• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thyme got hurt yesterday, but I think she'll be fine too in a while. Oh, Jack! Sorry, I kind of forgot the introductions. Jack, Skye, these girls are Klu and Brogan. Klu, Brogan, these guys are Jack and Skye!" Bri said happily. He loved helping people get to know each other! He smiled and Bouncy woke up. She looked around, a little frightened, but mostly curious.
"Buff?" she asked. Bri smiled at her and she brightened up. Thyme climbed slowly to Bri's shoulder and sat there. She gazed at everyone that was there. She smiled faintly at how friendly Bri was. But she didn't like that fake girl. She didn't care to know her at all.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vince ate his food quickly and then got up from his seat and started walking toward the door of the cafeteria. As he walked he noticed Jack, Bri and two other girls. He walked straight by them not really paying attention but then he dropped his book. He figured now that he had stopped might as well talk to them.

"Oh hey Jace how's it going feeling any better?" He asked Jack as he picked up his book and then turned to them. "Oh hey Bri," He added as Blitz let out a puff of flames and glared at Thyme. He didn't like the Snivy or her attitude. Vince then glanced at the two girls and winked at them. He then realized he still wasn't wearing a shirt and it was on his shoulder.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Klu almost died when the guy referred to her as a "lovely lady" and smiled. She placed her hand on the table and leaned back a bit, trying to seem more mature and cool.

"My name is Cl-" she began, but instantly stopping herself. She didn't want Jack to know she had a boy's name! "Klu," she finished with a smile, trying to seem attractive. Klu was far off her rocker by now, having lost herself just gazing at this boy. She didn't even notice the others that walked in, or even re-acknowledged that the other girl, "Brogen" apparently, was still there.

Klu finally felt something at her feet. She looked down to find Butler sitting there, blankly staring up at her. She grabbed him in a flash and showed him to Jack.

"And in addition to Hobbes, the Poochyena you saw before, this is Butler!" She said with joy in her voice. Butler, upon hearing his name, sighed with content. He was still a bit tired and it showed, otherwise he would've cried out with a cheer.

"So, um, Jack, what a- what class are you going to today?" Klu said, using one of her hands stroke the back of her hair. Klu leaned on the table with her hip to remain the appearance of "chillness." It's not everyday she gets to meet a hot guy, you know! She has to impress this hunk!

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
"Pluh-Pleasure," Skye said softly, allowing Rama to wave over his head. "Weh-Wheh-helcome to the Ah-Academy." Rama rolled his eyes at the girls. They both screamed trouble, at least to the mischievous fox. And Rama never doubted when that sense showed up. With a shrug, the fox went to Skye's arms and looked at Thyme.

"Morning!" He glanced between BOuncy and Thyme. "Your new teammate's kinda cute."

Nideous

Years
Thyme glanced down at Bouncy, who smiled back at her.
"Buff!" she said happy that she had attracted Thyme's attention.
"Don't remind me," Thyme grumbled. She then glared back at the Charmeleon. She was probably going to get killed by one of those stupid fire lizards one day! If a pineco didn't do her in first. She wondered where that morbid thought came from.
"What do you want?" she asked the Charmeleon.

What Jack and Klu were doing flew right over Bri's head. Though he hadn't been asked, he felt the need to answer.
"I've got 1-1 battles today. How about the rest of you?" Bri asked with a smile. Duster climbed on to his shoulder and grinned down at Bouncy. She reached down and began Tickling the baby pokemon gently, causing her to squeel with delight. Drizzle looked up at Thyme, and back at Blitz. He could feel trouble brewing.
"Come on you two, play nice!" he said with a good natured smile.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark laughed at Valorie's reaction to him peeking in the window. "Nah we aren't late. I'm actually going to head to the Cafeteria myself! But I'll let you two get all set up. I gotta go grab a bite! See you both there!" Mark said. "Oh! And good to see your doing better Sel! Try to keep it that way eh?" Mark jumped down from the window and ran off to the direction of the Cafeteria.

When he got to the Cafeteria, he quickly ran up to grab some stuff to eat. He was more thirsty then anything so he grabbed some milk and an apple. That would be enough to satisfy himself. He also grabbed a packet of Pokeblocks for his Pokemon to Snack on. He let out each of his pokemon so they could all eat evenly. While looking for a place to eat, he noticed Bri sitting in a table with both familiar and unfamiliar faces. Quite a big crowd...

"Hiya Bri!" Mark said, sitting down in a chair adjacent to his. Snype was munching on a Pokeblock as he looked around at all of the new faces. This was alot to take in... "Hmm... alot of unfamiliar faces... Name's Mark!" He said, directed to the two girls that he didn't recognize.

Snype gulped down his Pokeblock and waved to the Pichu that one of the girls were carrying. "Kehe. Name's Snype! Good to meetcha all!" Snype said happily.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
((woah everything took off while I was asleep!! XD I'll blame it on the time zone...))

Selene
"Yeah, I plan to!" Sel called after Mark, rushing over to Valorie - and inwardly dancing at her capability to do so - and looked at her in concern - the last thing they all needed was a friend with a concussion or something!! She noticed Valorie's face take on a strange expression when she was checking her planner, was something wrong with her timetable? "All okay Valorie, you look a little...subdued..." she said, the word 'strange' being on the tip of her tongue but luckily she recalled it before she spoke it.

Sitting on the side of her bed she shook her head at Valorie's question. "Nah, we're in good time yet. But I think breakfast stops being served relatively soon so we may wish to get going...plus I don't think I want to be in here for another moment!" she said with a disdainful expression, a slight sneer curling her lip. "Can't stand hospitals personally...I mean, they do an amazing job and all but I just don't like them..."

Sel waited on Valorie, assuming that they would go back to Suicune Dorm, Valorie could get herself ready and then they'd go to grab some breakfast before heading off to class - and as her stomach rumbled it sounded like a good plan to her...

Brogan
Wow...crowds like this around Brogan were a typical scene at her Father's soirees but she hadn't imagined it would be replicated at the Academy...though in truth she felt a lot better now that she had an audience around - it gave her the chance to display her carefully honed social skills and would have them all thinking 'Miss Houghton-Taylor is a really nice girl'...well, if they came to that conclusion Brogan wasn't going to correct them otherwise. It was all about impression with these kind of people...

Eyes widening somewhat, Brogan gave off a small giggle and smiled round at everybody who had arrived at the table - remembering names was an absolute must in these circumstances - as was the correct greeting. That Klu girl obviously had very low standards of etiquette - why else would she have brought that mutt over to their table and set it free when she was fully aware of its' poor behaviour? And she had introduced herself generally to the table - unless you were addressing a room of a hundred there was no excuse for such poor manners. She smiled as Bri introduced them all - somewhat presumptuous as she didn't yet know him well enough, but no matter, his heart was in the right place when he did it. Not like that feral child who was strutting around with his shirt over his shoulder...whoever he was, Brogan decided to stay well away from someone with such poor etiquette.

So turning to Klu, Jack, Skye and Mark individually Brogan held out a hand as she had with Bri - one might notice that her words to each of them, although using the correct names, sounded identical as though she were reading from a card that taught her how to introduce herself to people, "Hello (name), I'm Brogan Houghton-Taylor, it is a pleasure to meet you". And one wouldn't be far off the mark, Brogan had always introduced herself to strangers this way...she had considered lowering her standards for these people, after all they probably wouldn't appreciate it judging by their previous collective behaviour, however she couldn't allow herself to do it for even a moment.

Having noticed Klu's behaviour toward Jack - how could she not notice, it was about as subtle as a rolling Golem smashing into you - Brogan found herself feeling oddly insulted for the group...not only that, but the look that she had flashed her in between her flirting with Jack had shown quite clearly that Klu didn't exactly want her there...of course not. Brogan recognised that look all too easily - she had seen it more times than she could count - that intimidation. Not through fear, no, but that insecurity when flirting with someone you found attractive whilst Brogan was in the immediate vicinity. She couldn't exactly blame her comparing the two of them...but all the same, she couldn't let that kind of behaviour slide. After introducing herself to Jack she made sure to let the eye contact linger for a few moments longer than normal, her thumb rubbing his slightly as their hands broke apart, a small smile on her face afterwards as she blushed ever so slightly one probably wouldn't notice...all measured, all effective.

Seeing as the done thing was to offer up a bit more information about yourself, now she had introduced herself one-to-one with everybody around the table, Brogan felt slightly more comfortable speaking en masse now. "Does anybody else have Co-Ordination class? That's my next period and I'm afraid I'll find myself awfully lost on the way!" she laughed, finding her act easy. Brogan hadn't been able to make her judgements on everybody yet...but she did suspect that again, none of them matched her own toweringly high standards...not that she expected them to for a moment, but to be proven right again was somewhat dissappointing.

((would anybody volunteer to recognising Brogan's last name from her Father's company? I have a pretty funny scene to write for that situation!))

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
(Incoming short-NPC conversation, brace yourselves)

Ty walked into the classroom and was about to ask If he was in the right class again when another student walked in all excited carrying an egg. Ty smirked, knowing now that he was definitely in Eggs 101. He watched the spectacle occur before him as the egg hatched, and he couldn't keep a look of awe off of his face. The boy agreed to write a report and walked out of the room with his new partner, not even casting a glance in Ty's direction. He shrugged, and looked over at the Teacher.

"You're Mr. Walters right? Teacher of Eggs 101?"

The man behind the desk nodded, and tilted his hat in Ty's direction.

"That is right! I am Kyle Walters, the one and only teacher of eggs 101! Now, may I ask what pokemon you have?"

Ty nodded quickly. "I have my Litwick Lumierre, my male Nidoran Spine, and a Solosis named Cell."

His Teacher grinned widely. "That's fantastic! How many did you raise from eggs?"

Ty scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Um… none actually. Lumierre was a gift from my uncle, Spine came from this pace called the dream world, and I found Cell in the street one night."

"Oh… that's a true shame. Raising a pokemon from an egg is an amazing experience! It builds a bond that can't be described with words. If you ever find an egg, I urge you to keep it and let it grow with you."

Ty nodded, taking it all in. "That sounds interesting Sir, but what exactly do I do in this class?"

"You learn of course."

Ty closed his eyes and sighed. "Sir, no offense, but are you ever serious?
Kyle Walters chuckled briefly.

"Yes. I can be serious, but this is a very relaxed class, and I don't expect you to take it too seriously. Nor do I expect you to do a serious amount of work on your first day Mr….?"

"Tyson, Tyson Fitz. Call me Ty."

"Okay Ty… For your first day I just want you to read this Book, write a paper on what you think of eggs, and turn them both in to me tomorrow. Doesn't sound too difficult does it?"

Ty shook his head and grabbed the book from Mr. Walters, not even glancing at it. "Thank you sir, It was nice to meet you!"

Mr. Walters tipped his hat to Ty with a smile, and walked back to his desk. With his first class taken care of, Ty pulled a piece of paper out of his bag and checked it, looking to see what his next class was. After he found it on the list, (Trainer-Pokemon Fitness and Basic knowledge) he walked out of the classroom, and felt a familiar rumble pulse through his stomach. He briefly tried to remember when he last ate, and gave up as the hunger pangs were distracting him too much. Tyson held up the school map and brought his finger to his location, before sliding it over to the cafeteria. It was a bit of a trek, and he decided to let his pokemon out for company. With a motion that was as fluid as water, Tyson plucked each of his pokeballs off of his belt and began juggling them, releasing each pokemon at the apex of his throw. The small candle that came out of his first pokeball quickly stuck itself to the ceiling, and began to drip wax all over the floor. The second pokemon was a medium-sized purple pokemon with spines all over its body. It landed rather heavily on the floor. Ty's last pokemon floated over to his shoulder, and hovered there.

Ty stared at the Nidorino. "When the hell did you evolve Spine!?"

"Nido. (Earlier)"

Ty shrugged and walked under The candle under the ceiling and gestured for it to come down.

"Come on Lumierre. I'm sure you're starving too."

With a quick nod, Lumierre dropped down and did a somersault, landing on Ty's head with a faint squishing sound. Ty noddedto the Solosis, knowing that he'd catch the signal. Cell was pretty smart when it came down to it. Without another word, they all walked off towards the cafeteria. They didn't have to converse, they knew each other well enough.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie looked up at Selene and smiled lightly, attempting to be pleasant. It didn't last long though. She just wasn't feeling that good. She couldn't tell if she was sick, or if it was the lack of sleep, or whether she'd feel better after she had something in her stomach, or whether it was the falling, or perhaps the stress from those feelings. She just felt pretty lousy.

"I didn't sleep very well... I'll be fine though."

For the time being she was going to avoid talking about her feelings.

"But yeah... Let's go."

She moved on over to Selene, looking up at her momentarily before pressing onwards. First she stopped and got her pokemon back from the nurse. She promptly stuffed the pokeballs into her satchel, proceeding towards Suicune dorm. A bunch of thoughts ran through Valorie's head as she walked. She decided one of them would make good conversation.

"What do you think I should wear today?"

Valorie glanced up at Selene. Contrary to popular belief, she had different sets of clothes. This was just her favorite outfit.

Mackenzie's Post

Meanwhile, Mackenzie lurked outside the lunchroom, casually glancing at passerby as she sipped her coffee. That was some good coffee. Deciding that she needed something better to do she pulled out her tablet computer and began to use it, half paying attention to what was going on around her.

SelenaStar

Years
"You sure?" asked Selene, a note of skepticism entering her voice. She didn't think that was all...but then she was asleep when Valorie was, so she could well just be tired...but it seemed to be something more than that to her. She did, however, figure that Valorie hadn't eaten or drunk anything with them last night, and that could be a potential explanation. "It's probably a lack of food and drink Val, blood sugars and that..." she trailed off, deciding to drop the matter as Valorie quite evidently didn't wish to pursue it.

After Val picked up her pokemon, they headed to Suicune Dorm where Valorie asked what she should wear. Oho! This Selene could help with...

"Hmm...co-ordination class right? So...you'll want something fancyish but not too much, don't want to look as though you're actually competing...I'd say stick with purple because the colour really suits you and you gotta stick with your signature in these kind of things..." she trailed off thoughtfully. "You don't have a summer dress or anything with you do you?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie looked up at Selene again, thinking about it for a moment.

"Well... actually I have one versus one battling with Cynthia..."

She then paused. She did have a dress. Normally she saved it for 'special ocassions'.

"I do have a dress though."

She looked up in thought. It was hard to keep her thoughts straight on any one thing for long. Everytime she tried her feelings kept intruding on said thoughts. It was like they refused to be repressed, no matter how hard Valorie tried. She became somewhat frustrated, just wanting to put it aside for the time. Why did it have to be so hard? She turned her thoughts to the mountains, to the volcano, only to have her mind drift back. She frowned. It was too hard dealing with this on her own. She noted to use that planner as a diary once more when she got the chance. She just needed to get this off her mind and onto paper! That was it.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark's eyes widened when he heard Brogan's name... "Houghton Taylor... as in the HoTa Corporation?!" Mark said, suprised to see somebody related to such a big corporation like that. "Well, Guess I should consider myself lucky to meet somebody related to such a powerful family huh? Haha. I have Pokemon Coordination too. Ought to be interesting for me. I don't have much interest for Contests but I bet if I got a bit involved, Snype over here would be Covered in Ribbons!" Mark said.

Snype snicked a bit to himself. "I hate to brag, but he's got a point. The audience couldn't resist my charm! Kehehe..." Snype joked. "I betcha most pokemon around the school have already heard of my name! Haha! If anything, this class will help me get my name out there!" Snype never would have thought he would be so excited for Pokemon Coordination of all things! Len laughed at Snype in the distance.

"Snype! I pictured you more of a fighter! Your the best battler out of all of us right now!" Len said. Snype looked down at Len with a Large Smile.

"Kehe, Hey! One of these days your gonna be a pretty awesome fighter yourself! Especially when you evolve!" Snype said happily.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Ty sighed in relief when he reached the cafeteria. It hadn't taken him nearly as long as he thought it would. He stood outside of the door kind of nervously, before Spine gave him a jab with his horn.

"Ow! Calm down Spine, I'm going in."

Tyson walked into the cafeteria and was instantly surrounded by the din of conversation. The point where you can here everyone around you talking, but can't make you a single word. This was what Ty was used to, and he immediately relaxed bit. He walked straight through the crowded people, making a beeline for the lunch lady. After ordering enough food for himself and his teammates, he stood in the chaos that was the cafeteria with a nervous look. Where on earth was he going to sit? Ty spotted what seemed to be a large group and decided to make a name for himself. He started walking towards them and tripped over Spines, landing in his food right in front of the boy known as Skye. He looked up with a goofy grin on his face and bright red cheeks. Acting purely on instinct, he introduced himself.

"Hiya. I'm Ty!"

Lumierre chose this as the perfect time to hop off of Ty's head and hopped over to the Sableeye, leaving rings of wax behind him.

"Hello there. I'm Lumierre! What's your name?"

SelenaStar

Years
Selene
Pausing, Selene frowned. She could have sworn she'd heard that Valorie had co-ordination last night....oh well, it was probably her leg affecting her brain along the various paths of her nervous system or something. Nodding thoughtfully, Sel clicked her tongue for a moment as she considered.

"Yeah...probably wouldn't wear a dress for that. Well for battling, it's just comfy things isn't it! Just pull on some jeans and a shirt, or a skirt and a shirt or something, I'd say your regular clothes are fine!" she looked down at herself with a sheepish grin, "I'm dressed based on the assumption that Liutenant Surge won't make me do much strenuous exercise...oh crap, what if he does," she said suddenly, frown deepening. "What if he makes me go and get changed and come back? That'd be embarrassing...but not the worst thing in the world I suppose..."

Selene sat on Valorie's bed with a yawn, scratching the back of her neck as she waited for Valorie to get ready - she assumed that everyone else would be chowing down right now so she'd be able to find who else was in Trainer Fitness...she was so bummed that she wouldn't be able to participate fully in the class. Admittedly she hated running laps, so repetative and dull...but she liked the class overall.

Brogan
And there it was. Reconaissance number one. Although part of her was pleased to see that at least someone was civilised enough to know her company and who she was...but Brogan was surprised when she turned to the boy who had addressed her. He didn't seem the type to follow the world of business...he seemed a nice enough person, but to say that he suffered from a lack of sophistication was an understatement. Brogan could only guess at the look he was trying to achieve with his hair...and yellow really wasn't his colour, although that wasn't exactly his fault being his dorm jacket and all.

But...what was a boy like him doing following the activities of a major business such as HoTa Corp? He would be the perfect choice to try and infiltrate Brogan's circle of friends and garner information...he was so obviously a spy she was shocked she hadn't realised beforehand. Then he made his comment about being lucky to have met someone from such a powerful family and Brogan was convinced. She had to be really careful around this guy...who knew what press he was affiliated with and who else he could be working for...She frowned somewhat at him, still keeping her smile plastered on her face.

"Yes...my Father built HoTa Corp up from when he was only young...excuse me, but I don't quite understand how you mean, you're lucky to have met someone related to such a powerful family?" she tried to keep her tone as light as possible, not wanting to all out accuse the boy and wrangle answers out of him in public and shatter her image...but luckily for her he had pokemon co-ordination too. She could keep an eye on him...and then after class... "co-ordination...yes well, my Buneary has the most ribbons out of my pokemon, she was narrowly defeated at the Master-rank cute contest but not to worry...hopefully with this class she will win" she said simply - her tone wasn't boastful, but there was definitely more than pride tainting her voice. She was simply letting these people know that she (read: the boy she paid) was already more successful and just generally better than them.

Years
Jack grinned when Brogan introduced herself with her soft sands rubbing against his and their eyes meeting in the process, Jack was feeling very popular today with the ladies and its always a bonus when those ladies are pretty. HoTa Corp Jack knew that name they were associated with alot of big companies around the world so obviously he knew about them but the name Houghton-Taylor didn't ring a bell unless there was a pokemon by that name Jack probably wouldn't know. "Yeah I have Coordinator class too" Jack said trying to give both Klu and Brogan an appropriate amount of eye contact not knowing which one to choose. "But my pokemon aren't really into that sort of thing their fighters and warriors" Jack joked as he patted Herb the Pansage who was snaking on his own apple just like Jack was. "And Xarnk i'm just fine" Jack replied to Vincent who had began the war of names again. Jack didnt even notice the boy that had fell his eyes focused in front of him on the girls.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Great, glad you're ok didn't want you too hurt ya' know we still gotta have that battle. Wouldn't want you to pass out or something while we fight," Vince said as he flipped his hair, his bangs were getting in his face.

<I don't want anything just saying morning that's all. Do you feel any better?> Blitz asked Thyme honestly concerned for her well being. Blitz might seem cold-hearted but he's a kind Charmeleon.

"I've got pokemon trainer fitness and basic knowledge," Xack said as he looked at his schedule again. "Sounds like fun,"

"Hey Mark how are you doing?" He asked to Mark who seemed to be having a conversation with one of the girls that he didn't know.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye recognized the name. How could he not? Both his brother and father brought it up at least twice, his father often from when he was in Kanto. Of course, it was different from each person. His father's meek salary, mostly spent on the needs of others, seemed to both admire and despise the family's wealth and inability to notice those below. Cameron just found them flat out annoying for smaller business. And this woman- no, little girl, ooh he could feel biased rage in his stomach, which was incredibly rare-, stank of smug superiority. He examined her hands and body around the clothes, almost always a sign of Pokemon Training. He made it subtle of course, but at the the sight of nothing, he smirked arrogantly and let her see. Rama saw the look and grinned.

You're lying. He wondered if the girl could read lips. Skye hoped so because he was quite sure he had made an enemy of a powerful brat. His smirk turned into a pleasant smile and he bowed mockingly for her. This was his way of saying he knew but he would let her string the others along for now. It was amusing to watch her speak like that to the others, her eyes telling everything like a badly written story. Who did she actually think she was?

Skye was getting that feeling he got during one of the individual study sessions with Lenora, something everyone had as they got older. The pair of them had some interesting, aggravated debates, especially when his husband got involved. This was the feeling of a mental battle. He hoped she would be a good opponent. Rama bounced in his arms and hissed rudely at Brogan, cementing the idea that Skye was not someone she should try that attitude on.

"Ruh-Rama," the boy said scoldingly, looking alarmed and confused at the rude behavior. Rama pretended to look contrite, which never worked. Honestly, a prankster's never good at that. He pawed his human's face, reaching up to nuzzle him. Skye allowed himself to "forgive" his partner, flashing a fake apology at Brogan, ending it with a kind, welcoming smile. "Guh-hood luck," he told her warmly, meaning it.

Rama grinned again. "Oh, this woman's in trouble."

(haha, you know you're a snob if Skye doesn't like you XD)

Nideous

Years
"Oh, I'm fine. Morning to you too," Thyme said, taken aback by Blitz. Bri turned to Mark.
"HoTa? I've never heard of them. They must not be that active in Unova or Hoenn. Anyways, I can't imagine Snype being very good in contests. It takes more than personality to win those!" Bri said knowingly. He had worked with Thyme for those a few years back, and ultimately won a single ribbon for her. He had been able to enter it by lying about his age. He had been nine at the time, and he said he had just turned ten. He had it somewhere in his room. Thyme glanced at Rama.
"I'm with you on this one. This girl is not the kind of person I want to see Bri hanging out with. I don't like her a bit!" Thyme said.
"Thyme! You know better!" Bri said. Thyme dropped her head in apology, and Bri reached up and patted her back gently. He wondered if he should get going to class. Well, he'd much rather be out here talking to his friends than learn anything about battling. He decided to leave with when they left.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Butler waved and gave a nice, warm smile to the Sabeleye greeting him. He seemed very friendly! Butler scratched the back of his ear and shook himself off to get out of this grog.

Klu suddenly heard someone talking to her from behind. She turned to see the girl she ignored, and enthusiastically shook her hand and said hello. My word, was she pretty! Taking in the name, Klu recognized the "Houghton-Taylor" from last night. So this was the girl with all the people waiting on her hand and foot! Her beautiful appearance was definitely a sign she was pampered to the fullest extent.

Klu turned back to admire Jack a bit more as he talked with the others. The Ms. Houghton-Taylor character reached over to him and he shook his hand, but oddly let it linger after the action was completed.

"She probably is attracted to him too.... well can you blame her?" Klu thought, smiling at the both of them. Getting a bit distracted once more just examining the stud that been mentioned countless times already, Klu heard a bit of the conversation on the HoTa Corporation.

"Oh, HoTa? The PR firm? They do a lot for the Indigo League, I believe." She said, simply adding her knowledge into the conversation. It was doubtful that anyone actually heard her.

"Yeah, I have coordinator class too." Jack suddenly said to Brogan Houghton-Taylor. Klu blushed more and looked at him. As much she wasn't one to get jealous, she felt a bit awkward thinking that the stunning Brogan was going to the same class as Jack.

Klu straightened up as more people flooded to the table. A wide, graceful smile stretched across her face. "Sorry everyone, but I got to go to finish breakfast then get to class," she said, slightly walking towards Jack. "I'll guess I'll see you all later."

Just then as she walked away, she rid her hand on Jack shoulder to shoulder like a smoldering temptress. "Bye Jack," she said softly. She glimpsed at Brogan for a moment very quickly. And with that, Klu left and went back to her abandoned tray. Grabbing a cold pancake and quickly eating it, she marched out of the building. As she strolled to her class, she found herself giggling.

"Wow, Butler. He is quite the find, no?" Klu said to her tiny Pichu.

"Pi?" He replied.

"I know, I know, I absolutely lost myself. But, but, wouldn't anyone?"

"....Pichu." Butler said, assuming the Klu required some kind of response.

"So, now that I'm in my right mind," Klu chortled, "It's best to just be myself and act natural. Be cool, calm, and collective.... I'm cool, calm, and collective, right?"

(OOC: I'm good at this. XD;)

Years
As Klu walked away she rubbed Jacks shoulder, he was intrigued and watched as she left having to take a couple more looks as he enjoyed the view. He decided to change seats and stepped over a boy who was laying on the ground covered in what must have been his breakfast but infatuation had the better of Jack so he didn't even care too much just saying "Excuse me" as he moved to the now vacant seat beside Brogan. "So i will be definitely seeing more of you then" the talk about who her family was and what they did didn't interest Jack as a teenager it was either Pokemon or girls on his mind and with Herb once again sleeping guess it was going to be girls. "Never been in a contest never wanted to, not like Kanto had many to really offer" To Jack contest were a joke and always knew that even the top contest trainers couldn't beat him in a battle with their pretty styles the exception of Fantina and Wallace of course who were both gym leaders.

Back