicated zits threatening to break through and a small but noticable dark birthmark on her shoulder - she found herself...feeling jealous? That tan was obviously natural...Brogan, though spending as much as was demanded, could never find a bottled tanning solution that would give her that colour...

The girl introduced herself relatively well, indicating that she had SOME manners...seemingly more than the rest of these people and Brogan smiled back at her, holding out a hand that Selene took in a gentle handshake. "Hello Selene, I am Brogan Houghton-Taylor, it is a pleasure to meet you. Yes, I arrived last night...I'm quite looking forward to getting started with lessons here..." she snuck a sideways look at Jack, knowing that he wasn't looking forward to the co-ordination lesson.

Both
"Oh that's cool," said Selene with an understanding nod. "What class do you have today then? Hopefully something you're looking forward to...I have Trainer Fitness and I'm starting to worry, I didn't exactly come dressed appropriately..." Brogan's eyes skimmed over Selene's outfit - she liked the tied shirt but a different colour would have suited her better, and the jeans were relatively plain - before she laughed lightly and nodded.

"Either way, it is a very becoming outfit even if not the easiest to run in," she complimented smoothly, inwardly smirking as Selene's grin widened at the appraisal. Wow...how naive could you get...she would probably be the easiest girl to win around here, the type who trusted surface images and didn't second-guess hidden meanings to words. She turned her attention to Jack, "Speaking of classes...what time is ours?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Tyson sighed, and slowly got up to his feet, trying to brush as much of the food off of him as he could. He turned to that one guy, Bri who had asked him if he was alright. Ty nodded slowly and then smiled.

"I haven't really gotten used to my Nidorino's size, and I kind of tripped over him as a result. It's nice to meet you Bri- Erm…."

Ty watched Bri make his hasty exit and sighed once again. This was going to be a very long day. He flicked a piece of food off of his shoulder and gathered his tray, before promptly dumping it in the trash. He would get his pokemon some poffins or something, and then be on his way. Ty's ears perked at the mention of Ho-Ta corp., and he turned to Brogan. Ho-Ta was a well known company in Black City, and Ty had heard the name mentioned nearly every day. There were many in Black City who supported Ho-Ta, and just as many who hated it. Ty never really chose a side, and ignored most of the things that were said about it. He was practically hitting himself now, wishing that he had paid a little bit more attention to something other than battling. Ty cleared his mind and tried to remember all he could about the Company. He knew that it was one of the largest Corporations in the world, and that it had subsidiaries in nearly every region. Ty decided that he was going to try something he wasn't used to: Flattery. An ally as powerful as her would be useful here, if only to get his name out a little bit. He sat down in front of her with a disarming smile on his face.

"So Miss Houghtan-Taylor, what exactly brings someone of your class to this school? Surely you have some greater options that are more exclusive to one of your heritage?"

Years
Jack acknowledged Selene's smile and returned one himself as for how he was feeling that was a different story, the pain was slight but all over and the pain in his arm from where he was struck by the attack was the worst, thankfully the wrap he had around made sure no one would be able to see the damage that head been done. "Im fine, the nurse was just over reacting" Jack joked. Selena and Brogan were getting to know each other in a way, introductions was what was going on. Jack took out his pokedex, his go too tool for mostly everything, pretty high tech. "Next 10 minutes or so" Jack replied wondering if he was really going to sit through the class and wondered how long before he fell asleep. "Ready to go" Jack asked Brogan as he got up and offered a hand to help her up "See you later Selena, Valorie" But as he did so the guy from the floor finally picked himself up "Ugh another admirer" Jack mumbled as he knew this would make them late even if it was a class he didnt want to go to.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Hey Sel! Glad to see your doing a lot better," Xack said with a big grin on his face.

"You have trainer fitness to so do I," He added as he checked his X-transceiver on his wrist. It was pretty much time to go.

"I'd say we get there now," He then put on his shirt and dorm jacket and headed to the class room after he had stopped at his dorm room for a change of clothes if they were going to do anything sports he would need a change.

He then walked toward the classroom whistling a tune.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark held his hands up defenseively. "Hey! Sorry I didn't mean anything by it! I've heard of the name, that's it. I know they're Associated with Silph Co which i live pretty close too. That's the most that I know about." Mark said nervously. Sheesh. "Your father is pretty well known as is so... yeah. I won't bug you about it or anything. Your like the rest of us after all!" Mark said scratching at his head.

Snype looked down at Lumierre and gave off a smile. "Name's Snype! I think this is a record of how much new Pokemon I've met today!" Snype said giving off a large smile.

Mark looked over to Jack who mentioned not having been in a contest. "Well, I've never been in a contest either. Same case here, nothing related to that in Kanto, but they've caught Snype's interest that's for sure. If you think about it, Some of the techniques that you learn for contests could be handy for battles if you use them right." Mark said. Snype looked over to Bri mentioned not being able to picture Snype in a contest. He also noticed the Ribbon that belonged to Thyme.

"You've been in a contest too Thyme? Kehe! Lucky. So what exactly do ya do in them? Give me some pointers!" Snype paused for a moment. "I... I mean... if I end up having to do something like that. I can't hide my interest!" Snype said. He looked over to Bri. "Hey Bri! You'll be eatting those words once I'm up on that stage! The whole school will know my name!" Snype said happily.

Mark wondered what was up with Snype... he never pictured him to be into contests of all things! If Snype ended up being good at battling and contests, that would be one heck of an achievement.

Mark noticed Valorie and Selene caught up with him. "Oh! Hey you two!" Mark said.

SelenaStar

Years
Selene

Nodding apparently satisfied at Jack's response, Sel did notice the thick bandage on his arm...maybe the nurses weren't over-reacting so much after all...maybe somebody was putting on a brave facade. "That's good to hear...take it easy though yeah?" was all she said as Vince came over to her mentioning that he had Trainer Fitness too.

Smiling, Sel made a small grunt of acknowledgement and stuffed the rest of her toast in her mouth quickly, noticing Brogan wrinkle her nose slightly at the action. Yes it made her look like a Neanderthal but she had to run...she made her goodbyes to everybody and walked along with Vince and waited for him outside his dorm as he changed into sports attire. "Fitting," she said simply with a grin, Sel was happy that she had this class with Vince - if she couldn't do it with her leg or just generally failed she wouldn't feel like he was judging her particularly..."So, what are you getting up to after this class?" she asked curiously - hopefully no repeat of yesterday...

Brogan

How interesting...this boy was addressing her in a manner appropriate for her status in relation to his, but Brogan wasn't really happy with it at the moment...if she were to win these people over with first impressions she didn't want them treating her like she was some kind of Princess...just yet. She didn't want people thinking that was how she needed to be addressed...

"Umm...please, Brogan will suffice..." she began slowly, speaking hesitantly and shifting her eyes somewhat sheepishly around the group as though she weren't sure exactly how to respond to this boy. Of course she knew exactly how to respond...just as she was doing. "I think...umm...no, I don't know what you mean I'm sorry," she laughed lightly with a slight frown, "I've always wanted to come here! My Father is completely supportive...I mean, of course I'd love to go into business with him one day but I wanted to learn about Pokemon first...find what I wanted to do with my life..." she trailed off, smiling at him warmly. Brilliant. Just the right amount of hesitation and uncertainty...she extended a hand to him, "what's your name I'm sorry? I think I missed initial introductions...I have to go to class now, but it was really nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again around the school." He seemed really in awe of her...she was determined to work on that friendship, every ally for her was another string to the Houghton-Taylor bow.

She turned in her seat, noticing Jack offering her a hand. Smiling at Ty one last time, Brogan turned in her seat in a way that she knew made her legs look longest and most shapely - in these shorts she had to show them off to their best potential - and took Jack's hand gracefully, flushing slightly as she stood up next to him for a moment and kept her hand in his before withdrawing it with a small, shy smile and nodding to the rest of the rest of the group before she walked over to the cafeteria exit, putting just enough sway into her hips. Yep. This was how you did it...subtle, make them question, don't make it obvious to everyone else...she made a mental note to teach Klu sometime.

Years
This girl was quite the piece of work, obviously trying to show off her features as she walk out of the cafeteria Jack walking slowly behind her casually admiring the view. Herb on Jack's shoulder had been watching Jack's half a daze at Brogan as the exited the room. From this point Jack had started leading the way making sure he wasn't walking too fast or too slow for the "Great Miss Houghtan-Taylor" as some would say. Jack glanced at the schedule for the room number but unfortunetly it wasn't a class room it was Battlefield 8. "Here we are" Jack said as he opened the little gate that had been seperating them from the battlefield and the rest of the class.

As they walked through he heard the teachers words "Two more" Fantina said in a very dramatic manner "Today this isnt a battlefield it is a stage" she said just as dramatic as before. "Oh gosh will this ever end" Jack groaned as he walked closer.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Ty grinned and shook Brogan's hand firmly. "I'm Tyson Fitz, but you can call me Ty." He smiled inwardly, she was an incredibly bright girl, and she knew exactly what to say. She was a manipulator, as most people in business are. Unfortunately for her, Tyson was highly skilled at reading body language. Her movements were too precise to be natural. They nearly seemed rehearsed. Ty filed this information away, in case he needed it later.

Happy with his results, he stood up and nodded to the others.

"I hope I'll have the opportunity to get to meet you all officially soon, but for now I have class. Bye!"

Ty stood up and nodded to Spines and Lumierre, giving them the signal that it was time to leave. Lumierre gave a nod to snype.

"It was nice meeting another Civil ghost type. Perhaps we might find each other as opponents in a contest eventually, but until then, Adieu."
With that said, Lumierre hopped up onto Ty's shoulder. Ty walked out of the cafeteria and began traversing the maze that was the Academy, eager to get to his next class.

SelenaStar

Years
Brogan

Allowing Jack to lead the way to their class - mainly because Brogan didn't have a clue where she was going, having relied on Personal Assistants for so long she hadn't for a moment considered the need to learn the layout of the school - they enjoyed an oddly comfortable yet tense silence. Did Jack really think Brogan didn't know when she was being checked out..? She had it all her life, she thought to herself as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes casually, she was a pro at identifying the signs...but she was also knowledgable in taking advantage of them.

"Oh my..." she whispered at Fantina's over-exaggerated welcoming, following Jack somewhat hesitantly through the battlefield to the class...she wondered who else she would be seeing from that morning in their class...hopefully not that weird kid again.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: They are all weird...)

Bri ran through the door.
"Sorry I'm late!" he said. He looked around. He was the only one there. Bouncy looked around from where she was being held.
"Buff?" she asked. Bri smiled at her.
"You aren't late Brian," Thyme said. She sat down and started fiddling with her bandages.
"Thyme, cut that out!" Bri scolded. She looked abashed and stopped. Bri choose a desk near the front of the room and waited for the others to arrive.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark got up from his seat and began to follow Jack and Brogan to the class. He returned each of his Pokemon to their Pokeballs except for Snype, who hopped on his shoulder. Once he caught up, they were all eventually in the classroom which was Battlefield 8. As he walked into the gate, Snype looked around the area. Snype looked at the teacher and gave off a large smile to her. "Comon Snype, let's walk around." Mark said.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
(OOC: Let's say Cynthia came in shortly before Klu.)

Klu walked into the classroom very slowly, peeking in to make sure she had the right class. But once she saw Ms. Cynthia, Klu strode into the room with a burst of confidence. She took a seat right in the front and set Butler on the desk. The Pichu seemed to occupy himself staring at Cynthia. Klu raised her hand and waited as Cynthia awkwardly pointed to her in response, undoubtedly confused as she had not started the class yet.

"Claude Joseph Jackleto is here, Ms. Cynthia," She said, surrounding proud. In truth, this pride came from not only Klu feeling confident in her knowledge about Pokemon, but the fact hat she was so excited she almost fangirl'd and flew out of her seat to dance around.

"Well it's nice to have you here, Mr. Claude," Cynthia said with a smile on her face. Klu's face bloomed red like it did in the cafeteria.

"Um, Miss, I'm- uh, I'm a girl, Miss." Klu corrected.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Hello Ms. Claude. I thought you looked more like a girl." Cynthia chuckled. "I haven't seen you around before."

"Yes, yes, I'm new here. It's so nice to meet you!" Klu said enthusiastically but still a little embarrassed. Klu set her backpack down on the floor next to her and neatly folded her hands on the desk.

Back